Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » vendicated tuning (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: vendicated tuning
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

lets hear vendicated's side.

good luck with that

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why didn't u go to AED?
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can go on for days on how much of a crook he is... I have pages on our site of what he did to me then had his puppets make up stories to make him look like he got screwed over.. but then again after all this happened I have talked to a handful who have been ripped off or burnt by Billy... After several of us recently filed complaints with BAR, his shop sign magically disappeared off his door and his web site went down, we also found out from the investigator he found out he has no business licence to operate his shop and no Tax ID.. this is why he only takes cash or paypal. In other words its called FRAUD!

if interested search MSX or vendicated on SVTPerformance... Billy owned and operated MSX (Modular Speed Worx) remember the shop that shut down because of several lawsuits.

Wounder where all your money goes.. look at all the stuff he recently could afford to do to his 5.0, while at the same time I know 2 people who had to hire attorney's to get there money back after pulling there cars out of his so called shop.

If any of you are on CA-Mustangs and want an entertaining read my story is on there.

[ April 06, 2011, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: WIKDVNM ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
Why didn't u go to AED?

+10000000000000

Go for experience bro. Shaun and Drew are two of the best engine builders with the most experience tuning and building Terminators in Nor Cal.

I hope you get it all sorted out though.

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
I can go on for days on how much of a crook he is... I have pages on our site of what he did to me then had his puppets make up stories to make him look like he got screwed over.. but then again after all this happened I have talked to a handful who have been ripped off or burnt by Billy... After several of us recently filed complaints with BAR, his shop sign magically disappeared off his door and his web site went down, we also found out from the investigator he found out he has no business licence to operate his shop and no Tax ID.. this is why he only takes cash or paypal. In other words its called FRAUD!

if interested search MSX or vendicated on SVTPerformance... Billy owned and operated MSX (Modular Speed Worx) remember the shop that shut down because of several lawsuits.

Wounder where all your money goes.. look at all the stuff he recently could afford to do to his 5.0, while at the same time I know 2 people who had to hire attorney's to get there money back after pulling there cars out of his so called shop.

If any of you are on CA-Mustangs and want an entertaining read my story is on there.

^^ [Eek!] [Eek!] [worship]

[ April 07, 2011, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: 5LTR SVT ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
mods... why cant I delete my sig???

LMAO .. im going to make something with this .. sorry bro.... on a real note that sucks bro.. vie seen people get ripped off by some the best shops people know about... hope everything goes your way after the bullshit you have gone through

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

+10000000000000

Go for experience bro. Shaun and Drew are two of the best engine builders with the most experience tuning and building Terminators in Nor Cal.

I hope you get it all sorted out though.

t nate from aop is the the drew an shaun on the central valley nate has built an race some fast ass cars if i rember right is cobra is in the 9's
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
His always pulling shaddy shit...

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have heard alot of good things about nate even before I was in this situation. I can understand people being busy but nate is going to take care of the tune now.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its still gona make 470 at the wheels why retune it lol. [Eek!]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:
Its still gona make 470 at the wheels why retune it lol. [Eek!]

cause I put hids on lol so it,should make more

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

BRO get off their nuts lol JK!!!

Damn rich thats pretty fucked

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

yeah it is but its gonna all good now

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

I stay on da nuts hahaha,AED por vida,imma get a AED tattoo next week,I've Been saving up,I'm getting my whole back done .
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

I stay on da nuts hahaha,AED por vida,imma get a AED tattoo next week,I've Been saving up,I'm getting my whole back done .
someones finally gettin the AED tramp stamp lol jk

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

someones finally gettin the AED tramp stamp lol jk
Hahaha,just showing how much I love AED,how much I'm on there nuts YA DIGGGGGG,AED is a way of life
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol if u get a tat of aed and go to their shop you will scare them and they will call the cops. Restraint order on your ass lol. Go to aed with a ret tat on see what happens hahahaha

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
Lol if u get a tat of aed and go to their shop you will scare them and they will call the cops. Restraint order on your ass lol. Go to aed with a ret tat on see what happens hahahaha

hahaha

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

wow what a fuckin loser........"here let me over charge you so i can get that turbo set-up ive been wanting!" [BS flag]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have said it many times.. billy/vendicated sucks.. while i have never had my car tune there.(never will) i have raced many people with his tunes.. and they all ran like shit..! 1 car just got tune a couple of hours before it ran.. it supose to have a blower & nos tune.. but low and behold.. as soon as the car tried to make a pass nothing but popping and bucking.. [patriot]

nate knows his shit! [patriot] i have had many friends tuned by him and never had a problem.. he will go out of his way to help someone out.. as seen.. if you need something he'll even help you @ 2am.. the best way to judge a tuner is by how hard the cars he tune runs.. and ever car that he(nate) or his buddy's have brought out to run.. has ran hard with out issues.. [worship]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:

Billy from vindicated owned MSX? That fucker ripped me off on my nitrous install on my Cobra back in the day. msx shut down and i could never find him. Thanks for letting me know where he is now [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

wow what a fuckin loser........"here let me over charge you so i can get that turbo set-up ive been wanting!" [BS flag]
I know I'm not the one being called a loser right........RIGHT,I'm the most sarcasist person you'll meet,the reason why I said AED,was because I heard they didn't wanna tune his car awhile back ,and also cuz his boy 5litrsvt loves him some aed,so it would only natural for him to go to AED cuz of his boy,plus everyone's on AED nuts, there's only one shop that I go to for tunes mostly,that's nexgen,been going since 06'.
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

I know I'm not the one being called a loser right........RIGHT,I'm the most sarcasist person you'll meet,the reason why I said AED,was because I heard they didn't wanna tune his car awhile back ,and also cuz his boy 5litrsvt loves him some aed,so it would only natural for him to go to AED cuz of his boy,plus everyone's on AED nuts, there's only one shop that I go to for tunes mostly,that's nexgen,been going since 06'.
nah playa not directed at you twords the shady tuner unless your him.

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

AED didnt wanna tune his car cuz of the cams....why? idk

i can go where ever the fuck i want, ur not paying for my shit so why the fuck should u give a shit, if i CAN go to AED why not? im coo with them and they work on my car, sorry if all u guys get rejected cuz ur not worth their time

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

AED didnt wanna tune his car cuz of the cams....why? idk

i can go where ever the fuck i want, ur not paying for my shit so why the fuck should u give a shit, if i CAN go to AED why not? im coo with them and they work on my car, sorry if all u guys get rejected cuz ur not worth their time

[Roll Eyes]

FIERO, FIERO... [burnout]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com