Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers 2012 & 2013 Regular Season Thread (Page 15)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: 49ers 2012 & 2013 Regular Season Thread
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
lol 9ers pulling a raiders, blowing the lead..

Well they haven't blown it yet. The 49ers are playing soft this second half and on top of that Kap isn't getting the job done.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good game!

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO 49ERS

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kap won the game, thats Brees now Brady down for Kap.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that would have put alot of sour mouths in people if they lost that one...31-3 lead down to 1 touchdown

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
lol 9ers pulling a raiders, blowing the lead..

Didnt happen, that's why Brady will never be Montana. Gets close but not close enough.

--------------------

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, that was a good game. Go 9ers! [patriot]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope Justin Smith is gonna be ready for next Sunday.

Question:
How the fuck did NE almost come back and win that game? Seriously fellas 31-3???? They fell apart in the second half of that game IMHO. The 49ers couldn't convert 3rd downs that second half to save their lives. I'm happy Kap threw 4 TD's but I don't know what he was thinking when he threw that int..... I'm happy that int didn't come back to bite us in the ass. I also couldn't believe how many turnovers there were in that game. [Eek!]

Huge game next week in Seattle. They HAVE TO WIN THAT GAME!!!

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I hope Justin Smith is gonna be ready for next Sunday.

Question:
How the fuck did NE almost come back and win that game? Seriously fellas 31-3???? They fell apart in the second half of that game IMHO. The 49ers couldn't convert 3rd downs that second half to save their lives. I'm happy Kap threw 4 TD's but I don't know what he was thinking when he threw that int..... I'm happy that int didn't come back to bite us in the ass. I also couldn't believe how many turnovers there were in that game. [Eek!]

Huge game next week in Seattle. They HAVE TO WIN THAT GAME!!!

It all started when they started the prevent defense in the later part of the 3rd quarter. The prevent....prevents you fro winning. That's what almost happened and how they scored 28 unanswered points!
As soon as the defense let up this is what happened....totally unacceptable. A big win non the less [dance]

COBRA50
¯
Member # 11614

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA50  Ford pictures for COBRA50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
94 SVT BLOWN LIGHTNING

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by COBRA50:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
[worship] [worship] [worship] go 49ers

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great fucking game. Stay tuned for next weeks Sunday night football when WE take on the Seahawks.

--------------------
To be or not to be

Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All this hate on Kaepernick cracks me up. The play calling from the sideline is what killed the offense in the second half not Kaep. Yeah he had a few throws that were off the mark but this scenario has been played out by Alex Smith as well. The niners coaching staff loves to take the foot off the gas and I knew if they did it at 31-3 Brady would come back strong. They played fantastic man to man D in the first half then all of a sudden they start playing zone? Brady runs a no huddle like a boss and it was murdering our D, I'm not at all surprised that happened, they were getting worked so damn hard they couldn't even catch a breath between each play. Then when the Niners got the ball back it was right back to defensive play calling when Kaep was throwing very well. The interception was a mistake but as far as I can tell his composure in the pocket during all the fumbled snaps and ability to overcome the interception and lead them to victory over probably the best team in the league right now makes that a moot point. Kaepernick has led the Niners to defeat the hot Bears at the time, the always tough Brees, and now the almighty Tom Brady in their most dominant month at their home field in absolute crap weather. Alex Smith is officially DONE. Get over it.....
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Who was the starting QB for the bears game again?
Are the saints the same team they were last year?
How many muffed snaps & punts did we have in this game again?
That's the kind of stuff that worries me about the 49ers right now. I'm not trying to hate on our starting QB, just pointing out the fact that yeah the play calling wasn't as aggressive as it was in the first half. But when you have a 31 - 3 lead you should be running the ball, keeping Brady off the field and converting 3rd downs. I saw a few sacks that put the 49ers in LONG 3rd downs because Kap tried extending the play. He has a bad rookie habit of running backwards when he gets pressured. Run to the side and throw it away. Or try and run up the field at least....... That WAS one of the reason they went with him right? Being able to rush when everyone was covered down field?

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prime time! Our D was killing it hard first half. But looked like they threw it in cruise control once it was 31-3 which nearly caused the game. That is why you play till the end no matter what's the score!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

We already know what we get with smith, if kap fucks up he's there to finish the season. But what we're seeing from kap is more than smith could ever give us. I think there was only 1 sack I remembered but the rest of the game kaps throws were on point and he had 4 Tds to 1 int, he won the game and his passer rating was through the roof. We're better with kap and harbaugh knew it

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck the seahawks

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Go baghdad oilers

--------------------

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Niners!!!!! !!!!!!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Go Niners!!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Huge game!
Go Niners!!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go seahawks lol [Whoo Whooooo!]
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Go baghdad oilers

Go screw yourself!! GO NINERS & WARRIORS
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
go seahawks lol [Whoo Whooooo!]

-

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
49ers suck and so do the seahawks. but i live in WA now so ill rep it. even tho im from cali. football sunday is just a reason to get drunk

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com