Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lets get justice for my boys family (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: lets get justice for my boys family
arodeast408
¯
Member # 11335

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for arodeast408  Ford pictures for arodeast408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Manteca killed a man with nothing on his hand except a seatbelt strap that got stuck to his hand no need for this to have happen there family would greatly appreciate it if you guys can repost this wherever to show the world how corrupt manteca pd is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZZY7PxdWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
99 Trans Am (GM INC)
1996 Mustang Gt (sold)

Posts: 340 | From: some where in the bay | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why the stop in the first place

[ December 13, 2012, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
arodeast408
¯
Member # 11335

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for arodeast408  Ford pictures for arodeast408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From what I heard is that they planted it in there after but still should have never got shot he should have drawn his tazer before his gun

--------------------
99 Trans Am (GM INC)
1996 Mustang Gt (sold)

Posts: 340 | From: some where in the bay | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post that on local tv fb pages websites
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As I will agree that the officer discharged his weapon too many times, I can not say that he should not have discharged at all. The man got out of the truck and when officer said "hand up" he went back into the truck. The officer could not see through the truck to what he was grabbing and the officer felt his life was in danger. when the man came back out of the car it looked in the video that he had something in his hand. It was a split second decision the officer had to make, shot or be shot. The officer did not have time to double and triple check what the man had in his hand. He discharged his weapon. I would have done the same thing in that situation. I would have sent one shot into an appendage disabling the suspect, but not killing him. At that point I would survey the surroundings and if suspect tried to come at me I would discharge again. That is my opinion of course. The suspect did in no way deserve that many shots, or to die. I also agree that a taser should have been his first choice, but like I stated before he only had a second to make a decision. remember before he discharged his gun he was placing it back into his holster until the suspect went back into the truck. In a him or me situation, with that much uncertainty, I would want me to be the safest. If the suspect pulled a gun and the officer had a taser the suspect would have shot the officer and the taser would have possibly not been shot or maybe it was shot and suspect still shoots officer. This is a sticky situation, I am sorry for your friends family and loved ones and my prayers go out to them.
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is murder. People side with cops all day with that shot or be shot line. There's other weapons he could have used and kept the suspect alive. Until your in a situation like this and your the suspect you shouldn't say much. Yes dude got out all frantic like but a tazer would have put him out quick and he would have still been alive. Cops say they did because they wanted to make it home to there family, yea what about this guy who was murdered on his fucking doorstep? Does he get to see his family? No, and then you strip the guy naked and still can't find shit? I wish we could just line cops up and let the people judge them not no bias ass jury

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So a jury doesn't count as people? What people should judge them if not a jury?

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by arodeast408:
Manteca killed a man with nothing on his hand except a seatbelt strap that got stuck to his hand no need for this to have happen there family would greatly appreciate it if you guys can repost this wherever to show the world how corrupt manteca pd is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZZY7PxdWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My wife is good friends with his brother David, homie didn't deserved to go out like that. They were protesting yesterday

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
93bluecoupe
¯
Member # 9681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93bluecoupe  Ford pictures for 93bluecoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang watching that was crazy and it got removed off youtube already. RIP!
Posts: 273 | From: Melolambes | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 70mach351:
So a jury doesn't count as people? What people should judge them if not a jury?

You know what I stated that incorrectly. I think people directly from that neighborhood not including family or friends I was picked as a jury member for a murder in Richmond. I didn't want shit to do with it like come on now I live in Pitt pick someone who's actually affected by the situation

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Law enforcement is the largest gang in AMERICA! bottom line! nothing but a bunch of hot headed thieves! The reason shootings, and oops sorry wrong house home invasions happen is because we the people allow it! and this is the way its always going to be.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
Law enforcement is the largest gang in AMERICA!

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to your police state....

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP, now lets see what the FACTS tell us on this particular incident...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

1. The guy had a criminal history.
2. He did not comply with a legal police order to comply.
3. The cop could articulate a fear for his safety and justify it with items 1 & 2.

The cop will always win in this scenaro. Sucks to see someone lose their life over something so simple, but it was easily avoidable.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:

3. The cop could articulate a fear for his safety and justify it with items 1 & 2.

The cop will always win in this scenaro. Sucks to see someone lose their life over something so simple, but it was easily avoidable.

+1.

Why try to go back into the car?

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+2 completely avoidable.
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I agree, if I was the officer I probably would've done the same. It's my safety before anyone elses. Anytime I get puled over I do exactly what Im told to do. I express my freedom of speech but thats all.I usually end up with no ticket and Iwould say about 80% of the cops are cool. Their main concerns at the moment are drugs and weapons. Sucks this happened to a family friend. Hopefully the public learns from this.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DEVERO2:
quote:
quote:

+2 completely avoidable.
All he had to do was exactly what the officer told him to do. When you decide to do what you want in that situation, (worst move you can ever make since cops aren't perfect)Ofcourse the officer is going to be in fear and ready to shoot you because he doesn't know what ur capable of. It's very unfortunate situation because it could have been easily avoided

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree, avoidable situation...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:
Originally posted by DEVERO2:
quote:
quote:

+2 completely avoidable.
All he had to do was exactly what the officer told him to do. When you decide to do what you want in that situation, (worst move you can ever make since cops aren't perfect)Ofcourse the officer is going to be in fear and ready to shoot you because he doesn't know what ur capable of. It's very unfortunate situation because it could have been easily avoided
Agreed. Still though, its a touchy situation

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look at the way he came out of the truck, He didnt follow directions and got shot. Now if he wouldve cooperated, things wouldve went like they should. Cops are ORDERED and TRAINED to shoot in situations like that. Now getting shot 11 times is alittle overkill but the situation itself, is completely justified judging by the way he came out of the truck erratically.

I there is a valuable lesson to be learned here. DONT ACT LIKE A CRAZY IDIOT WHEN AN OFFICER HAS A GUN POINTED AT YOU.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
video got removed....

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121212/A_NEWS/121219977

quote:
MANTECA - The San Joaquin County District Attorney's Office has determined that the officer-involved shooting death of Ernesto Duenez last year was legally justified.

The District Attorney's Office, the Manteca Police Department and the California Department of Justice conducted a joint protocol investigation into the death of Duenez, 35, who was killed June 8, 2011, in the 200 block of Flores Avenue. The investigation, which included an analysis of Manteca police Officer John Moody's in-car audio and video unit, showed that Duenez was armed with an 8-inch, fixed-blade knife, the District Attorney's Office said.

Duenez was told to put his "hands up" and "drop the knife now," but he ignored repeated orders, the District Attorney's Office said. Moody then said, "Ernie, don't you move or I'll shoot you" and issued two more unheeded commands before opening fire, the District Attorney's Office said.

An autopsy showed Duenez was struck by 11 bullets, including one to the head, and that he had amphetamines and methamphetamine in his system when he died, the District Attorney's Office said.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I agree, avoidable situation...

+1

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com