Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I'm lucky to be alive (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I'm lucky to be alive
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just seen BISKIT tattel teller at the chp station! watch out guys !!  -

[ June 11, 2012, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea I used to road race when i was younger and those american iron mustangs are slow as fuck! but back to the conversation at hand, but it wouldn't be nice if people wished this upon you and your race car just saying evo though this is an evo you get what I'm saying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqXiRPAiK1g

I dont wish upon anybody to crash the car they love! but shady shit like that you said will come around and bite you in the ass!!!!!!!!

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey OP; sorry to hear about the accident. That really sucks. I have been in a few car accidents and my father and brother have also been killed traffic collisions (seperate occasions). Hard shit to deal with......

Anyways,...,, as for that dude dickBrain, don't mind him. He's just a d-bag and I wouldn't worry about anything he says.

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
[QUOTE]why you have such a vendetta against me.

Because I had a family member hit and killed by some dumbass kid in a stang who thought he had "bars" driving like a jackass and lost control of his car LIKE YOU DID. Just because it was night time and no one was around doesn't mean shit.

90% the Cafords are douchebags

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO!

-

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
I have ZERO sympathy for the OP. And all you guys are all idiots if you think what he did was ok, Midnight (no cars around or not) was NOT ok. I'm willing to bet CHP nails his ass to the wall for this. And to drive the point home, I've printed out this entire thread..... so you idiots can't delete posts... and I will be giving it to a CHP friend for him to find and give to the Investigating agency. Driving like a dumbass on the streets kills people.

This could be you dumbass! http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/04/07/car-hits-group-of-bikers-in-concord-1-cyclist-dead-2-critically-hurt/

WOW just WOW, I'm floored at your level of douchebaggery. Here why don't you put this in your report for your CHP buddy.
 -

[ June 11, 2012, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Because I had a family member hit and killed by some dumbass kid in a stang who thought he had "bars" driving like a jackass and lost control of his car LIKE YOU DID. Just because it was night time and no one was around doesn't mean shit.

so I'm a douche bag because I'm on this site you sir are a fucking straight waste of time to talk too! I'm sorry that you lost a family member to some kid in had mustang thinking he was a cool! guy!but anyways like what we were saying the ones backing up 4.6 I've known him for years like some of the people on here and i would consider them brothers.... so if my boy would have lost his life for something he was doing and his car "malfunctioned" which isnt his fault.... and then would you have said the same shit you have been saying now!

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

I want an admin on here here now I want MR. bizkitbrain banned from this website Idk why he's even on here if he thinks that 90% are douche bags get a fucking life loser and your slow ass fucking piece of shit mustang

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
quote:
quote:

so I'm a douche bag because I'm on this site you sir are a fucking straight waste of time to talk too! I'm sorry that you lost a family member to some kid in had mustang thinking he was a cool! guy!but anyways like what we were saying the ones backing up 4.6 I've known him for years like some of the people on here and i would consider them brothers.... so if my boy would have lost his life for something he was doing and his car "malfunctioned" which isnt his fault.... and then would you have said the same shit you have been saying now!
YOU sir are a moron. If he was driving normally and the failure occurred there would be non-issue. However he was by his own admission being stupid winding out 2nd when something broke. Lets say he was doing that infront of your house, shit broke and sent him into your living room killing your wife and kid..... how much more of this guy dick are you going to swallow to defend his irresponsible actions. One could only hope he looses his license.

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
I want an admin on here here now I want MR. bizkitbrain banned from this website Idk why he's even on here if he thinks that 90% are douche bags get a fucking life loser and your slow ass fucking piece of shit mustang

That's not very lady like?

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You might be king of the castle at home but you're not even OG status here on cafords. NO MOD will ever do what you request when it comes to banning anybody, in fact you are in clear violation of rule #1 and #3. Bizkitbrain makes a good point, fuck this doosh eating shit and then posting pictures on a forum for us to point and make fun of. If i smashed my shit i'd never have it posted anywhere, complete disrespect to ones self and your own vehicle. But then again he disrespected his vehicle by smashing it into pieces so go figure.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

-

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

You might be king of the castle at home but you're not even OG status here on cafords. NO MOD will ever do what you request when it comes to banning anybody, in fact you are in clear violation of rule #1 and #3. Bizkitbrain makes a good point, fuck this doosh eating shit and then posting pictures on a forum for us to point and make fun of. If i smashed my shit i'd never have it posted anywhere, complete disrespect to ones self and your own vehicle. But then again he disrespected his vehicle by smashing it into pieces so go figure.
+1

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Crash your car doing something STUPID and you WILL get made fun of!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:

-

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

for one the speed limit on that road he was on is like 50mph! 2nd get a fucking life, you dont like cafords then fucking bounce then.... I must say i hope oil spill going into turn 14 at thunder hill and you end up injured because of something you have no control over!

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess when the drive broke(yeah right) the brake failed to at the sametime.could happen. ball joint broke an the brakes failed could happen.

an sir i have had drive shaft brake at the u joints the only thing it did was take out the yoke an sound like a broken racket.an i was still able to stop the car.an i pretty sure i was putting down more the 300hp.

now glad you didnt hurt yourself or anyone else from your actions.but tell the truth were not your mom,gf,or wife so we dont need the bs

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 your a tool! I'm sure you lost a lot of respect from other members on here besides myself. Way to rub it in with that picture as if the kid wasn't already upset [BS flag]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
for one the speed limit on that road he was on is like 50mph! 2nd get a fucking life, you dont like cafords then fucking bounce then.... I must say i hope oil spill going into turn 14 at thunder hill and you end up injured because of something you have no control over!

^^^^douche nozzle alert^^^^
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

quote:

I hope you die in a car fire

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

-

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You sir are in that 90%. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn you guys are messed up lol

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Dude all these photos are going VIRAL I'm posting that shit EVERYWHERE along with 4.6 Stang's weak explination of what happened. failblog here we come!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Funny ass shit!!!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Dude all these photos are going VIRAL I'm posting that shit EVERYWHERE along with 4.6 Stang's weak explination of what happened. failblog here we come!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Funny ass shit!!!

[Roll Eyes]
 -

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com