Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I'm lucky to be alive (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I'm lucky to be alive
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The fact is none of u guys that are talking shit where there so ur assuming the worst and are beeing hella dramatic
Bottom line no one was hurt so go take ur hard feelings of the past out out on Somthing else or somewhere else
Wishing death apon a other people [Roll Eyes]
Ibtl

Oh n i Definately wouldnt have made a post about wrecking n posting pics while ripping in 2nd gear what the hell did u expect people to say?? [Confused]

[ June 11, 2012, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Bizkitbrain, the fuck do you not understand? Yes it would be retarded to go fast through a busy street or residential. Obviously you cannot comprehend I was on an empty road, not a soul around. Lets meet up and chat about this, sounds like we could both learn a thing or two. Let me know!

There is ONLY ONE QUESTION Were you on a city street, the fact no one was around is pointless. WERE YOU ON A CITY STREET?
Yes I was, LOL at "the fact no one was around is pointless" are you kidding me?

When are we gonna chat in person?

Dude there is nothing to talk about, you wrecked your car on a city street doing something dumb, a mechanical failure occured compounding "the dumb" hence the outcome. Id bet my life savings that if you were just driving normally you and your car would be home happy and safe right now. That's what I'd say to you in person.

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i almost did die in a car fire! and the fail blog has gone to far! you are the biggest piece of shit on the planet!
Just get a life guy I hope to finally meet you at a track day!

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You wrote what you wrote. What kind of asshole thinks and types that...you. It's not up to me to teach you logic or decency. You're a waste of time.

You took your shit too far for some stupid ass reason. If you didn't mean it then at minimum admit it to yourself because karma is a bitch.

[ June 11, 2012, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: General Butt Naked ]

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
i almost did die in a car fire! and the fail blog has gone to far! you are the biggest piece of shit on the planet!

LOL I don't goto NHRA or NASCAR events.

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6 STANG  Ford pictures for 4.6 STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Bizkitbrain, the fuck do you not understand? Yes it would be retarded to go fast through a busy street or residential. Obviously you cannot comprehend I was on an empty road, not a soul around. Lets meet up and chat about this, sounds like we could both learn a thing or two. Let me know!

There is ONLY ONE QUESTION Were you on a city street, the fact no one was around is pointless. WERE YOU ON A CITY STREET?

witch road were you on???
 -

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2007 F350 FX4 Powerstroke - Gone
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

Posts: 135 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:

[ June 12, 2012, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: BIzKitBrAIn ]

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6 STANG  Ford pictures for 4.6 STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude there is nothing to talk about, you wrecked your car on a city street doing something dumb, a mechanical failure occured compounding "the dumb" hence the outcome. Id bet my life savings that if you were just driving normally you and your car would be home happy and safe right now. That's what I'd say to you in person.
Well then lets meet up

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well then lets meet up
Oh no so you can beat my ass?

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well then lets meet up
Like I told the other tough guy who wants to meet me in person
posted June 11, 2012 07:57 PM
quote:

[ June 12, 2012, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: BIzKitBrAIn ]

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so whats your name

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
To be honest people commonly drag race on that road.
I don't mean like 7th but people like to rip on that road

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well then lets meet up
Oh no so you can beat my ass?
Nope. Just chat. You can bring your CHP buddy if you're scared.

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

I dont want to fight either big guy I would just like to meet the person face to face so we can talk about this like grown ass people! on the other hand still no name on who you are since screen names are not on the roster of this race car team!

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can already see a new thread coming soon "bizkitBrain knocked out cold at a event"

He deserves it, whoever rocks his ass get in on tape.!!!!

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I WAS MESSIN AROUND ON A CITY STREET AT NIGHT WITH NO ONE AROUND, AND LITERLY ENDED UP IN A HOUSE. im glad no one got hurt. i watched high patrol gettin sizeways getting on the free way right in front of me, they spun out and took out to other innocent cars on the free way. wish i would of had that on tape. again glad no one hurt. but racing, ripping is for the track.
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TACH2MX:
I can already see a new thread coming soon "bizkitBrain knocked out cold at a event"

He deserves it, whoever rocks his ass get in on tape.!!!!

lol

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I have ZERO sympathy for the OP. And all you guys are all idiots if you think what he did was ok, Midnight (no cars around or not) was NOT ok. I'm willing to bet CHP nails his ass to the wall for this. And to drive the point home, I've printed out this entire thread..... so you idiots can't delete posts... and I will be giving it to a CHP friend for him to find and give to the Investigating agency. Driving like a dumbass on the streets kills people.

This could be you dumbass! http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/04/07/car-hits-group-of-bikers-in-concord-1-cyclist-dead-2-critically-hurt/

Wow, you're a real jackass! It's not you're business how the OP was driving. Hope your CHP buddy tells you to pound sand for telling him what to investigate.

And you're the one with the weed sticker on your car. Do us a favor and leave our forum. you're far too ignorant.

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
i know that road real well were coming of the side street
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wrecked my car on a busy intersection in Vacaville trying to show off for some girl. Can you make fun of me too? I feel super left out of this thread.

Actually I'll just print this out and show my brother in law since he's a CHP.

Now I feel super tough because I mentioned that I know CHP.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
I wrecked my car on a busy intersection in Vacaville trying to show off for some girl. Can you make fun of me too? I feel super left out of this thread.

Actually I'll just print this out and show my brother in law since he's a CHP.

Now I feel super tough because I mentioned that I know CHP.

damn the boss has spoken.
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I decided I won't read any further than here. I completely agree with Biz. Time and place.
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lucky nothing happened to you, I live close to there, that road is a good test track.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

So bizkitbrain when/where can we chat in person?

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So bizkitbrain when/where can we chat in person?

Probably medicating at one of the San Jose Pot Clubs he endorses/visits/represents! [patriot]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com