Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » is there a bad sellers list on here somewhere? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: is there a bad sellers list on here somewhere?
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I told you, over the phone I don't have time for this stupid drama,

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nov 21st
Iron50 9:21am
Iron50 9:21am: $??? Sup bro ! Ineed the rear end and the front 96 and up suspension
Me 12:02pm: Yes I have it all
Me 12:32pm: Did you need the suspension?
Iron50 1:08pm only i need is the rear end an the complete 5 lug convention
Me 1:09pm: Did too need an 8.8 or just the brake setup for the rear?
Iron50 1:11pm: I need the complete 5 lug for a fox body
Me 1:11pm: Ok I have it all
Iron50 1:13pm: $?
Iron50: 1:24pm: $$?
Me 1:37pm: 8.8 disc brake 5 lug rearend complete is 295.00

Front brakes are $145.00

All for $395.00
Iron50 1:51pm: 98 i need the spendos
Me 1:51pm: Yes all from a 1998 mustang gt
Iron50 1:52pm: Nice =) were you located?

Nov 25th hadn't heard back so texted him
Me.3:57pm: Did you need the complete 5lug setup?
Me 7:26pm: Did you need the complete 5lug setup?
Iron50. 7:42 Can you call me?

We talked on the phone and he said he already had a rearend and just need a 5lug setup. Said I had a setup from a 1998 V6 Car but the 5lug setup is the same. Said I would include the rearend so he could have everything and its not a box of parts.
Me 7:47pm: So front and rear setup is $295.00

Ill give you the complete rearend so you have all the hardware etc...

Paypal is dradialracer@aol.com. once paypal is sent ill get removed and ready for pickup

Iron50 : You said $290?
Me: 299.00
Me: 200 for rear
150 front

Or all for 299.00

Nov 26th hadnt heard anything back again.... So again i text him back
Me 5:07pm: Are you going to send paypal for brake setup?

Nov 27 still no payment or reply so sent a text once again
Me 5:06 Are you going to send paypal for brake setup

Nov 30th He called me but I missed the call so I text him back
Me 10:40am: I have the setup but its still in the car. You were going to paypal me so I can get it removed?
Iron50 10:48am: I have the money
Me 12:46pm: Ok so send paypal.payment like we discussed and ill get parts removed
Iron50 12:46pm: I never done a paidpal an i dont have time
Me 1:04pm: Takes less then 5 mins. But if you dont have time........
Iron50 12:46pm: What time you close?
M 12:47pm: By appointment. But need to remove parts
Iron50 1:09pm: I have the money cash , remove the suspension and im going to you shop
Me 2:33pm: When I know you are in the way I'll start removing the parts. I'm not going to remove the parts otherwise, to many people have flaked and ruined that

He called around 3:30pm saying he is on the way. I as well had a drive to get back over there.

Me 4:53pm I'm here
Me 5:00pm: xxx xxzxxx ave Gilroy, CA 95020
Iron50 5:34pm: I. Need the ride direction
Me 5:35pm: Did you get the addy?
Iron50 5:36pm: They show me Berkley
Me 5:37pm: No definitely not anywhere near Berkeley
Iron50 5:38pm: Sent me the address again

Called him with address since there was obviously something with his GPS having him headed to Berkeley

Iron50 5:45pm: 2 hours and 20 minutes to you shop
Iron50 5:50pm: What you tink?
Iron50 5:55pm ????

Called him once again. He was supposedly on the way at 3:30! Finally shoes up around 830-900pm

Dec 1st , next day, saw I had missed his call. First thought was Duncan affiliated here we go!!!!!! So I text him

Me 2:58pm Hey what's up?
Iron50 2:58pm: Hey bro the rear end is a 7.5
Iron50 3:00pm: I paid for a 8.8 no 7.5
Me 3:00pm: Yeah told you that already. You said you just needed the brakes/axles etc... I said no prob but I was removing it as a complete.rearend.

I get 300.00 on up for an 8.8 disc brake rearend
Me 3:00pm Ni you definitely didn't pay for an 8.8
Me 3:00pm *no
Me 3:02pm: 8.8 disc brake 5 lug rearend complete is 295.00

Front brakes are $145.00

All for $395.00

Sent you this on Nov 21st
Me 3:02pm: You said you were you going to put all the parts.on your existing 8.8.
Iron50 3:03pm: Ok can i take the 8.8
Me 3:04pm: So front and rear setup is $295.00

Paypal is dradialracer@aol.com. once paypal is sent ill get removed and ready for pickup

Sent Nov 26. As.you see I said I would include the complete rearend so you would have all the hardware etc....

[ December 04, 2012, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY  Ford pictures for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hhhmmmm.....haulinBULLSHITass motorsports...sounds like the guy named Matt who was supposed to sell me a black 5.0 coupe a while back.. faggot had me drive to San Jose waiting a few hours because he didn't want to give his shops address. Tried calling him, text him more than 10 times...no answer! we agreed on $5500 cash on the phone. he finally calls me back as soon as I was stuck at Oakland commuting traffic! and said "oh come back but I want $6500 and it's yours"....i do regret not coming back... i would have got my brand new sub frame connector and shove it up your ass!!

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT CAR CLUB- VALLEJO,CA
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113
"To never blend in..... Always stand out!"

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIKWIDIT JAMES:
hhhmmmm.....haulinBULLSHITass motorsports...sounds like the guy named Matt who was supposed to sell me a black 5.0 coupe a while back.. faggot had me drive to San Jose waiting a few hours because he didn't want to give his shops address. Tried calling him, text him more than 10 times...no answer! we agreed on $5500 cash on the phone. he finally calls me back as soon as I was stuck at Oakland commuting traffic! and said "oh come back but I want $6500 and it's yours"....i do regret not coming back... i would have got my brand new sub frame connector and shove it up your ass!!

You called me saying you knew the car and that i only paid 4k. Which i didnt i paid 5k. You offered $5500.00 and never heard back. A week later you drove out uninvited and the car was no longer for sale. You got pissed off and made threats. I called you and you apologized for talking shit. I said if you wanted it id do $6500.00 otherwise it.wasn't even advertised anymore.

Cool story though!

[ December 04, 2012, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
November 21 Sup bro ! Ineed the rear end and the front .
96 and up suspension
Haulinas. Did you need the complete 5lug setup?
November 26 Haulinas. So front and rear setup is $295.00

Paypal is dradialracer@aol.com. once paypal is

--------------------
You mama

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
November 21 Sup bro ! Ineed the rear end and the front .
96 and up suspension
Haulinas. Did you need the complete 5lug setup?
November 26 Haulinas. So front and rear setup is $295.00

Paypal is dradialracer@aol.com. once paypal is

Yep!

[ December 04, 2012, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY  Ford pictures for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

You called me saying you knew the car and that i only paid 4k. Which i didnt i paid 5k. You offered $5500.00 and never heard back. A week later you drove out uninvited and the car was no longer for sale. You got pissed off and made threats. I called you and you apologized for talking shit. I said if you wanted it id do $6500.00 otherwise it.wasn't even advertised anymore.

Cool story though!

Now i know your a fucking liar... never did i apologize for talking shit. and uninvited?!?!? i would have never made that hour drive you dumb fuck. Be careful one day who you scam... last thing you might see is a barrel to your face. End of discussion you faggot

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
I told you, over the phone I don't have time for this stupid drama,

Then you and your business partner shouldn't have posted this BS. As I said tonight on the phone this could have been handled the correct way, this wasn't it.

And I told you 10x over the phone. Bring the parts back in the same shape and ill give you a full refund.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:

Cool story though!

Now i know your a fucking liar... never did i apologize for talking shit. and uninvited?!?!? i would have never made that hour drive you dumb fuck. Be careful one day who you scam... last thing you might see is a barrel to your face. End of discussion you faggot
Yep that's pretty much what you said to me that day with your kids in the car! I didn't scam anyone. My shop isnt in San Jose and I never told you to drive out. I wasn't even in the area that day. I did call and said i was sorry you drove out, you apologized for the threats and I offered it to you for exactly what I was in it but you had already started driving back.

[ December 04, 2012, 03:40 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Wtf dude ! I never told you ! I have the rear end [Mad]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

And yes I'mgoing to return all your parts !

--------------------
You mama

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cool story though!

Same car club?

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=055760

I remember Lee starting a thread about yall, seem like good peoples, hard to believe you would go out of your way to do all of that for nothing or "uninvited"

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
way to far to drive uninvited for anybody. his shop to me years ago before he moved was right down buy san jose, and yes there car club is a humble honest group, sick wid it car clubs are one of my favorite local clubs to work with. everybody in there club have always been the type to double check on stuff and have never lowballed me not once. this dude matt is a liar straite up. he has very good car sales man antics to get out of stuff is all. and for anybody thinking i started this for drama is plain retarded. i started this thread to protect people u tards. this dude should be kept as a sticky for< watch your back when dealing with this dude in the for sale section> ive seen my own dealing with this guy the way i described, and prob 25 or more similar stories, and now this. if iron 50 can get the text i seen it clearly stated matt answered it was a 8.8 and the new 7.5 iron got was a mistake cause he is so busy, and his response now to be different is bull. when he told me injectors come bare brand new and u have to switch over the penal caps, etc i new he was a big liar and all communication with him was to get me no where with him, i dropped trying to compensate any of my looses. i last got suckerd for a walbro 255 pump claimed brand new in the box to be a kragen stock pump, my bad i still didn't post or complain on here about it, till he got over on my freind, that was the icing on the cake, then now the car club is gd enough to speak on the guy as well. i think the car club got lucky only losing a lil gas and time dealing with matt. have a gd day and just be carefull. yeah he might sell some decent parts, prob to locals. but he pushes stories on wrong parts i bet when hes broke or just dont give a fuck is all bad.
SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cool story though!

Same car club?

I remember Lee starting a thread about yall, seem like good peoples, hard to believe you would go out of your way to do all of that for nothing or "uninvited"

Yes same car club. We are all nice people to those who are nice to us. . A 5 year old will know this concept: you disrespect me, i disrespect you. You respect me, i respect you. Haulinass motorsports (matt) pm'd me appologizing about the whole situation so he knows who was guilty. I will leave it at that. Junkyard5.0 yea its hard to believe me......only those who really know me know what i'm capable of doing. And yes, i appologize to cafords for sounding like a dick! I rarely post but i just felt like i had to say something regarding haulinass motorsports, hopefully it helps him with his Honest deals and transactions, this thread will probably save his life.

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i just read the complete texts from matt to iron 50, and matt is leaving out some crucial info lol. like the car he removed the set up out of was a gt for starters lol. gt dont have 7.5. any body know how to down load the complete texts out of iron 50 phone, a whole lot more truth will come to light. this is funny now. caught!!!! anybody wanna see it come buy, any body wana help come buy and help post this up. i dont want to hand type anything, i want u guys to see the real text from matt and what he claimed he was selling and then read what he says was happening on here, definitely not the same lol.
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody help him I wanna see the truth lol [Eek!]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i just read the complete texts from matt to iron 50, and matt is leaving out some crucial info lol. like the car he removed the set up out of was a gt for starters lol. gt dont have 7.5. any body know how to down load the complete texts out of iron 50 phone, a whole lot more truth will come to light. this is funny now. caught!!!! anybody wanna see it come buy, any body wana help come buy and help post this up. i dont want to hand type anything, i want u guys to see the real text from matt and what he claimed he was selling and then read what he says was happening on here, definitely not the same lol.

Can you read? Yes he asked about an 8.8 ON Nov 21st. It is in the text thread. Did he pay for an 8.8 NO HE DIDNT. Every single text we sent back and forth I posted.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Duncan if anyone is leaving out info or changing stories it sure isnt me.

I sold you a complete Tremec setup 8 years ago. Not until 2 months ago did I ever hear anything about it. Yes I sold a guy a driveshaft and injectors about 5 years ago. There was nothing wrong with the injectors, the driveshaft was oxidized as it came out of a car from pacifica but no mechanical issues ,never claimed either to be 3months old.

The fuel pump was not a stock unit. It was a 255lph NEW IN PACKAGE. You are correct it didn't have the walbro stamp on it, but it definetly was not a stock auto parts store fuel pump. I offered it to you for $40.00.

Yes you are starting drama. Had you been truthful id be the first to admit if I was wrong. But not ONE OF YOUR STORIES ARE THE TRUTH! As far as the situation with Iron50 he got exactly what we agreed on. And I have offered him back a refund. Now you are keeping this going just to keep drama going.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cool story though!

Same car club?

Yes same car club. We are all nice people to those who are nice to us. . A 5 year old will know this concept: you disrespect me, i disrespect you. You respect me, i respect you. Haulinass motorsports (matt) pm'd me appologizing about the whole situation so he knows who was guilty. I will leave it at that. Junkyard5.0 yea its hard to believe me......only those who really know me know what i'm capable of doing. And yes, i appologize to cafords for sounding like a dick! I rarely post but i just felt like i had to say something regarding haulinass motorsports, hopefully it helps him with his Honest deals and transactions, this thread will probably save his life.
As I pmed you, ill say it here. I apologize for that day. I wouldn't have had you drive all the way out and not meet with you. Things were said back and forth and I apologized for my part in that. I did in the end offer you the car for the original deal made but you had already driven back most of the way. Again I apologize....
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time to let this shit go.....Go Giants [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is gonna become a book trilogy!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

i could repeat my self as my long post stated of what really happen. but you sir are very wrong, and a lie, and cant remember your own lies obviously. i took a fall many times dealing with u. and now im speaking up cause your bull crap apparently slipped thru to one of my friends, and i plan to spread the great word so people can at least be cautious when buying from u. did u think it was strange i would drive all that way for a 75 fuel pump? no i wanted to see that crap before u got over on me again.

my bad for not knowing more about tranny,s when u sold me a working but broken supposedly tko, to only be a broken 3650 tremic, my bad taking a fourth chance driving for a auto zone fuel pump, u where told buy your own customer he bought it off as a cheap e bay pump lol. my bad for not blowing u out the water years ago on here when u told me injectors come bare and the penal caps have to be switched over from the old to new.

u know how calls ive gotten about how people are happy about me finally saying something about your dirty dealings, your not far from a car thieve in my eyes, u lie about parts, u just lie, lieng is the same as stealing, u deal in car parts, see my point of how i feel about u? and if anywhere in your brain u honestly feel u dont recall me complaining about any of the stuff listed . its cause when i did call i could tell u where the type to take no blame, and just shove me thru the door type, why would i argue with u like this and get no where. i said my piece, i just hope it makes some if any people a lil bit aware, an able to protect themselves better of how u do business.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i could repeat my self as my long post stated of what really happen. but you sir are very wrong, and a lie, and cant remember your own lies obviously. i took a fall many times dealing with u. and now im speaking up cause your bull crap apparently slipped thru to one of my friends, and i plan to spread the great word so people can at least be cautious when buying from u. did u think it was strange i would drive all that way for a 75 fuel pump? no i wanted to see that crap before u got over on me again.

my bad for not knowing more about tranny,s when u sold me a working but broken supposedly tko, to only be a broken 3650 tremic, my bad taking a fourth chance driving for a auto zone fuel pump, u where told buy your own customer he bought it off as a cheap e bay pump lol. my bad for not blowing u out the water years ago on here when u told me injectors come bare and the penal caps have to be switched over from the old to new.

u know how calls ive gotten about how people are happy about me finally saying something about your dirty dealings, your not far from a car thieve in my eyes, u lie about parts, u just lie, lieng is the same as stealing, u deal in car parts, see my point of how i feel about u? and if anywhere in your brain u honestly feel u dont recall me complaining about any of the stuff listed . its cause when i did call i could tell u where the type to take no blame, and just shove me thru the door type, why would i argue with u like this and get no where. i said my piece, i just hope it makes some if any people a lil bit aware, an able to protect themselves better of how u do business.

Theif? Really Duncan I've never had stolen parts in my shop that you claim you had no knowledge of.

Duncan I've never installed a a 305tpi engine in someones car and claimed it to be a 350tpi even after being called out by one of your own friends. Yep probably never thought anyone knew about that one!

I have a BAR License and a Business do you?

You are nothing but drama and if you look in this years past history, you are involved in most of it. Your own friend Iron50 said he had nothing to do with this thread....

So you think you have any place to try and discredit me? Again if I am wrong ill admit it. I deal with a lot of used parts. And with used part yes there can be some issues, they are used and if there is I make it right.

[ December 04, 2012, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

This thread was started for no other reason but to start drama. Iron50 and myself were already dealing with the situation, however Duncan felt it necessary to still start unneeded drama. Duncan you've had more light drawn on you this year then any other member and not in a good way. Is this your feeble attemp and trying to take that away? Your fictional posts and illiteracy on this forum really shows what kind of business you run.

Cafords I apologize for my part in this. I have met a lot and I mean a lot of good people on this forum. Many I'm good freinds with because of this forum.

I do deal with a lot of used parts as part of my hobby and part of my shop. With used parts unfortunately there is always a possibility of an issue, even new parts are subject to this. I do stand behind what I sell. I can't make everyone happy unfortunately its a reality but I again try and do whatever I can to make a situation right.

So once again, IRON50, You have my number when you are ready to meet call/text me.

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jesus tittyfucking Christ.

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com