Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
ESTROGEN...BWAHAHAHAHA

LETS GO OAKLAND!
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I repeat. FUCK LOS A's [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Als50 *2tone50*:
I repeat. FUCK LOS A's [patriot]

-

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 OUT OF 3 FROM THE HOTTEST TEAM IN BASEBALL DON'T MESS WITH THE TOWN WE KNOW HOW TO WIN YEAAAA 12 OVER 500 WITH A 50 MILLION DOLLAR PAYROLL MONEYBALL BABY

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/SwkXTyG-OiE

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
2 OUT OF 3 FROM THE HOTTEST TEAM IN BASEBALL DON'T MESS WITH THE TOWN WE KNOW HOW TO WIN YEAAAA 12 OVER 500 WITH A 50 MILLION DOLLAR PAYROLL MONEYBALL BABY

Moneyball in Oakland never gets you to the promise land [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

WAY TO GO DON [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
quote:

WAY TO GO DON [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Don't get it, but ok [Wink]

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Neither does throwing money away for countless years to win one championship [Razz]
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Let's sweep this series and Boston! Let's go Oakland!
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:
quote:

Neither does throwing money away for countless years to win one championship [Razz]
Incorrect sir!!!! Who is the "richest" owner in baseball (RECENT STUDY) The SF Giants owner. Since 2010 profit has increased substantially [patriot]

I love the team and love the stadium/venue [patriot]

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Incorrect sir!!!! Who is the "richest" owner in baseball (RECENT STUDY) The SF Giants owner. Since 2010 profit has increased substantially [patriot]

Never said he doesn't make money lol and yeah 2010 helped those panda hat sales [Razz] . As a Giants fan I would expect more to come out of it though. But I can't hate cause we need a stadium baaad
[Mad] [Mad] [Razz]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Um didn't your biggest rivals pick up the TAB for 250,000,000.00? I think your survey came out before that deal happened. [Wink]

I'd have to say LA has become the new Yankees under their new ownership. It must suck to know you will never have the kind of money your biggest rival has now...... Your Giants organization is about to find out what it feels like being on a beer budget in comparison to the Dodgers champagne budget. [Whoo Whooooo!]

So I'd suggest you leave the Oakland thread and start buying more panda hats & beer fries in your attempt to give the
Giants some quick cash to sign a replacement for the MILK MAN.

[ August 28, 2012, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Um didn't your biggest rivals pick up the TAB for 250,000,000.00? I think your survey came out before that deal happened. [Wink]

I'd have to say LA has become the new Yankees under their new ownership. It must suck to know you will never have the kind of money your biggest rival has now...... Your Giants organization is about to find out what it feels like being on a beer budget in comparison to the Dodgers champagne budget. [Whoo Whooooo!]

So I'd suggest you leave the Oakland thread and start buying more panda hats & beer fries in your attempt to give the

What place are the Dodgers in? Compare records since the block buster checks were written [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What place are the Dodgers in? Compare records since the block buster checks were written [Roll Eyes]
Only time will tell but big money wins championships unfortunately. Maybe not this year but they will be the Yankees of the west. So the owner of the Giants better break some bread.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Blah blah blah

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Blah blah blah

Let's go Oakland!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Blah blah blah

Don't you have some expensive fries & panda hats to buy?
I am gonna LMFAO when the Dodgers catch you guys.... Your only 3.5 games up with a lot of baseball left. [patriot]

But Ive been ready for football season for a while now. [Cool]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
Blah blah blah

I am gonna LMFAO when the Dodgers catch you guys.... Your only 3.5 games up with a lot of baseball left. [patriot]

Andddddd how many games UP are you in your division [Confused]

Shouldn't you be buying your dollar hot dogs while wearing your bullet proof vest?

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Blah blah blah

Shouldn't you be buying your dollar hot dogs while wearing your bullet proof vest?

Hot dogs are free, they also pay you to go to their games. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
quote:
quote:
Blah blah blah

Hey the bullet proof vest goes good with my jeans. And it's funny living in the city and seeing that all these fans don't even live here. Fuck paying for your overpriced shit at your games. Going to find me a nice blue shirt to wear to the Dodgers vs Giants on the 8th and I am going to sneak my alcohol in like a good A's fan does who can afford to live in SF. [Razz]
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Funny, you guys sell wine out of the bag as well, GOOO A'S [burnout]

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Funny, you guys sell wine out of the bag as well, GOOO A'S [burnout]

We do? I love me some wine. Probably my Niner side lol. GO Oakland is right! [Wink]
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

it's funny how i go on mlb blogs and real giants fans give us A's fans props and root for us.And when i work in sf i see alot of A's fans in the city.My theory is haters are gonna hate cuz there jealous i don't blame em 4 rings is better than 1 plus a sweep in the big dance lmao [patriot] [worship]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
it's funny how i go on mlb blogs and real giants fans give us A's fans props and root for us.And when i work in sf i see alot of A's fans in the city.My theory is haters are gonna hate cuz there jealous i don't blame em 4 rings is better than 1 plus a sweep in the big dance lmao [patriot] [worship]

We talk trash, cause you talk trash. You think you're a better team, you got the broom out WHEN YOUR TEAM WAS ON STEROIDS!!! The A's right now and in recent history ARE NOT NEAR AS GOOD A TEAM AS THE GIANTS, PERIOD!

Last 10'ish years SF has been to the WS twice
Last 10'ish years the Yankees have been to the WS twice

How many times in the last 10'ish years have the A's been to the WS [Confused]

Bingo............

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  42  43  44   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com