Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » vendicated tuning (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: vendicated tuning
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

wow what a fuckin loser........"here let me over charge you so i can get that turbo set-up ive been wanting!" [BS flag]
I know I'm not the one being called a loser right........RIGHT,I'm the most sarcasist person you'll meet,the reason why I said AED,was because I heard they didn't wanna tune his car awhile back ,and also cuz his boy 5litrsvt loves him some aed,so it would only natural for him to go to AED cuz of his boy,plus everyone's on AED nuts, there's only one shop that I go to for tunes mostly,that's nexgen,been going since 06'.
AED didnt wanna tune his car cuz of the cams....why? idk

i can go where ever the fuck i want, ur not paying for my shit so why the fuck should u give a shit, if i CAN go to AED why not? im coo with them and they work on my car, sorry if all u guys get rejected cuz ur not worth their time

[Roll Eyes]

pvvrrrrrrrrr

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its obvious people jock AED for a reason. You ever wonder why they don't advertise and still get more business than shops that do? Because their customers do it for them. When my car is done believe I will have 600+ reasons to share.

Dave I have never heard of nate, but if he has skills then good to know.

Glad the OP got his car fixed

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

wow what a fuckin loser........"here let me over charge you so i can get that turbo set-up ive been wanting!" [BS flag]
I know I'm not the one being called a loser right........RIGHT,I'm the most sarcasist person you'll meet,the reason why I said AED,was because I heard they didn't wanna tune his car awhile back ,and also cuz his boy 5litrsvt loves him some aed,so it would only natural for him to go to AED cuz of his boy,plus everyone's on AED nuts, there's only one shop that I go to for tunes mostly,that's nexgen,been going since 06'.

i can go where ever the fuck i want, ur not paying for my shit so why the fuck should u give a shit, if i CAN go to AED why not? im coo with them and they work on my car, sorry if all u guys get rejected cuz ur not worth their time

[Roll Eyes]

bueno para la defensa,im not giving u shit for going to aed,dont care,than why was he rejected from aed, i know someone else that got rejected from them,
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

[Roll Eyes]

Hahaha that was gay why you so defensive? Fact people are on AED nuts BUT like stated above probably for a reason shit if they do good work no one can take that away from then

Ohh and 5ltr are you sayin rich's car isn't worth their time? But your is? lol

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ Amos cabron, ya se te puso la pata de puerco en el osico de willi
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damnnnnnm,SHOalex said what I wanted to say,but I don't know primed351 like that,so I wasnt trying to start shit, exain ur self 5litrbeater

[ April 07, 2011, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: NCALSVT ]

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Up until my post this thread has been full of gay, absolutely disgusting...

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

[Roll Eyes]

hmmmmm yo willie, i didn't get rejected by them, but they're not WORTH MY MONEY [Wink]

so careful when u say ALL U GUYS [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

[Roll Eyes]

hmmmmm yo willie, i didn't get rejected by them, but they're not WORTH MY MONEY [Wink]

Yeah Willie, duh

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this the place off carpenter in modesto

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

[Roll Eyes]

Hahaha that was gay why you so defensive? Fact people are on AED nuts BUT like stated above probably for a reason shit if they do good work no one can take that away from then

Ohh and 5ltr are you sayin rich's car isn't worth their time? But your is? lol

quote:
Damnnnnnm,SHOalex said what I wanted to say,but I don't know primed351 like that,so I wasnt trying to start shit, exain ur self 5litrbeater

Rich is a coo boy of mine, he knows what i mean and wont take offense to what i said because i said reason they didnt do his car is because of the cams, not because its a waste of AED's time, i was sayin in general or maybe cuz i was pissed idk

if anything they missin out on workin on his car, cuz his shit is bad ass! :worship

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

[Roll Eyes]

noel, i was just pissed

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by fam_lace:
is this the place off carpenter in modesto

right now its off liberty square pkwy turlock ca

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

[Roll Eyes]

noel, i was just pissed
lol its all good, everyone can do whatever theu want with their cars and money [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why didn't u go to AED?

[Roll Eyes]

noel, i was just pissed
everyone can do whatever theu want with their cars and money [patriot]
thank you, EXACTLY!!!! [worship]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't get why they wouldn't work on his car because of the cams [Confused]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by g-ride14:
i don't get why they wouldn't work on his car because of the cams [Confused]

honestly, im confused too....i know like one or 2 other ppl same reason

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's pretty stupid it's their shop and they can work as they please but man tgats weak to say I can't work on your car cause of your cams. Now I'm kind of curious as to what the problem is with the cams. I've seen riches car it's fuckin tight not like its a bucket or a liability so idk must have been scared of his big ass lol

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to see Billy out drivin his 5.0 in Knotts while your cobra was stuck at home..... BS

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Nice to see Billy out drivin his 5.0 in Knotts while your cobra was stuck at home..... BS

He had the gall to go?!? He shoulda been cornered by all the pissed members lol just sayin if I have a bad rep/owe people money/ etc etc I'm not showing up to a huge event where people not happy with me might be attending.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:

seriously? wow what a POS [Mad] [BS flag]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didnt see him there, i cant believe he would even show up there. knowing theres alot of pissed off people.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
That's pretty stupid it's their shop and they can work as they please but man tgats weak to say I can't work on your car cause of your cams. Now I'm kind of curious as to what the problem is with the cams. I've seen riches car it's fuckin tight not like its a bucket or a liability so idk must have been scared of his big ass lol

thanks bro lol the cars gonna come out better than ever.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why wouldnt he show up there, there's future biz for them. I'm sure there's another side of the story here somewhere, is dude even on here to present their case?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:

He had the gall to go?!? He shoulda been cornered by all the pissed members lol just sayin if I have a bad rep/owe people money/ etc etc I'm not showing up to a huge event where people not happy with me might be attending.
Lol looked like him, white dude with a little chick...new black
5.0 lime green vindicated tuning on the back...saw him at the gas station for a second...

[ April 12, 2011, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com