Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I'm lucky to be alive (Page 5)

 - Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I'm lucky to be alive
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope this happens to you at you next track day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0Wt98TT6c

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

Posts: 264 | From: san pablo | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
I hope this happens to you at you next track day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0Wt98TT6c

he will get his sooner or later..everybody does

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

Posts: 2288 | From: Hayward | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
I hope this happens to you at you next track day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0Wt98TT6c

HaHAH I know that person, he walked away without a scratch, I also know the Engineering shop that built the car.

Whatelse ya go Junior, it's almost 5 the short bus will be here soon to take you home to mommie

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
I hope this happens to you at you next track day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0Wt98TT6c

he will get his sooner or later..everybody does
I'm scared oooooh nooooo!!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
I have ZERO sympathy for the OP. And all you guys are all idiots if you think what he did was ok, Midnight (no cars around or not) was NOT ok. I'm willing to bet CHP nails his ass to the wall for this. And to drive the point home, I've printed out this entire thread..... so you idiots can't delete posts... and I will be giving it to a CHP friend for him to find and give to the Investigating agency. Driving like a dumbass on the streets kills people.

This could be you dumbass! http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/04/07/car-hits-group-of-bikers-in-concord-1-cyclist-dead-2-critically-hurt/

You are the same guy with the weed sticker on your race car right? How does your CHP buddy feel about that? Same goes for any road racing sanction you race with....Just curious there snitch. [Wink]
+1 lol
Posts: 3648 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
I have ZERO sympathy for the OP. And all you guys are all idiots if you think what he did was ok, Midnight (no cars around or not) was NOT ok. I'm willing to bet CHP nails his ass to the wall for this. And to drive the point home, I've printed out this entire thread..... so you idiots can't delete posts... and I will be giving it to a CHP friend for him to find and give to the Investigating agency. Driving like a dumbass on the streets kills people.

This could be you dumbass! http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/04/07/car-hits-group-of-bikers-in-concord-1-cyclist-dead-2-critically-hurt/

You are the same guy with the weed sticker on your race car right? How does your CHP buddy feel about that? Same goes for any road racing sanction you race with....Just curious there snitch. [Wink]
+1 lol
Weed with a prescription is legal, driving like a dumbass isnt....

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Posts: 9308 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
for one the speed limit on that road he was on is like 50mph! 2nd get a fucking life, you dont like cafords then fucking bounce then.... I must say i hope oil spill going into turn 14 at thunder hill and you end up injured because of something you have no control over!

I hope you die in a car fire
So you think he's and idiot because he could have hurt someone by you want him to die in a car fire. Get a grip.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Posts: 316 | From: Zumunda | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHHAHAHA all the photos are already uploaded to failblog.org


This is going to be good

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
please guy how old are you to be on here shit talking like you do and I aint no punk kid! nobody pays for anything i do!

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

Posts: 264 | From: san pablo | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
for one the speed limit on that road he was on is like 50mph! 2nd get a fucking life, you dont like cafords then fucking bounce then.... I must say i hope oil spill going into turn 14 at thunder hill and you end up injured because of something you have no control over!

I hope you die in a car fire
So you think he's and idiot because he could have hurt someone by you want him to die in a car fire. Get a grip.
Maybe you should catch the fuck up or stay out of the conversation Nancy

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA all the photos are already uploaded to failblog.org


This is going to be good

[Roll Eyes]
 -

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
please guy how old are you to be on here shit talking like you do and I aint no punk kid! nobody pays for anything i do!

Please what? Go fuck yourself

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA all the photos are already uploaded to failblog.org


This is going to be good

[Roll Eyes]
 -

How many millions of other places on the internet can I upload these photos too hrmm?

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA all the photos are already uploaded to failblog.org


This is going to be good

[Roll Eyes]
 -

How many millions of other places on the internet can I upload these photos too hrmm?
 -

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6 STANG  Ford pictures for 4.6 STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bizkitbrain, the fuck do you not understand? Yes it would be retarded to go fast through a busy street or residential. Obviously you cannot comprehend I was on an empty road, not a soul around. Lets meet up and chat about this, sounds like we could both learn a thing or two. Let me know!

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2007 F350 FX4 Powerstroke - Gone
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

Posts: 135 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stay tuned

http://failblog.org/thanks/?imageUrl=https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/6/11/Hy6N2ic92kOAmYGgG9Mg7w2.jpg&viewPage=http://cheezburger.com/6321788672

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
Stay tuned

http://failblog.org/thanks/?imageUrl=https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/6/11/Hy6N2ic92kOAmYGgG9Mg7w2.jpg&viewPage=http://cheezburger.com/6321788672

 -

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
for one the speed limit on that road he was on is like 50mph! 2nd get a fucking life, you dont like cafords then fucking bounce then.... I must say i hope oil spill going into turn 14 at thunder hill and you end up injured because of something you have no control over!

I hope you die in a car fire
So you think he's and idiot because he could have hurt someone by you want him to die in a car fire. Get a grip.
Maybe you should catch the fuck up or stay out of the conversation Nancy
Your reply matches your pattern in the tread. Crying like a pissed of 6 year old. Only the biggest asshole in the world wishes another person die in a car fire. Do you know if that's personal to someone else? Ok then shut the fuck up!

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Posts: 316 | From: Zumunda | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
Bizkitbrain, the fuck do you not understand? Yes it would be retarded to go fast through a busy street or residential. Obviously you cannot comprehend I was on an empty road, not a soul around. Lets meet up and chat about this, sounds like we could both learn a thing or two. Let me know!

There is ONLY ONE QUESTION Were you on a city street, the fact no one was around is pointless. WERE YOU ON A CITY STREET?

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
Bizkitbrain, the fuck do you not understand? Yes it would be retarded to go fast through a busy street or residential. Obviously you cannot comprehend I was on an empty road, not a soul around. Lets meet up and chat about this, sounds like we could both learn a thing or two. Let me know!

pics of said road an broken drive shaft or your full of shit
Posts: 6908 | From: okc | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
Bizkitbrain, the fuck do you not understand? Yes it would be retarded to go fast through a busy street or residential. Obviously you cannot comprehend I was on an empty road, not a soul around. Lets meet up and chat about this, sounds like we could both learn a thing or two. Let me know!

He's just think he can bully you.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Posts: 316 | From: Zumunda | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
for one the speed limit on that road he was on is like 50mph! 2nd get a fucking life, you dont like cafords then fucking bounce then.... I must say i hope oil spill going into turn 14 at thunder hill and you end up injured because of something you have no control over!

I hope you die in a car fire
So you think he's and idiot because he could have hurt someone by you want him to die in a car fire. Get a grip.
Maybe you should catch the fuck up or stay out of the conversation Nancy
Your reply matches your pattern in the tread. Crying like a pissed of 6 year old. Only the biggest asshole in the world wishes another person die in a car fire. Do you know if that's personal to someone else? Ok then shut the fuck up!
General Brain dead, lemme spell it out for ya, King Tut posted a video of a race car having a brake failure and a major crash, wishing that upon me. I returned the fav wishing he die in a car fire. How the fuck is that not hard to understand.

Like I said, Catch the fuck up in the convo or shut up!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6 STANG  Ford pictures for 4.6 STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
Bizkitbrain, the fuck do you not understand? Yes it would be retarded to go fast through a busy street or residential. Obviously you cannot comprehend I was on an empty road, not a soul around. Lets meet up and chat about this, sounds like we could both learn a thing or two. Let me know!

There is ONLY ONE QUESTION Were you on a city street, the fact no one was around is pointless. WERE YOU ON A CITY STREET?
Yes I was, LOL at "the fact no one was around is pointless" are you kidding me?

When are we gonna chat in person?

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2007 F350 FX4 Powerstroke - Gone
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

Posts: 135 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
Bizkitbrain, the fuck do you not understand? Yes it would be retarded to go fast through a busy street or residential. Obviously you cannot comprehend I was on an empty road, not a soul around. Lets meet up and chat about this, sounds like we could both learn a thing or two. Let me know!

There is ONLY ONE QUESTION Were you on a city street, the fact no one was around is pointless. WERE YOU ON A CITY STREET?
Yes I was, LOL at "the fact no one was around is pointless" are you kidding me?

When are we gonna chat in person?

witch road were you on???
Posts: 6908 | From: okc | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6 STANG  Ford pictures for 4.6 STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
Bizkitbrain, the fuck do you not understand? Yes it would be retarded to go fast through a busy street or residential. Obviously you cannot comprehend I was on an empty road, not a soul around. Lets meet up and chat about this, sounds like we could both learn a thing or two. Let me know!

pics of said road an broken drive shaft or your full of shit
I'll have pics up by tonight, don't worry. FYI, never said the driveshaft broke.

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2007 F350 FX4 Powerstroke - Gone
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

Posts: 135 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :


Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords



Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com