Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lets get justice for my boys family (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: lets get justice for my boys family
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Lota cops are pussies, easy to say it easily avoidable- in hindsight. But he got buck blasted in the back... Cop looked hella scarred...

how are cops the pussies when they're the ones who hardly ever run away?!?!? felons are the ones that see the cops and run, not the other way around.
Who the fuck runs around chasing police putting them in jail? Shit, you can commit the worse crime but you're innocent until proven guilty guess this cop wanted to let his gun do the talking and give dude the death penalty and avoiding a trial! [Mad]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Lota cops are pussies, easy to say it easily avoidable- in hindsight. But he got buck blasted in the back... Cop looked hella scarred...

how are cops the pussies when they're the ones who hardly ever run away?!?!? felons are the ones that see the cops and run, not the other way around.
Ok all cops arent pussies, but when unload 13 rounds from 15 feet to a guy with his back turned, ur either a real bad shot or a pussy. Seeing as tho he hit him 11 of those times i wudnt think hes that bad a shot. Seems excesive dont u think?
did seem excessive to me too im not gonna lie.
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
quote:

Who the fuck runs around chasing police putting them in jail? Shit, you can commit the worse crime but you're innocent until proven guilty guess this cop wanted to let his gun do the talking and give dude the death penalty and avoiding a trial! [Mad]
again, criminals run from cops. and thats the bottom line. but theyre tough enough to vandalize and commit crimes to unsuspecting and usually undeserving people.
98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Why the stop in the first place

Anyone correct me if I'm mistaken, but other news reports I've read said he was wanted for a domestic violence incident earlier in the day.
98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ILLMNRD86:
Whatever happened to non-Lethal force? i.e. tasers & batons?

I cannot confirm whether or not a knife was found, and I can only speculate based on some reports already given. But if the person shot was in fact holding an 8" knife, I pose this question:

Is an 8" knife a lethal or deadly weapon?
How do you feel an officer should handle a person with a deadly weapon?
Should the officer just have stayed behind his car and let him run away once he realized he wasn't going to cooperate?

Very sensitive subject, but based on all of the circumstances known to the public, it looks like this is a sad tragedy for all those involved.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
quote:

if I was the officer and felt like my life was in danger, yea you bet ur ass. they don't even make that much money and im sure they want to make it home at the end of their shift

its always in YOUR best intrest to show a police officer your not threatenting

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ur a dumbass
easy to call a cop a pussy in hindsight

If a cop gets called to go so where no matter if ther scared or not and its there job to handle it and for not a lot of money at that

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:

Ur a dumbass

If a cop gets called to go so where no matter if ther scared or not and its there job to handle it and for not a lot of money at that

The fuck u just say? Do you know what hindsight even is?

Just because its your job, doesnt mean that there is only one way to do it. What does money have anything to do with this conversation anyway? I have a few friends that are cops, how much do u think they make?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ps. Cops make a lot of money!!!! Whoever says cops dont make a lot of money is a DUMBASS!!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Ps. Cops make a lot of money!!!! Whoever says cops dont make a lot of money is a DUMBASS!!!

well I don't know what ur definition of a lot of money is lol

guess it depends on how u look at what they do

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is the way i look at this one less tweeker to be out trying rob an steal from hard working folks.
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ur a dumbass

Just because its your job, doesnt mean that there is only one way to do it. What does money have anything to do with this conversation anyway? I have a few friends that are cops, how much do u think they make?

hind·sight
noun
- Perception of the significance and nature of events after they have occurred

so to dumb it down for you what im saying is it is easy for one to see it one way without putting yourself in a cops shoes and actually doing their job

[ December 16, 2012, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
this is the way i look at this one less tweeker to be out trying rob an steal from hard working folks.

That's kinda fucked up dave that was one of my boys best friends and just because they found drugs in his system and a criminal record doesn't mean he deserved what he got....rip ernest dunez

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ur a dumbass

hind·sight
noun

so to dumb it down for you what im saying is it is easy for one to see it one way without putting yourself in a cops shoes and actually doing their job

Thanks Google! So lets dumb it up for u to understand:

How does the perception of the significance and nature of events after they have ocurred make it easy to call a cop a pussy - From MY perception?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ur a dumbass

hind·sight
noun

Thanks Google! So lets dumb it up for u to understand:

How does the perception of the significance and nature of events after they have ocurred make it easy to call a cop a pussy - From MY perception?

you see it one way but you aren't in their position

[ December 16, 2012, 04:42 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 fobra:
quote:

That's kinda fucked up dave that was one of my boys best friends and just because they found drugs in his system and a criminal record doesn't mean he deserved what he got....rip ernest dunez
sorry i dont have a bleeding pussy when comes to dope fiends,an if dude would have listen to the cops he would be sitting in living room right now period
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

sorry i dont have a bleeding pussy when comes to dope fiends,an if dude would have listen to the cops he would be sitting in living room right now period
. Its funny how heartless people can be when its not their loved one's...even if the cop thought his life was in danger which it wasn't he could have dropped the guy with one maybe two shots he was still shooting the guy when he was down and turned around....no reason to do what he did that was plain murder...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

. Its funny how heartless people can be when its not their loved one's...even if the cop thought his life was in danger which it wasn't he could have dropped the guy with one maybe two shots he was still shooting the guy when he was down and turned around....no reason to do what he did that was plain murder...
I have to disagree. It does suck the guy is dead. But c'mon. He was on meth, had been reported for the domestic violence earlier, had a record...the cops knew what they were doing. He pulled up, called him out by name and told him not to move numerous times! The guy continued to fidget with something in the truck, nobody knew what it was, coulda been a gun...fuck yeah I'm gonna shoot you before you shoot me, sorry. Like I said earlier, a cop with a gun out ready tells you not to move or ill shoot you, you don't fucking move. It is really unfortunate that people have to die but when you disobey a direct order and potentially threaten another life this is the end result. If you think the police are trigger happy pussies why provoke them?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have to disagree. It does suck the guy is dead. But c'mon. He was on meth, had been reported for the domestic violence earlier, had a record...the cops knew what they were doing. He pulled up, called him out by name and told him not to move numerous times! The guy continued to fidget with something in the truck, nobody knew what it was, coulda been a gun...fuck yeah I'm gonna shoot you before you shoot me, sorry. Like I said earlier, a cop with a gun out ready tells you not to move or ill shoot you, you don't fucking move. It is really unfortunate that people have to die but when you disobey a direct order and potentially threaten another life this is the end result. If you think the police are trigger happy pussies why provoke them?
to add to this: officer was going to put his gun back in until dude went back into the truck
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

justin get your head out off your ass you dont to shoot a gun at someone to wound them you shoot at them to stop the threat an keep it stopped.an i have had a freind who in jan of 1998 you was killed by pittsburg pd an guess what he got what he had coming to him
92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let me draw a knife on you in this situation and we will see if you feel your life is in danger. If you come at me with a knife, I'm not going to shoot one or two times. I'm going home to my wife and kids at the end of the day. I'm going to shoot until I personally feel safe. If that's 2 good, if its 11, a little excessive but still I am going home to my kids and wife.

He could have just cooperated with the cop, and none of this would be an issue. Served 24hrs for the DV warrant, and a couple years probation. Maybe enhanced because of the drugs. But because of his poor decision to 1) Run from a officer with a gun 2) pull a weapon out on an officer with a gun he unfortunately will not be able to learn from his mistake.

92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+11111
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

quote:
Originally posted by 92MaroonGT:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+11111
I don't care about any of you guys opinions the dude was no threat to him even if the cop seen a knife he wasn't comming after hit so why put 11 rounds in the guy one maybe two and he would have been down...

--------------------

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You obviously never shot anyone.

1-2 shots hardly ever is enough 6-7 now we are talking and even this isnt full proof if the shots arent placed well. Especially from a low velocity pea shooter .40 cal.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
ive obviously never shot anyone correctly..

1-2 shots hardly ever is enough 6-7 now we are talking and even this isnt full proof if the shots arent placed well. Especially from a low velocity pea shooter .40 cal.

Its funny that you say that because he dropped after two shots did you watch the video or are you just speaking based off of assumption???? Oh and i fixed your sentence....

[ December 17, 2012, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: 94 fobra ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com