Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I'm lucky to be alive (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I'm lucky to be alive
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a joke!You people that are talking shit actually expect us to believe youve never got on it on a public road???!!!Get the f#%k outta here.
LOL @ you lying ass mother f%$kers. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
So bizkitbrain when/where can we chat in person?

like a dog with a bone on this.... why and wanting to talk is sooooooo bullshit!

be honest!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:

Probably medicating at one of the San Jose Pot Clubs he endorses/visits/represents! [patriot]
Shhhhh the adults are talking

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

I'm just sayin.... you crashed your car doing something dumb then posted the aftermath photos on the internet, YOU ARE GOING TO GET MADE FUN OF END OF STORY!!!!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Correct me if i'm wrong. But isn't road america in Wisconsin? Why if all you guys live in ca. Would you want them to meet you there? [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
I'm just sayin.... you crashed your car doing something dumb then posted the aftermath photos on the internet, YOU ARE GOING TO GET MADE FUN OF END OF STORY!!!!

100% correct. But to wish harm/death on them for it, is a d-bag thing to do.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
Correct me if i'm wrong. But isn't road america in Wisconsin? Why if all you guys live in ca. Would you want them to meet you there? [patriot]

I said why I'd be there and when

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
quote:

Seriously.... lift up your skirt and find your balls and get over it

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
I love you too Greesy, time to get a candle Greesy testies dropped it's his birthday he's #1

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
I love you too Greesy, time to get a candle Greesy testies dropped it's his birthday he's #1
 -

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
quote:

Oh and by the way, I never wished harm or death on the OP. I just said he got what he deserved(his car all bent up to hell). The other cock sucker who posted the Nasa American Iron brake failure crash vid wishing that upon me was who I said needed to die in a car fire. That was King Tut

Get yer shit straight

[ June 12, 2012, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: BIzKitBrAIn ]

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

haha. You sir. seem to be the one acting like the bitch in this thread. Talking shit then saying come see me in another state. That shit is jr.high bitch shit right there. Talk about someone with no balls. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I have ZERO sympathy for the OP. And all you guys are all idiots if you think what he did was ok, Midnight (no cars around or not) was NOT ok. I'm willing to bet CHP nails his ass to the wall for this. And to drive the point home, I've printed out this entire thread..... so you idiots can't delete posts... and I will be giving it to a CHP friend for him to find and give to the Investigating agency. Driving like a dumbass on the streets kills people.

This could be you dumbass! http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/04/07/car-hits-group-of-bikers-in-concord-1-cyclist-dead-2-critically-hurt/

Lol wether he did something wrong on the public road or not, THERE IS NO NEED TO ACT LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. Change your tanpon and man up!! and .........
 -

--------------------
To be or not to be

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BIzKitBrAIn
 -

--------------------
To be or not to be

4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6 STANG  Ford pictures for 4.6 STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

like a dog with a bone on this.... why and wanting to talk is sooooooo bullshit!

be honest!

I'm being honest, I'd like to talk to you about this. Like I said before, if you're scared then bring your CHP buddy.

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2007 F350 FX4 Powerstroke - Gone
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

Posts: 135 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BIzKitBrain

-

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
funniest shit ever about this guy!he has no life to post shit up like that!

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I have ZERO sympathy for the OP. And all you guys are all idiots if you think what he did was ok, Midnight (no cars around or not) was NOT ok. I'm willing to bet CHP nails his ass to the wall for this. And to drive the point home, I've printed out this entire thread..... so you idiots can't delete posts... and I will be giving it to a CHP friend for him to find and give to the Investigating agency. Driving like a dumbass on the streets kills people.

This could be you dumbass! http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/04/07/car-hits-group-of-bikers-in-concord-1-cyclist-dead-2-critically-hurt/

-
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BTW OP glad you are OK. No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes.

You learn from your mistakes.

[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bizkitbrain- keep talking all your shit and well see how funny it is when someone posts a video of u getting yr ass beat on failblog [patriot]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:
Bizkitbrain- keep talking all your shit and well see how funny it is when someone posts a video of u getting yr ass beat on failblog [patriot]

I wouldn't be surprised..... Lol
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin]

damn cafords funny at lunch [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:

that would be more hilarious than NEIGHT's pics

[ June 13, 2012, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I FOUND BIZKITBRAIN!!!!!!!!!
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5V4In7P594U3pR1L

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhBtdQvDJLQy55M05q

THIS IS WHEN BIZKITBRAIN GETS CONFRONTED!
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh39Bs53301D502Hc0

[ June 13, 2012, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: stock fox ]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com