Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Project 66 Coupe (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Project 66 Coupe
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance]
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for all the compliments guys [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!]
[dance]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
quote:
Originally posted by CupcakePrincess:
Looks great! Those pictures looked like those mexicans were trying to steal your stereo speakers or something, but they actually did a good job and it came out good. Now you can finally get some bitches in that ride now! Well after you get it painted maybe....

yea im waitin for him to paint his shit cuz as of right now we ride in ma old skoo to pic up the bitchs haha he needs sum paint now [worship]
Bitches dnt wanna ride with u kuz u be hitting deers!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:
Looks great! Those pictures looked like those mexicans were trying to steal your stereo speakers or something, but they actually did a good job and it came out good. Now you can finally get some bitches in that ride now! Well after you get it painted maybe....

yea im waitin for him to paint his shit cuz as of right now we ride in ma old skoo to pic up the bitchs haha he needs sum paint now [worship]
Ooh thats fightin words haha [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha fuck that fool I be takin deers out the game

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta love that pony interior. Is there a glue you use before the carpet?

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

quote:
Originally posted by crazyhorse:
Gotta love that pony interior. Is there a glue you use before the carpet?

Nope, just lay down the carpet. It comes in 2 pieces, ur just gonna have to cut the excess carpet on the sides and position it correctly. Not too hard just meticulous

--------------------
1966 Mustang

crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool thanks. Hopefully I can get a good deal on a carpet like you did.

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

quote:
Originally posted by crazyhorse:
Cool thanks. Hopefully I can get a good deal on a carpet like you did.

Have u looked up mustangs plus? They have a kit for 500 that comes with the seat material, headliner, carpet, and door panels. Then ur gonna have to get the seats upholstered and im thinking thats pricy but i wouldnt know

--------------------
1966 Mustang

crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Yea i haven't bought from them in a minute. Just need the carpet and possibly might get black pony covers. I got the parchment pony in it right now and it gets dirty real easy

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Some more goodies. Pics on 1st page

--------------------
1966 Mustang

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice work [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you get the LED cluster kit or are those the blue filter kit for the bulbs?

I thought about doing that for mine but then thought it wouldn't look right since my radio lights up green.

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:
Did you get the LED cluster kit or are those the blue filter kit for the bulbs?

I thought about doing that for mine but then thought it wouldn't look right since my radio lights up green.

Yea its a kit. Didnt change the filters..i think they have them in other colors too

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do the regular bulbs that were in your cluster have a part number on them?
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

quote:
Do the regular bulbs that were in your cluster have a part number on them?

Yea it has 3 letters and 4 numbers underneath that

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

The kit is convenient but $40 bucks seems kinda steep for a couple LED bulbs. I was thinking sourcing ebay for the bulbs, getting some cheap china knockoff ones. I cant find a reference part# off the regular old bulbs though.

Hey, goodguys is in Pleasanton this weekend. You might be able to get those door handles at the Mustangs Plus booth. Last time I checked them out at the show they had pony kits for the kickpanels. The lower carpet and trim pieces.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha fuck that fool I be takin deers out the game
Shit I took out a raccoon out the game on saturday u could hear all the bones cracking

[ November 09, 2010, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

quote:
The kit is convenient but $40 bucks seems kinda steep for a couple LED bulbs. I was thinking sourcing ebay for the bulbs, getting some cheap china knockoff ones. I cant find a reference part# off the regular old bulbs though.

Hey, goodguys is in Pleasanton this weekend. You might be able to get those door handles at the Mustangs Plus booth. Last time I checked them out at the show they had pony kits for the kickpanels. The lower carpet and trim pieces.

yea i know it was pricy but if it helps my numbers said "wf GE 1895"

And man i couldnt wait i bought the handles already and the actual mechanism too because the pony interiors have a longer shaft to clear the door panels

--------------------
1966 Mustang

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

-

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Cool, thanks. I found some on ebay using that number.

Are you going to get the courtesy lights on the doors?

-

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

quote:
Cool, thanks. I found some on ebay using that number.

Are you going to get the courtesy lights on the doors?

-

Oooh i like..how much are they?

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Your looking at $30 each new for the light assembly. Maybe $10 each used at a swap meet. The wiring harness is like another $30 but you could just make the harness yourself using some automotive wire. It just splices into your doorjamb switch. They pony steering wheels are pretty cool too. But they are pricey.

-

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ok ill look into it. And i think im gonna go with a mahogany steering whell from Grant [dance]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
Looks good bro! You making me want an old school bad.

Trying pulling off the shifter boot and put it in first. If everything seems fine, relocate the boot a little to give you more slack when throwing it in first.

im telln u bro old skoos are were its at. ive had mine for aroud 6 years and ive influenced a couple people into getting them lol including 66_5.0
I gotta agree on the old skool note. no matter what, you have way more fan base with an old skool.no smog which i know doesnt matter to some. but all i do is pay my registration every year and im not viewed as just another punk in a mustang getting pulled over for no reason.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com