Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » got to pull my pistol.... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: got to pull my pistol....
bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
so because he had a gun he should not have brake checked the guy?!? Then i guess does it matter if he didnt have a gun its ok? If so then everyone here has never done that before? no one here can say that they have never brake checked or speeded by and cut off somebody. he never got out his car the knife dude did and got checked

yes but he pulled over knowing damn well some confrontation would ensue, aka with MALICIOUS INTENT, didn't say his truck died or there was bumper to bumper traffic preventing him from pulling away.
never did i say i pulled over..i said he pulled up to me at the stop light
wow so you were going to discharge your firearm from a moving vehicle? It is unlawful to carry a firearm concealed within the immediate control of any person in or on a means of transportation. This does not apply to firearms carried in a case, holster or in a means of transportation or a storage compartment, trunk, pack, luggage, or glove compartment of a means of transportation. # No person shall discharge a firearm from a motor vehicle, including an automobile, aircraft, train, boat or floating object towed by powerboat or sailboat., so you would have been guilty of that crime for sure. and again why didn't you drive away if you never stopped? you wanted the situation to escalate so you could show your phoney cajones.
just did a Google search on az gun laws and while u cannot conceal carry while in a vehicle u can a. Have it in the open or b. Have it in a closed container not readily available. Basically this means u can keep ur gun on top of ur dash or in ur glove compartment

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

kingdavid
¯
Member # 11179

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingdavid  Ford pictures for kingdavid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I lived in Arizona for 7 years and it is wonderful that the state of Arizona allows its citizens to fully particape in carrying a firearm in their vehicle and on them. By Arizona allowing this they are placing a certain amount of responsibility amongst you and are relying on you to use discretion on when to use a firearm for personal safety and not inviting a fire fight like it's the OK corral, this is a privilege and should be treated as a privilege to properly defend yourself when placed in danger to protect yourself or your family. When used irresponsible forces the politicians to remove this right in order to protect the mass population just like California, Like I was told to me when I carried a Gun in Arizona don’t spoil it for the rest of us by trying to be a cowboy. Just my 2 Cent’s.

--------------------
1967 mustang 410W
2014 Oxford White 5.0

Posts: 305 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com