Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Project 66 Coupe (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Project 66 Coupe
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Uli can i run those rims when you are done with them. lmfao

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cars looking real good! What type of radio are you running in the dash? I saw some extra holes in there. Have you thought about going back to original? They sell repair panels for the radio for like $6. I know you got it sprayed but it's something to think about while the car is not together.

Also noticed those springs on your hood, are those the stock springs? If they are take them off. You'll need low tension springs and a hood prop or your hood may break or bow.

[ November 03, 2011, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Secnd2nun64 ]

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's a lot brighter then I thought

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks good! now you just need to add some darker accents to tone it down a bit. dark wheels will be needed for sure!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dustin: Its a 2 stage, base and clear

Secnd2nun64: Thanks man this particular journey is almost over haha! Im actually going to go with a nice Alpine deck and get rid of those holes.

Also, I did buy the light tension springs when I bought the hood. Thats the first thing the guy at Mustangs Plus recommended.

Taron: Man you can have em as long as you make some good food for our celebration [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car is coming out great uli and I'm loving this color of course. And have you been thinking about new wheels? If so what look are you after? And what color are the wheels are you going to choose if you do grab another set

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Dee..yea I want all black with a chrome lip, might powder coat the ones I have black for now. When I do get nice rims they will be a pretty penny.

V-Town: Definately man, Im going with black stripes and hoping to powder coat the rims black and keep the chrome lip.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Tomorrow is the day! I can't stop thinking about it and know I won't be able to sleep! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
Tomorrow is the day! I can't stop thinking about it and know I won't be able to sleep! [Big Grin]

hahah.. ur already down there waiting... [Wink]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Haha..Im on my way

--------------------
1966 Mustang

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

This is how impatient I was that I took this crappy shot!
 -

--------------------
1966 Mustang

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice!

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh I know how u feel right now lol looks sweet

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah! Looks tight.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Thanks guys! I can't wait for the stripes and clear! Damn I been waiting for a loooonngg time! [Big Grin] [burnout] [dance]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know your just dying to drive your baby again! [dance] cant wait to see the final results, and see her back on the road where she belongs......

[ November 06, 2011, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: ZincYellowGt281 ]

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That color is going to pop out in the sun. Congrats!
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

how did they do on the body work? see any spots?? i missed a few, but i kinda knew they were trouble spots. most people would see it, but since its my car i see everything..

--------------------

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Jr you already know bro..I say it everyday!

Secnd2nun64: Thanks man! I wanted a color that does exactly what you said, plus with the stripes it will be screaming for attention.

68dustin: It looks great! I dont see anything, if I do I will be sure to let them know. Plus, its still just base coat and its got a nice little shine to it. Or maybe because it was still wet [Wink]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
1966 Mustang

1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 1972_Torino  Ford pictures for 1972_Torino    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good shit cousin were going to go cruising when my intrerior is done
Posts: 125 | From: San Fran and eastbay | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, that's coming along real sick!!! do you stop by everyday? lol.
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Thanks cousin..Im taking a cruise out to Twin Peaks for some pic whoring [Big Grin]

stangin': Yea man haha..Im going back in the morning to lay out the stripes [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

did they find something wrong with the driver door? ur so lucky ur not cutting and buffing lol

--------------------

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

They barely knicked it..but they took care of it.
Haha I know man...cutting and buffing should be started on Friday!

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com