Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers 2012 & 2013 Regular Season Thread (Page 14)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  19  20  21   
Author Topic: 49ers 2012 & 2013 Regular Season Thread
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
5RINGZ!!!

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners!!!! I'm ready for the Game on Sunday!

--------------------
To be or not to be

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Niners!!!! I'm ready for the Game on Sunday!

ftw

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
5RINGZ!!!

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
👍💪🏉🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏉

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go niners

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL @ 6pts at halftime, really Jimmy?!

We are struggling with points! Bring back Smith, with him we usually hit 7-14pts by halftime on a average game!

Go 9ers!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
0-5 on 3rd down con..... I don't see anything that's convinced me that the 49ers are a better offense with Kap compared to Smith. [Confused]

It looks like it's all about the bonus money they don't wanna pay Smith. [BS flag]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go 49ers [burnout] [patriot]

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by x93chp:
Go 49ers [burnout] [patriot]

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We won and that's all that matters. One game at a time!!! Go Niners

--------------------
To be or not to be

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

5RINGZ!

--------------------

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you 9er fans see what the patriots did to the texans monday night? your in trouble! your coach that looked to be great has now put you in a position to loose the west! Go SEAHAWKS!!!! That old "WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THEN WE DO" HAHA THEY DO!!! Kapernick is a joke! put smith back in its your only chance! your team might as well just throw in the towel and not even get on the plane to play the patriots and the million dollar baby that the nfl protects at all cost! just use the next 2 weeks prepin for the seahawks!
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My future prediction for Sunday would be a shitload of penalties against our D for sacking punk ass Brady. Seems like every game I watch there's always something called for touching Brady, Aldon Smith N Patrick Willis need to put a hurting on that fool.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
Did you 9er fans see what the patriots did to the texans monday night? your in trouble! your coach that looked to be great has now put you in a position to loose the west! Go SEAHAWKS!!!! That old "WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THEN WE DO" HAHA THEY DO!!! Kapernick is a joke! put smith back in its your only chance! your team might as well just throw in the towel and not even get on the plane to play the patriots and the million dollar baby that the nfl protects at all cost! just use the next 2 weeks prepin for the seahawks!

The niners play as close to a game that the NY Giants play out there, which is bad news for New England. Didnt they lose two superbowls to that style of play? Tom Brady will never be better than Joe Montana. Tom can never say he never lost a superbowl, just the same as Kobe will never be as good as Jordan. Jordan never lost a finals....

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if the niners play as close to a game as the giants do then they dont do a good job at it! thats why the giants came into SF this year and spanked your pretty little niners! sure montana was great!!! but unfortunately we all know brady is better. I personally cant stand brady and all his bullshit favorable calls he gets but when it all boils down to it hes one of the best ever! and we'll see that once again sunday when he picks that 9er d apart! oh and I forgot the pats D is now a run stopping force. this could be another blowout
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brady is better than Montana, lol. He's gotta start winning a few more superbowls to even be in the running, and remember Montana was never beaten.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't feed the troll

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Really going to see where the niners are at tonight! Crazy games today including the blowout of the Giant's [Eek!]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

COBRA50
¯
Member # 11614

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA50  Ford pictures for COBRA50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO NINERS [patriot]

--------------------
94 SVT BLOWN LIGHTNING

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Pretty safe to say this shit is over, lol. Brady will never be better than Montana. 4-0

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Can the whole 49ers D just go to the pro bowl? [Eek!]
They are shutting down Brady and the whole NE team!!! [Eek!]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Go49ers!

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

5ringz!

--------------------

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Lol at all these haters comments. I bet they feel real fucking stupid right now. Go Niners!!!!! Montana ftw. Fuck Brady

--------------------
To be or not to be

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol 9ers pulling a raiders, blowing the lead..

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com