Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » is there a bad sellers list on here somewhere? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: is there a bad sellers list on here somewhere?
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know for a fact on a bad lieing seller of car parts, and am a bit tired of it. imma spill all the beans, but in the proper place, as to not cause drama in this section lol.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you talking about the feedback thread?

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=096714

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes sir that would be it!!!!!!! thanks!
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Are you talking about the feedback thread?

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=096714

this
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
yes sir that would be it!!!!!!! thanks!

Wel, we are anxiously waiting for your post

--------------------
To be or not to be

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seen this coming......

Really Duncan? Like you have ANY ROOM to speak?

I will save you the time

Your buddy/shop partner Iron 50 wanted a Front/Rear 5 lug Setup from a 96-98 Mustang, even posted as late as yesterday afternoon

5lug Front Setup $145.00
5lug Rear Setup $199.00

NO REAREND INCLUDED

However I did give him one (v6 7.5) so he would have ALL THE HARDWARE ETC and it wasn't worth it to me to disassemble for the price.....

Package Price $295.00

Iron50 texted me he wanted it as far back as the 21st of Nov. Was supposed to paypal me the money Monday Nov 26th so I could get it ready for him. Texted him all week asking if he wanted it or if he was going to paypal payment with no response. Then calls yesterday morning saying he had cash in hand that he wanted to pick it up. I said "When you are in your car and on the way CALL ME and then and only then Ill remove it" Then I see a post 15 mins later right after we talked that he was looking for the same parts, so I called him on it. He said he would be on the way at 2:30. He Didn't show up/pickup until last night about 6-7 hours after he was supposed to. He checked everything out, we BSed for a bit, seemed like a cool dude(despite what Ive read/heard, I reserved judgement and dude seemed alright) and we talked about some of the drama between YOU, Lee and Dave and others on the board. It was then I asked him if he had a shop and he said yes with YOU!!!

It was at that exact time I regretted selling him the parts, had I known he had anything to do with YOUR shop I wouldn't have EVER dealt with him....

So today I get a call/texts and he tells me he received a 7.5 rear end not an 8.8 rear end. I said yes you didn't buy any rear end from me you bought a 5lug setup. Iron50, I gave the rearend to you so you would have all the hardware and you even told me how you were using just the 5 lug setup and adapting to your existing housing.....

I forwarded EVERY text regarding the conversation as far back as Nov 21st. I explained I get $300.00 for an 8.8 5lug Disc Brake Posi Rear End and $145.00 for the front or package price of $395.00.......You got silent and asked if you could get the 8.8 instead and I explained I wasn't selling it until something from the car sold of significance...You know the complete 99GT Convertible I showed you that was for sale!!!!

***Edited for spelling/auto text errors***

[ December 02, 2012, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
REDLIGHTING
¯
Member # 11296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for REDLIGHTING  Ford pictures for REDLIGHTING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This popcorn is making me thirsty.....

--------------------
1992 coupe YSI, DART,
225 TFS HIGH PORTS
04 mystichrome convertible

2006 GMC sierra slt crew

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you know half ass anything about mustangs you know what a 7.5 rear end looks like vs a 8.8 ON SIGHT. As a shop owner you should have you're shit together and not have to pull some shit like get home and say uhh this is a 7.5 not a 8.8
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 915.0gt:
If you know half ass anything about mustangs you know what a 7.5 rear end looks like vs a 8.8 ON SIGHT. As a shop owner you should have you're shit together and not have to pull some shit like get home and say uhh this is a 7.5 not a 8.8

That's the point, HE DON'T.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:

86.50 janitor you now better the now body , money no problem ! I have better things to do ! Sorry but i don't have time for a simple Janitor [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[patriot]

[ December 03, 2012, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
quote:
quote:

86.50 janitor you now better the now body , money no problem ! I have better things to do ! Sorry but i don't have time for a simple Janitor [patriot]
Once again i can't understand what your retarded ass is trying to say. You talking about money and you had trouble coming up with your rent a couple month's ago(yea i heard about that you clown). When you get something as clean or as fast as my car i will have no problem racing you for what ever money your broke ass can come up with, but we know that won't happen it took you 3 weeks to come up with the 300 to buy your 5 lug for another one of your inaginary cars, don't worry cafords this 5 lug will be for sale in a couple weeks for 200 so he can pay his rent to duncan.

--------------------

TEAM PLATINUM

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Hahahaha you stupid [worship] [worship] [worship] :worship:stupid !!

[ December 03, 2012, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol CAfords drama, some donuts and hazelnut coffee in the morning ftw

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and here we go...
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

HOLY FUCK, are your buttons on your keyboard all fucked up? Did someone pull a prank on you [Confused]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

HOLY FUCK, are your buttons on your keyboard all fucked up? Did someone pull a prank on you [Confused]
lol no, it's his "auto correct" [Wink]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

Lol wtf is he saying? This is something that not even a spelling nazi can fix. Is he talking in code?? [Confused]
Maybe you should read it over a few times and try to edit whatever you see wrong.

--------------------
To be or not to be

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people are just [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

ok i've been studing this for the past 2hours drinking some corona's then it hit me

"86.50, you know better then anybody, money isnt a problem! I have better things to do! Sorry, but i don't have time for a simple Janitor"

ok i will take donations know since i was able to break the code!!

[ December 03, 2012, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT 03 Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ok i've been studing this for the past 2hours drinking some corona's then it hit me

"86.50, you know better then anybody, money isnt a problem! I have better things to do! Sorry, but i don't have time for a simple Janitor"

ok i will take donations know since i was able to break the code!!

Your good for that one. The funny thing is that this is the same idiot who people trust to work on there cars that concerns safty, and he's supposed to know how to read so he can find out rules and regulations for the shitty ass work he's doing. His own cousin don't even want to do business with him anymore. I can let my one year old type on the computer and she'll make more sence than iron50.

--------------------

TEAM PLATINUM

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com