Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » vendicated tuning (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: vendicated tuning
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So some of you may know I always used to get my cars tuned by billy. Well after the first time he tuned my 03 cobra it was fine then it started bogging like it wasnt getting enough fuel, so I text him telling him im having an issue with the tune. So he told me no problem bring it back this weekend(1 month ago), so I brought it and he text me saying that my return line was too small and my fuel pump is cutting out. I told him ok ill pick it up and replace everything and he said no its cool ill do it for free just give me the money for the parts. I paypaled him 600 for the fuel pump and I wanted new fuel rails(fore). So after 2 weeks I called him and he said hes waiting for the fittings. then last week he text me saying it will be ready tuesday for tuning, so I bought the gas he needed and he made an excuse that the fittings were wrong. He then said that hes waiting for a friend of mine to bring him the fittings, I called him and he said he sold billy the fuel rails for 100 so he kept 200, and saturday it was supposed to be tuned and he said its too much fuel and it wont run. I told him ill pick it up and finish it myself and he said no its koo sunday ill tune it and ill even smog it for free and deliver it to san jose tuesday. yesterday I called him and he said its not done so I told him fuck you im on my was to pick it up, and at 10pm I got to modesto and picked it up and took it to aop in fresno. Nate is a very cool guy, he met me at the shop at 2am!!! And today he said that the fuel pump isnt the a1000 and he hooked up the regulator wrong after I had it on right. DO NOT USE VENDICATED TUNING HES A THIEF AND CANT KEEP HIS WORD!!!!!

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Rich sorry to hear that... Glad you found somebody else... You're still going to make the Knotts trip right?

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
So some of you may know I always used to get my cars tuned by billy. Well after the first time he tuned my 03 cobra it was fine then it started bogging like it wasnt getting enough fuel, so I text him telling him im having an issue with the tune. So he told me no problem bring it back this weekend(1 month ago), so I brought it and he text me saying that my return line was too small and my fuel pump is cutting out. I told him ok ill pick it up and replace everything and he said no its cool ill do it for free just give me the money for the parts. I paypaled him 600 for the fuel pump and I wanted new fuel rails(fore). So after 2 weeks I called him and he said hes waiting for the fittings. then last week he text me saying it will be ready tuesday for tuning, so I bought the gas he needed and he made an excuse that the fittings were wrong. He then said that hes waiting for a friend of mine to bring him the fittings, I called him and he said he sold billy the fuel rails for 100 so he kept 200, and saturday it was supposed to be tuned and he said its too much fuel and it wont run. I told him ill pick it up and finish it myself and he said no its koo sunday ill tune it and ill even smog it for free and deliver it to san jose tuesday. yesterday I called him and he said its not done so I told him fuck you im on my was to pick it up, and at 10pm I got to modesto and picked it up and took it to aop in fresno. Nate is a very cool guy, he met me at the shop at 2am!!! And today he said that the fuel pump isnt the a1000 and he hooked up the regulator wrong after I had it on right. DO NOT USE VENDICATED TUNING HES A THIEF AND CANT KEEP HIS WORD!!!!!

never heard of them but thanks for the 411 no one likes to deal with shady cats.

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Rich- I know you thought he was a good dude when you reffered me, but im glad I went with A.E.D instead now, couldn't be happier.. I lucked out tho and he flaked on me with a "family emergency" - glad he didn't get my money now... EASTBAYSBC was right about him...I've heard good things about ALL OUT PERFORMANCE as well...

[ April 06, 2011, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn fucken CAFORDS having problems left and right. We're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup fuk billy, me and rich didnt get back till like 10am because of his ass, left last night at 10pm

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be at knotts but not in the cobra, maybe the lightning

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

281 SMKN
¯
Member # 9269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 281 SMKN  Ford pictures for 281 SMKN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the heads up...
Posts: 264 | From: San Francisco,CA/Chapala,Jalisco | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crazy thanks for letting us know this

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

mods... why cant I delete my sig???

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man this is great...every week we're treated to new drama...

lets hear vendicated's side.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So far Nate has been good to my ride.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
man this is great...every week we're treated to new drama...

lets hear vendicated's side.

This is not the frist time i have heard vendicated doing piss poor work
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad I didn't take my shit their he even flaked in my tunning! Hard to find good people to work in cars now. I'm surprised u didn't sock him rich lol

[ April 06, 2011, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have stories about vindicated, billy and his cronies that run along the same lines as yours. I'm just glad I never sent my ride there.
Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GT SMOKIN:
Thanks for the heads up...

+1

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry you had to go thru this bs rich [Roll Eyes]

youll end up with a real tune on that beast soon enough! [patriot] aND Im glad you found a cool shop that met you guys at 2 in the morn! [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
vendicated_03gt
¯
Member # 9815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vendicated_03gt  Ford pictures for vendicated_03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never had problems with my stang ill stick with vendicated

--------------------
"Vendicated Tuning"

03 Mustang gt
o/r xpipe,cat back, AEM intake, C&L mass, 3.73 gears, PP tb,PP Elbow

Posts: 616 | From: Cen*Cal 209 Manteca-Los Banos | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam sorry to hear that bro.. Happy to hear your cobra is being taken care of the right way now.. It most def was one of the cleanest one's I've seen when we did the wheel swap..
[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
buddy of mine told me vendicated is not real good with supercharged cars. just what i heard. have heard nothing but good things from nate and his shop in fresno, definately going there

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can i get a fat BOOOOOOOOOOO...4 VENDICATED

[ April 06, 2011, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [Big Grin]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
CobraCoupe
¯
Member # 7233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraCoupe  Ford pictures for CobraCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's some shit rich, you got a lightning now?
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

quote:
Originally posted by CobraCoupe:
Damn that's some shit rich, you got a lightning now?

im gonna buy my uncles if that foo gives me a good deal

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

CobraCoupe
¯
Member # 7233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraCoupe  Ford pictures for CobraCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aww shit gotta run em before it gets a KB!! [burnout]

[ April 06, 2011, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: CobraCoupe ]

--------------------
1965 Mustang convertible
2004 Ford Lightning #0537

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com