Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Worst reason for getting pulled over.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Worst reason for getting pulled over....
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright I know since we all drive Mustangs or used to at one point, I know we've all gotten pulled over for one thing or another. So I'd like to hear some stories of you getting pulled over for no reason or horrible reason.

I personally have been pulled over many times, but the one that takes the cake would be when I got pulled over for driving 100% normal(obeying every lay) in front of a cop. One day I was driving N I stopped at a red light N notice from a distance a cop approaching me. I knew from right when I seen him I was gonna get pulled over so I just proceeded when the green light came on N was driving for about a minute N next thing you know BAM lights flash! I pulled over N I was like "So why did you pull me over I wasn't doing anything wrong." He said "You were in my way" so I told him "well you didn't have your emergency lights on or anything" then he had the nerve to say "well it doesn't matter whether or not I have my emergency lights you're suppose to move out of an emergency vehicles way, oh by the way I just noticed your brake lights don't work so imma have to give you a ticket for that."

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got pulled over once because my friend in the back was acting "suspicious". we were clean and let us go, the cop even told me my car sounded nice.

another time got pulled over for loud music with the stock mach460 system in my mustang WTF??

[ April 05, 2012, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: ZEXy4.6 ]

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
only time i got pulled over by a cop in my mustang (89 coupe) was when he said i wasnt wearing my seatbelt and i was on my phone....and guess what, he was right lol and he also asked if i was on probation/parole as well. i said no.

cool huh?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
about six years ago i took oakley pd on a high speed chase an when i got caught they gave me a warning only
cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right after the city decided to install red light camera's, I got stopped for no front plate. I had owned my car for 3-4 years before this, never once was bugged about it.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was driving my buddies notch, I honked the horn to see if it worked and there was a cop sitting in a parking lot watching us. He pulled me over and gave me a ticket for using the horn in a non-emergency situation, I just laughed. It was about $200 and something dollars.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
rayski25
¯
Member # 11363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayski25  Ford pictures for rayski25    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got pulled over last summer for "doing 40 in a 35" an I was in first gear on a right hand turn, I was going 15mph...searched the car an everything then handed me a ticket an speed off.

Mustang driver = ticket
Mustang driver an African American = ticket and car search

--------------------
66 mustang v6 converted to 351w(sold)
89 mustang lx(sold)
88 mustang gt(current DD)

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rayski25:

Bullshit, I've gotten my car searched after I was pulled over for NO FRONT PLATE! I'm a White male so don't pull the race card....

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got 3 tickets in a half hour back in November of 2004. Exhibition of speed (got sideways at the green light). A few minutes later, got a reckless for swingin donuts cuz i was pissed about the first ticket, then right after that i got a ticket for loud music cuz i was slappin with the top down on my way home. All by different cops. That was a hell of a day

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
driving my 89 coupe through the 85 from the coast towards the 280. Just past 35/skyline blvd.

pulled over by a cop through the twisties, I pulled over thinking no big deal. He came up on passenger side gun drawn and asked me if I stole the car...

this was back when I just got the car running after doing the v8 conversion, and had repaired and primered damage on the trunk lid and rear bumper cover.

car was searched, I was searched. Then I was let go.

apparently since this is a race thing, I'm a white male and so was the cop...

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
I got 3 tickets in a half hour back in November of 2004. Exhibition of speed (got sideways at the green light). A few minutes later, got a reckless for swingin donuts cuz i was pissed about the first ticket, then right after that i got a ticket for loud music cuz i was slappin with the top down on my way home. All by different cops. That was a hell of a day

They just had it out for you that day....

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got pulled over for no front plate...I was following my friends aunt who drives a Tahoe with no front plate. [Confused]
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Damm after the first 2 i woulda just walked home

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if the cop asked you to search your car after a minor stop, did you say yes?

big arrests come from minor offenses, like no front plates...

dont you watch "COPS"

[Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rayski25:
I got pulled over last summer for "doing 40 in a 35" an I was in first gear on a right hand turn, I was going 15mph...searched the car an everything then handed me a ticket an speed off.

Mustang driver = ticket

i am white an i have the police pull guns on me serched my cars had them tow them more then once.guess what being black doesnt make specail so get over it an move on to nest problem in life
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And you still have a license?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

And you still have a license?
I counted 4 points.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got pulled over at 3 in the afternoon on a bright sunny summer day. I asked him what I do. He said my license plate lights are out! I just laughed in showed him my papers. I hate dumb azz cops

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Having a red fitted cap on. Cop checked if iwas on probation. Cali cops pull people over like crazy. TX cops aren't like that

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got pulled over while i was parked arguing with my ex in daly city on mission st in front of jeff high...she was in the driver seat, i got searched an harrashed, car searched...

then i was in vallejo at the swang fest ride out....i stopped at shell to put water in my car, i went inside to the clerk to tell him to turn the machine on, i go outside an theres cops behind my car, so i jump in pull up to the machine pop my hood get out the car and the cops yell "FREEZE, PUT YOU FUKIN HANDS UP AND LAY FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND" i didnt swing em, but he said a red mustang was doing donuts (tons of red mustangs by the way) and that my car was stolen which was in my name lmao...one cop had a taser pointed at me an the other his semi auto...cuffed me slammed me on the hood and stuck me in the cruiser....basically i was legit and told me to get the fuck out of vallejo....some people on here seen it lmao

[ April 05, 2012, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: 84SVOrick ]

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Loudness
¯
Member # 8393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loudness  Ford pictures for Loudness    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got pulled over for "Unnecessary Honk". lol

--------------------
Loading….

707iiii
¯
Member # 10923

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707iiii  Ford pictures for 707iiii    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasn't in my mustang, I was in my hot rod dodge spirit r/t when I got pulled over in Vacaville because I had a Christmas tree air freshener hanging from my mirror. I was let off with a warning and had to take my air freshener down.
Posts: 327 | From: Lost Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got pulled over countless times in my drop when it ran. Always for some dumb shit ... No seat belt ,loud music and ect. It was mostly true about the loud music .

The time that gets me crackin up is the time I got pulled I've at gun point Because I was suposly involved in a hit and run . A white convertable mustang 5.0 has hit a lady's car and had ran . The cops looked over the whole car and saw no damage at all so they let me go .

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
TX cops aren't like that

I know, they don't even look at you lol. Although over the weekend I was with my brother in his Cobra and we were cruising with our buddy and he was in a Vette. Vette was leading Cobra was following and my brother got pulled over for an 86 in a 70 on the tollway [Eek!] Our buddy pulled over when the cop lit us up and he let our buddy go without talking to him. That was a Trooper though, he must like Chevy's.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com