Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » got to pull my pistol.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: got to pull my pistol....
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
I would've just driven away when he got out with a weapon, better hope the next person you draw down on isn't faster than you.(since you live in az you are likely to have someone else draw back).what if you killed him? what would your story have been, I caused a road rage incident over some dumb little shit, and it resulted in this man losing his life. I'd advise you take some tactical pistol shooting courses, you sound like the most irresponsible gun owner ever.

Ture dat. You gotta ask why this guys is gettin outa his car with a knife in the frist place? What if this fool wanted to stab him? And had peta running around yelling ( a bro I'm sorry I'm just playin!) Fuck that you gota knife I gotta gun get back in car and keppin pushin bro.

I really don't understand some of you guys comments? If some motherfucker comes into your house wih a knife you anit gonna do shit if has a knife in his hand?

What if you accedently cut someone off and they get out the car and comes towards you? Weapon or not? You gonna sit and appoglze? Yea sorry? Must people here nowa days take it the next level.

House and provoking a car are two DIFFERENT scenerio's!
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blue are telling me that someone comes at you with a knife your not gonna do anything? ????

I'm just sayin

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nevermind

[ March 21, 2012, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Hele On ]

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
I would've just driven away when he got out with a weapon, better hope the next person you draw down on isn't faster than you.(since you live in az you are likely to have someone else draw back).what if you killed him? what would your story have been, I caused a road rage incident over some dumb little shit, and it resulted in this man losing his life. I'd advise you take some tactical pistol shooting courses, you sound like the most irresponsible gun owner ever.

Ture dat. You gotta ask why this guys is gettin outa his car with a knife in the frist place? What if this fool wanted to stab him? And had peta running around yelling ( a bro I'm sorry I'm just playin!) Fuck that you gota knife I gotta gun get back in car and keppin pushin bro.

I really don't understand some of you guys comments? If some motherfucker comes into your house wih a knife you anit gonna do shit if has a knife in his hand?

What if you accedently cut someone off and they get out the car and comes towards you? Weapon or not? You gonna sit and appoglze? Yea sorry? Must people here nowa days take it the next level.

well, like i said the second the guy got out with a knife i would have driven off, no harm to anyone involved, and as for if your at home that's a completeley different situation, your home is your castle, you have the right to defend it if in fear for your life.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoot first ask questions later. Yeah u could have avoided the situation, but we all can say that about ourselves at one point of time. At the end of the day I'm not gunna be the one dying when SHTF. U can't testify with a bullet in ur brain. A lot of responsibility comes with owning a gun, let alone carrying one. But I'm not about to get shot or stabbed just because I brake checked someone and I'm "in the wrong". BUT... if I pull it out, ima use it.

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dumbfuck

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bentley mobs a stang:
Shoot first ask questions later. Yeah u could have avoided the situation, but we all can say that about ourselves at one point of time. At the end of the day I'm not gunna be the one dying when SHTF. U can't testify with a bullet in ur brain. A lot of responsibility comes with owning a gun, let alone carrying one. But I'm not about to get shot or stabbed just because I brake checked someone and I'm "in the wrong". BUT... if I pull it out, ima use it.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

[Roll Eyes] yea what hind n.o.s said

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He did good no body can say whats right or wrong in that situation its up to our "fight or flight" instinct and you have the fight instinct. some people freeze up and some people run its just a natural response but me im shoot if he made any advancing move toward me if not spped away after he stands down
Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think most everyone here can bash on this guy all they want, but I'm going to take this one as a lesson. Especially when I drive through Arizona, Texas, or any other gun friendly state - the few times I have gone, I try and remember that you never know who might be carrying. It's best to just be polite to others and let it go. I don't know about others, but I definitely have a road rage problem when I come across jerks like that. It's tough to just bite your lip and let it go during the spur of the moment. Thought the thread starter was going to be a cop until I started reading. I'm glad nobody got hurt over something so stupid.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
68gtscode
¯
Member # 8679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68gtscode  Ford pictures for 68gtscode    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast(er) Eddie:
Wow, looks like the training was failed upon you. I've been carrying for years, and what you did, was the exact antithesis of what you should of picked up from your training. If in this event, albeit your direct provocation in this situation, you felt threatened(man with a knife endangering your LIFE per se) After drawing SUL and having the subject drop their weapon, you should of contacted the authorities and reported the situation waiting until authorities arrived. What you did was brandish a firearm under the pretense of a law that allows you to carry a CONCEALED weapon.

Situation could of been easily avoided, please do not become a statistical reason that challenges my right to carry correctly.

No hard feelings here, and not attempting to call you out. (you are in fact a CCW holder LOL)

Be safe out there goddamnit!!!!!!!

Well said. I don't want to lecture either, but keep in mind that things could have easily gone very different... and you would likely be sitting in jail for many years because someone cut you off in traffic.
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
I think most everyone here can bash on this guy all they want, but I'm going to take this one as a lesson. Especially when I drive through Arizona, Texas, or any other gun friendly state - the few times I have gone, I try and remember that you never know who might be carrying. It's best to just be polite to others and let it go. I don't know about others, but I definitely have a road rage problem when I come across jerks like that. It's tough to just bite your lip and let it go during the spur of the moment. Thought the thread starter was going to be a cop until I started reading. I'm glad nobody got hurt over something so stupid.

they better be careful D, you look like kimbo slice's big brother.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

I'm pretty sure had he killed the guy the court might have found some foul play in that he provoked the confrontation and used his pistol to "Settle" the incident, just be careful, and next time you pull it out make sure you are actually prepared to do it, who's to say this guy doesn't try and catch you slippin.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm pretty sure had he killed the guy the court might have found some foul play in that he provoked the confrontation and used his pistol to "Settle" the incident, just be careful, and next time you pull it out make sure you are actually prepared to do it, who's to say this guy doesn't try and catch you slippin.

That's why I say shoot first ask questions later. There are probably hundreds of thousandths of road rage acts that happen everyday. But if someone responds all guong Ho and tries to pull a weapon on me over it, its over for him. I won't be a victim of road rage, but he might. and just incase he plays the innocent part, don't let him. No one who tries to take ur life can testify against u upon retaliation with a hollow popping out the back of their throat.. theey don't have a pulse. If u are going about ur life trying to live an honest life and somebody tries to ruin it; don't give them the time of day to retaliate.

Don't like my answer? Rewrite the 2nd Annendment.

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

quote:
quote:

That's why I say shoot first ask questions later. There are probably hundreds of thousandths of road rage acts that happen everyday. But if someone responds all guong Ho and tries to pull a weapon on me over it, its over for him. I won't be a victim of road rage, but he might. and just incase he plays the innocent part, don't let him. No one who tries to take ur life can testify against u upon retaliation with a hollow popping out the back of their throat.. theey don't have a pulse. If u are going about ur life trying to live an honest life and somebody tries to ruin it; don't give them the time of day to retaliate.

I don't have a problem with your answer, I am an active gun enthusiast/hunter, who knows how to properly handle firearms, this situation would have been unjustifieable to some degree, maybe a manslaughter charge, point being be careful, it's not as easy as I was scared so I shot him, I've studied law and believe me many a people have the exact same attitude as this individual and have ended up dead or behind bars or both.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As crazy as people are, I learned to just ignore shit to a certain point, everyone is bound to get cut off by an asshole drive because they're everywhere, so I maintain my cool, and laugh when they are stopped at the next light because they didn't get anywhere...
We all get heated over asshole drivers, but not worth wasting my time trying to get at them...like someone said...the brake check was wrong, then after that, it went to shit. I hope this is a learning experience. I recommend taking classes on concealed carry and firearms tactics...and becareful carrying. I don't want to get in the crossfire with Someone who started an unnecessary shooting.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like you're carrying for the wrong reason.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast(er) Eddie:
Wow, looks like the training was failed upon you. I've been carrying for years, and what you did, was the exact antithesis of what you should of picked up from your training. If in this event, albeit your direct provocation in this situation, you felt threatened(man with a knife endangering your LIFE per se) After drawing SUL and having the subject drop their weapon, you should of contacted the authorities and reported the situation waiting until authorities arrived. What you did was brandish a firearm under the pretense of a law that allows you to carry a CONCEALED weapon.

Situation could of been easily avoided, please do not become a statistical reason that challenges my right to carry correctly.

No hard feelings here, and not attempting to call you out. (you are in fact a CCW holder LOL)

Be safe out there goddamnit!!!!!!!

He isnt trained lol just dumb

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow cool story bro tell it again [dance]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I think you missed the point, since he provoked the situation by brake checking the dude, he would have seen jail time more than likely if he shot or killed him. The dude with the knife felt threatened, he is lucky he just had a knife and not a gun because brake checking someone you could kill them if they crashed into you. So that dude felt threatened and jumped out with a knife.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was stupid on both of you, you would have gotten into some deep shit if you shot that guy. I live in Dallas and get cut off everyday, I just let it go.

Everytime I leave the Dallas area I have a pistol in my truck for my safety, not just in case some asshole wants to cut me off. Go down to your local PD and ask them if what you did was justified, and see what they have to say about it.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you didnt have a gun, would you have still brakechecked him?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Society is worse off with you in it
[Wink]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
That was stupid on both of you, you would have gotten into some deep shit if you shot that guy. I live in Dallas and get cut off everyday, I just let it go.

Everytime I leave the Dallas area I have a pistol in my truck for my safety, not just in case some asshole wants to cut me off. Go down to your local PD and ask them if what you did was justified, and see what they have to say about it.

[patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com