Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » vendicated tuning (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: vendicated tuning
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
Why wouldnt he show up there, there's future biz for them. I'm sure there's another side of the story here somewhere, is dude even on here to present their case?

yes billy is a member here.. and i know of a few members on here that have ben tuned by him also. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Nice to see Billy out drivin his 5.0 in Knotts while your cobra was stuck at home..... BS

He had the gall to go?!? He shoulda been cornered by all the pissed members lol just sayin if I have a bad rep/owe people money/ etc etc I'm not showing up to a huge event where people not happy with me might be attending.
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Why wouldnt he show up there, there's future biz for them. I'm sure there's another side of the story here somewhere, is dude even on here to present their case?

yes billy is a member here.. and i know of a few members on here that have ben tuned by him also. [patriot]
I'm no colombo but if dude was doing a bunch of Mustang owners wrong, how come he was able to make it through Knotts without a scratch? Sounds like your typical misunderstanding because I'm sure Billy has helped more than hurt people out there.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Nice to see Billy out drivin his 5.0 in Knotts while your cobra was stuck at home..... BS

He had the gall to go?!? He shoulda been cornered by all the pissed members lol just sayin if I have a bad rep/owe people money/ etc etc I'm not showing up to a huge event where people not happy with me might be attending.
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

I'm no colombo but if dude was doing a bunch of Mustang owners wrong, how come he was able to make it through Knotts without a scratch? Sounds like your typical misunderstanding because I'm sure Billy has helped more than hurt people out there.

Or not?

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
Rich is a coo boy of mine, he knows what i mean and wont take offense to what i said because i said reason they didnt do his car is because of the cams, not because its a waste of AED's time, i was sayin in general or maybe cuz i was pissed idk

if anything they missin out on workin on his car, cuz his shit is bad ass! :worship

+1 his car is dope man

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im just happy though , that rich found a good shop and will be happy with the out come or results. Im sure it will be even faster than before and wont be a ticking time bomb. [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang Rich, what a fiasco!! Hahaha hoping to see the car on the road soon [burnout]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
Rich is a coo boy of mine, he knows what i mean and wont take offense to what i said because i said reason they didnt do his car is because of the cams, not because its a waste of AED's time, i was sayin in general or maybe cuz i was pissed idk

if anything they missin out on workin on his car, cuz his shit is bad ass! :worship

+1 his car is dope man
Thanks ef... it would have been nice to show it off in LA this weekend tho.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:

+1 his car is dope man
Thanks ef... it would have been nice to show it off in LA this weekend tho.
I know how you feel bro! I went one yr with out mine and went crazy with out the car

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Nitmare67
¯
Member # 9846

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nitmare67  Ford pictures for Nitmare67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Billy flaked on me on a tune job and also never returned calls, test, now shows, took months to send a simple email. I was curious what happened to him glad i know the real deal now.

So now I'm looking for a tuner to work on my vortech setup im installing this weekend. I've heard of AED. Going to look more into Nate.

Thanks guys

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nitmare67:
Billy flaked on me on a tune job and also never returned calls, test, now shows, took months to send a simple email. I was curious what happened to him glad i know the real deal now.

So now I'm looking for a tuner to work on my vortech setup im installing this weekend. I've heard of AED. Going to look more into Nate.

Thanks guys

Billy FTL! You Suck BILLY [BS flag]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
Why didn't u go to AED?

+10000000000000

Go for experience bro. Shaun and Drew are two of the best engine builders with the most experience tuning and building Terminators in Nor Cal.

I hope you get it all sorted out though.

I'm nate from aop.I own a bottom 9 sec terminator that I built from motor to trans to rear end to fuel system and tuning.soon to be in the mid 8s with the twin billet 65 turbo.aed is a great shop but we are to.and I build modular weekly.

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Richs car came to our shop a real mess.
I was told it had a a1000 fuel pump.so I looked at fuel lines and saw the stock feed line was still the feed line lol.at that point looked under the car and low and behold no a1000 or enough line to support it or a dyno for that matter.I called rich he called billy.billy told him its in the tank.I chuckled and got the okay to drop the tank.pulled it down to find some old used lightning pumps.I sent pics to rich who sent to.billy.billy called me a liar and tried to pin his shaddy ass biz practice on me by saying I faked the pics to make me look like the hero to rich.

So now a update on Richs car.
-10 sumped tank.-10 line to 100m aeromotive filter to a1000 pump all black an lines and fittings adel clamps with welded bolts to attach fuel lines.-8 threw rails out to a -6 return down the factory feed line with the factory fuel filter reversed going down the factory hat.fixed his old tank fittings and cleaned up the engine bay and painted all his brackets.used all stainless hardware to attach regulator and blower brackets.at end of the day it will be a real nice setup.o also a new maff as his was broken.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks again for the great work nate.. I never let anyone work on my cars but myself but since the situation was what it is I'm glad I took it to ur shop.ill post up some pics this weekend.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

I posted one in my gallery.ill upload some more right now.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damm about time Rich [dance] so the beast is back to the streets yet?

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Almost bro... it should be ready friday, that way we could still have everyone back on the streets by Saturday

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Billy FTL!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have to ask...

"Vendicated Tuning" sounds like it's supposed to mean something but vendicated is not a word.

Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Car is all done minus the maff.just waiting for my sct shipment.see ya soon rich.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've noticed there is no good defense for these guys in any of these reply's. Maybe we should make this a sticky mods?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

quote:
Originally posted by 90lxfoxbody:
Car is all done minus the maff.just waiting for my sct shipment.see ya soon rich.

thanks again nate for all the updates, its gonna run hard on the streets this summer..
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no comment

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if this was a thread about another shop it wold of been locked by now! [Eek!] [burnout]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opppjaRRjAI

Here is a video of a termi we tune.
2.9 15psi 91 oct made 600 on a safe open track tune
17 psi on 100 oct made 670

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90lxfoxbody:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opppjaRRjAI

Here is a video of a termi we tune.
2.9 15psi 91 oct made 600 on a safe open track tune
17 psi on 100 oct made 670

That's sexy!

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com