Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
it's funny how i go on mlb blogs and real giants fans give us A's fans props and root for us.And when i work in sf i see alot of A's fans in the city.My theory is haters are gonna hate cuz there jealous i don't blame em 4 rings is better than 1 plus a sweep in the big dance lmao [patriot] [worship]

We talk trash, cause you talk trash. You think you're a better team, you got the broom out WHEN YOUR TEAM WAS ON STEROIDS!!! The A's right now and in recent history ARE NOT NEAR AS GOOD A TEAM AS THE GIANTS, PERIOD!

Last 10'ish years SF has been to the WS twice
Last 10'ish years the Yankees have been to the WS twice

How many times in the last 10'ish years have the A's been to the WS [Confused]

Bingo............

excuses excuses excuses all i hear want me to pull up facts canseco and mcgwire hardly did shit in that series the surroundidng players who were not involved in roids did it's a 25 man team sport chemistry. what about how our pitchers shut the giants down?The A's are the hottest team in baseball look up facts best record in mlb since june.You cant knock a team who outplays and has better chemistry than a bunch of 100+ mill payroll teams.Every team has there ups and downs you can't expect a winning season every year what about 72,73,74 3 peat 88,89,90 ws appearances.Go ahead and be proud of that 1 trophy in 50+ years in sf.The A's history speaks for itself no lies.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
it's funny how i go on mlb blogs and real giants fans give us A's fans props and root for us.And when i work in sf i see alot of A's fans in the city.My theory is haters are gonna hate cuz there jealous i don't blame em 4 rings is better than 1 plus a sweep in the big dance lmao [patriot] [worship]

We talk trash, cause you talk trash. You think you're a better team, you got the broom out WHEN YOUR TEAM WAS ON STEROIDS!!! The A's right now and in recent history ARE NOT NEAR AS GOOD A TEAM AS THE GIANTS, PERIOD!

Bingo............

Quit talking about the past lol as you like to put it. Being a better team means championships in excess of 1 in 50+ years but who cares at this point.

And come on Don who wasn't roiding in the 80's, 90, and early 2000's? You guys couldn't finish it of in 2002 with the biggest roider of them all. 2010 is the only win you guys have here in the bay plain and simple.

You guys have spent a lot more money since acquiring the park. I would hope you guys would start winning more. Doesn't mean you were a more dominant team than the A's in general. We have more wins in the bay series since 1997.

So I am going to stop beating a dead horse till I see more than 4 world series wins on the Giants trophy box! [patriot]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ August 29, 2012, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: 302n/a ]

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

-

--------------------

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

We talk trash, cause you talk trash. You think you're a better team, you got the broom out WHEN YOUR TEAM WAS ON STEROIDS!!! The A's right now and in recent history ARE NOT NEAR AS GOOD A TEAM AS
THE GIANTS, PERIOD!

Bingo............

excuses excuses excuses all i hear want me to pull up facts canseco and mcgwire hardly did shit in that series the surroundidng players who were not involved in roids did it's a 25 man team sport chemistry. what about how our pitchers shut the giants down?The A's are the hottest team in baseball look up facts best record in mlb since june.You cant knock a team who outplays and has better chemistry than a bunch of 100+ mill payroll teams.Every team has there ups and downs you can't expect a winning season every year what about 72,73,74 3 peat 88,89,90 ws appearances.Go ahead and be proud of that 1 trophy in 50+ years in sf.The A's history speaks for itself no lies.
Well put lol 1 ws in 50+ years and theyre claiming they're a better team really? What they need to worry about is trying to help linceCUM (on his face) lol, I MEAN SINCE EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE LEAGUE IS!!!!

LETS GO OAKLAND!!
[Big Grin]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Morons, who is leading whos division?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
Morons, who is leading whos division?

wow such a strong division you got there lmao that division is pathetic you would be in the same place we are in the AL. the only moron is you get your head out of your ass every smart person with sense knows the best ever baseball team to come out the bay is the team in Oakland

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

5 in a row yea buddy 72-57 lets keep the good times rolling and shock the world. [worship] [patriot]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It takes a lot for me to say this, but not even you can be THAT FUCKING STUPID to think they will shock anyone with a title

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don, do you get your rocks pissing on someone's parade? Your wife must bust your balls all day and it makes you come on here and be a bitch to everyone else. Take some advice and live and let live. Same goes to you assholes that post negative shit in the giants thread.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
It takes a lot for me to say this, but not even you can be THAT FUCKING STUPID to think they will shock anyone with a title

The giants did buddy..lol one lucky season after how many lame ass seasons without a title jackass... [dance]
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's go Oakland. Haters gonna hate! [Big Grin]
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

SWEEP Coming.
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Atleast Oakland has one team that can Win!! GO A'S!!!!!!
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
Hey Atleast Oakland has one team that can Win!! GO A'S!!!!!!

AS Niner fan I agree lol. Honestly I want all teams in the bay to do good! Tired of this east coast bias!
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

73-57 6 in a row sweep 51-27 since june 2nd best in mlb i love this team [worship] [patriot]

--------------------

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LET'S GO OAKLAND ! FUCK HATERS !

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha these Giants/A's arguments are never ending.

PS Go Giants

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
letssssssssssss go oakland!!!!!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:

PS Go Giants

You know what's real crazy? How many Titles did the Giants win while playing in Candlestick? How many Super Bowls have the 49ers won and couldn't get help for a stadium?

That to me is total [BS flag]

Maybe instead of building a park with the smallest right field ( So your old ass Bonds could get his HR records [Wink] ) They should have split the cost and built a new stadium that worked for both SF teams...... Shit Candlestick I believe was even built for the Giants..... The 49ers only started playing there after they outgrew their old stadium.

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:

PS Go Giants

You know what's real crazy? How many Titles did the Giants win while playing in Candlestick? How many Super Bowls have the 49ers won and couldn't get help for a stadium?

That to me is total [BS flag]

Maybe instead of building a park with the smallest right field ( So your old ass Bonds could get his HR records [Wink] ) They should have split the cost and built a new stadium that worked for both SF teams...... Shit Candlestick I believe was even built for the Giants..... The 49ers only started playing there after they outgrew their old stadium.

Yeah I agree. I am going to be sad when the Niners move to fucking Santa Clara. So far from me now.

Last night was an ass whooping. Loved it. Hate the Red Sox. Let's go Oakland.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I work with a guy who's friend is a season ticket holder for the niners. He said his seats are gonna be so expensive that he refuses to pay what they are asking for them.

That's the one thing about this whole deal I don't like. I've heard just parking alone is gonna be way worse. Like 50-100 bucks just to park. [Eek!]
I'll buy a dope ass TV and watch the game at the house. I'll probably go to a game someday at the new park..... But I'd love to go to the last regular game at candlestick. That will be a historic event I'll never forget. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ I work with a guy who's friend is a season ticket holder for the niners. He said his seats are gonna be so expensive that he refuses to pay what they are asking for them.

That's the one thing about this whole deal I don't like. I've heard just parking alone is gonna be way worse. Like 50-100 bucks just to park. [Eek!]
I'll buy a dope ass TV and watch the game at the house. I'll probably go to a game someday at the new park..... But I'd love to go to the last regular game at candlestick. That will be a historic event I'll never forget. [patriot]

I heard the same. Ridiculous! I am going to go a lot before they move.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Boston [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

20-2 lmao town bizz

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  42  43  44   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com