Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » is there a bad sellers list on here somewhere? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: is there a bad sellers list on here somewhere?
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mucho fail in this thread.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I SEEN THE TEXT IN IRON 50 PHONE, FROM MATT < HAULING ASS MOTOR SPORTS> TO IRON 50, clearly stating matt was selling a 8.8 to iron 50 regardless of the 4 wheel disc break set up. and no iron 50 does not know the difference from very similar looking rearends. i also was there during the text conversation after the truth came out with what iron was sold, matt saying oh i do so much business he accidentally gave iron 50 the wrong rear end. he told iron 50 would have to drive back up there to return it. when matt said he was gona make it right i was like maybe keep the drama out of sight on here ca fords till another day. now matt is coming from left field with his new story, covering his ass on here so i do not think he will make it right now, so here goes the whole truth.

beside that problem this is my personally history with matt < hauling ass motor sports> close to 8 years ago. I never once said i was a shop at first in the beginning of meeting matt, my first transaction was buying a tko tremic 5 speed off of him, i asked if it was the 500 or 6oo version not even knowing myself there was such a thing as a 3650 trans, he said he was not sure i would have to check, but there both as strong he said. it ending being a 3650 a year later when i finally installed it, i also found it wouldn't down shift at all unless at a complete stop. i do not build these trans so i sent it to john cervinni at the local race track where he showed me 1200 in bad worn broken parts at his cost, john didnt even believe me when i told him it half way worked lol. i called matt, he said, he didnt know what i did with the trans for the last year, so i was shit out of luck.

Now before i found out about the trans being bad, i sent a customer out to matts place to pick up a aluminum drive line and 24 injectors with only 3 months time from being brand new. my customer comes back with a nasty dirty worn from e brake cable aluminum drive line, bad, loose, not original u joints,but aftermarket bad ones that needed to be replaced. so not the originals but who know when or how many ujoints had all ready been installed, but these had to be changed as well. now for the injectors hear this lol!!!! the injectors where faded and missing paint and o rings, the penal caps where all broken or very cracked and where so old, the caps turned a dark brown color. matt response,,,,, he said he had already sold that particular drive shaft,he didnt know the ujoint was bad< even tho it was one of worst ones ive seen before actually breaking>, but for the price is was still a gd deal for one he gave. no notice is was a different unit till it got to my shop and i called him. now check out what he said about the injectors,,, HE SAID ALL INJECTORS COME BARE AND U HAVE TO CHANGE OVER SEAL AND PENAL CAPS FROM THE OLD ones TO THE NEW ONES!!!!???? LOL!!!!

IVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR CLOSE TO 20 YEARS NOW, BEEN WRENCHING FOR MORE. NOT ONE, IN ANY COMPANY, OR MAKE OF ANY VEHICLE, IVE EVER COME ACROSS HAS THIS BEEN TRUE with injectors, u buy a injector specially for a 5.0 it comes ready to drop in. at this point i knew he was a liar and that he was full of shit, i was now worried about the trans i bought off him which indeed ended up being what i mentioned above.
recently close to 5 years later an only a couple months ago, i see hes posting a brand new walbro fuel pump in the box for 75 bucks. i think about it for 2 weeks, i need one for a project and figured id take a chance. i even called to make sure it was brand new in the box. he requested shipping it, but id rather drive and take a chance then having my money and his faulty parts in mail or out of my hand at all with him unless i seen it in my hand to be true. so i drove all the way out there, to try and be sold by hauling ass motorsports< matt>, a no name of any kind fuel pump. did not say walbro anywhere. i showed him that, and he said they dont all come with the walbro brand. NOW if any of u have noticed , a trick flow, a holley , a bbk, or any other company using a walbro pump all say walbro. he then says that's what his customer told him. he then calls his customer for me to hear his own customer say he didn't say that, and that he bought it off e bay. hhhhhmmmmmmm. what a waste of time but my own bad to take a chance again to deal with the dude.

As i was leaving his place he apologized and offer to sell it me for 40 bucks. i declined. i looked up the pump up when i got back it was the cheap version airtex that oriels, kragen, or autozone sells, for my price around 35 bucks.

take it as u want. thats my experience word per word. from injectors coming naked bare, to bad tranny, wrong or bad parts being sold, 3 month old drive shafts with worn out kragen ujoints already lol, to a 7.5 sold as a 8.8. and me knowing matt said, oh his mistake he grabbed the wrong one just bring it back,to now know on here hes sayings he openly told johnathon it was 7.5 for just a disc break conversion is a strait lie.

be careful people. i seen his way for a long time , he seems to take care of people that live close to him, prob thinks they dont have much to lose driving right back to his place. as for people that live far from him he takes advantage of selling bullshit knowing its not much worth it for people to spend there time trying to return the crap. and if they do, countless times have i heard oh my mistake, drive back out here to make it right, oh its a year or two later, and other lame excuses, never answers his phone to cats he strait got over on, or met in strange places.

i didnt know better about trans in the beginning but i know what he told me, i knew better about the drive shaft and injectors but lived far away and i just fixed it all for my customer sense i reffed hauling ass motor sports, i took a chance on a pos fuel pump, and johnathon didnt know any better buying off of him , or is gear head enough to know the difference. this is my warning to others to just be careful when dealing with this guy. He is a scam artist!!!!! or one of worst forgetful people ive ever met, and i dought the latter part. funny thing is my chick made fun of me cause she said i should of knew better lol.

its no secret around anybody i know of locally of matt hauling ass motor sports selling parts history being in the bullshit era. and for the record Johnathon iron 50 is a welder fabricator, not a mechanic. thats why we work well together.

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As much as I want to read the rebuttal, I will wait until I am bored. [Razz]
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy wall o text.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is my whole history with him that i know. if i only mentioned a couple things here and there this could go back and forth with questions and possibly get confusing. the story above is exactly why i feel how i do, play per play, word per word.
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard similar stories like the one Duncan posted about both Matt and his brother but I'm just the type to not say nor judge anyone until I see things from my own eyes or deal with them personally, which I can't say I have, with that being said.......

Someone gots some splanin' to do! [Eek!]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

people confuse matt and his brother as the same. i did as well when this first happened. Ive dealt with the brother many times. if the brother did ship something bad to me, he made it right. he never told me any funny bullshit stories ever. but the brother matt to say injectors come bare lol !!!!an walbro doesn't put there name on there parts, an i seen the text from matt to john saying it was a 8.8 , that will be posted as well shortly, is all bull shit that ive seen a lil to long.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hard to believe each side of the story too much without being there, but who's really buying 4 cyl rear ends? Is a refund in order to make things better or is it a just fuck you, he's a bitch, fuck that dude they some bitches. Back in the day Cafords would handle it's business not just complain and bitch. Come up with a solution and close out the thread before nobody trusts any of the vendors out here.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have every text since Nov 21st from Iron50 and myself. Please oh please show me where I ever said I was at fault. Or that I grabbed the wrong parts. How can I grab the wromg parts when they were being removed while he showed up. And never did I tell him to come back and grab the 8.8. I sell the 8.8 for what he paid for the entire setup, and it wasn't even available nor ever discussed for $295.00

In a text he asked about an 8.8 and a front 5 lug. I said package price was $395.00. The Front Brakes and rear Brakes/Axles etc... were $295.00, which he paid. We also talked numerous times and he said he didn't need a housing just the parts. I said ok I'm pulling it out of a 98 6cyl car. I gave the rearsetup along with the FREE 7.5 so everything was removed as niners setup, that and for the price I'm not going to go thru the hassle of tearing it all down. Not to mention the car I removed it from was right there next to the parts!!!!!

Posts: 22468 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Hard to believe each side of the story too much without being there, but who's really buying 4 cyl rear ends? Is a refund in order to make things better or is it a just fuck you, he's a bitch, fuck that dude they some bitches. Back in the day Cafords would handle it's business not just complain and bitch. Come up with a solution and close out the thread before nobody trusts any of the vendors out here.

He can bring the parts back in the same condition FOR A FULL REFUND!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

He can bring the parts back in the same condition FOR A FULL REFUND!
[patriot] [patriot] [worship]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

COBRA50
¯
Member # 11614

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA50  Ford pictures for COBRA50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have deal with Matt an steve a lot of times an nothing but the best from them [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
94 SVT BLOWN LIGHTNING

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not the first time I've heard of little excuses or bad stuff. Learned my lesson years back. That's why I rather deal with Steve [patriot] .... Good luck to you guys.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
M
quote:

[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by COBRA50:
Have deal with Matt an steve a lot of times an nothing but the best from them [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

me too , [patriot]
Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
I rather deal with Steve [patriot] .... Good luck to you guys.

+1 has been nothing but good to me and has always worked out the prices with me

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never dealt with Matt but have made several deals with Steve and they all went smooth [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like turtles
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like a bunch of drama that could have been solved thru a pm or phone call... the feedback thread is a sticky in the for sale section and has been there for some time. This thread was started just to start drama.. I personally would hesitate doing business with duncan motors just because drama always seems to follow him...

Just for the record i have never done any business with matt or his brother...

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dealt with steve multiple times stand up dude

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

COBRA50
¯
Member # 11614

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA50  Ford pictures for COBRA50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
Seems like a bunch of drama that could have been solved thru a pm or phone call... the feedback thread is a sticky in the for sale section and has been there for some time. This thread was started just to start drama.. I personally would hesitate doing business with duncan motors just because drama always seems to follow him...

Just for the record i have never done any business with matt or his brother...

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
94 SVT BLOWN LIGHTNING

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Shiet someone post the cliff notes
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
people confuse matt and his brother as the same. i did as well when this first happened. Ive dealt with the brother many times. if the brother did ship something bad to me, he made it right. he never told me any funny bullshit stories ever. but the brother matt to say injectors come bare lol !!!!an walbro doesn't put there name on there parts, an i seen the text from matt to john saying it was a 8.8 , that will be posted as well shortly, is all bull shit that ive seen a lil to long.

This was the text sent on Nov 26th at 7:47 pm

So front and rear setup is $295.00

Ill give you the complete rearend so you have all the hardware etc...

Paypal is dradialracer@aol.com. once paypal is sent ill get removed and ready for pickup

This is when he asked about an 8.8 Sent on Nov 21st at 1:37 pm

8.8 disc brake 5 lug rearend complete is 295.00

Front brakes are $145.00

All for $395.00

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was looking for 8.8 not for 7.5 [Frown]

[ December 04, 2012, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com