Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » AED + 03 Cobra = ......... (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: AED + 03 Cobra = .........
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Everyone loved it when I had a slow 96 cobra and a multi-colored fox. But since I got my 03 there's a lot of people I thought who had my back acting like I made a bad choice, aren't happy, or front like the 03/04 cobras arent one of the best mustangs ford has ever produced. Coming from the fox I made big step up in the game, but also brought out a lot of "haters" as some would call it.

Who is being a hater??? I hope your not trying to put me in that category? I never once hated on you or your car, I have called Cobras "cookie cutter" before you ever had 1, & as far as the Z06 thread, thats not hating, that is stating facts. I still stand behind my statement, the Z06 is in another league than a pullied Cobra.

I am happy that you finally got the car you wanted for so long, no haterism here...

quote:
Originally posted by 73 on DUBS:
50deep let the haters hate cuz they only
wish they had a 03/04 cobra

Not everybody wishes they had a Cobra. If i wanted a Cobra, I could easily get 1. I have 2 mustangs & a DD, so if I wanted a Cobra so bad, all I would have to do is sell the Mach to purchase a Cobra, & then I could sell the coupe to purchase a whipple swap, & the supporting mods... Truth is, I like my cars, & that is that...

+1 FUCK a 03-04 Cobra! it's all about zo6's and foxbody mustangs! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who cares what other people think T. I would rock an 03/04 cobra if I could. To be honest with you I would jump ship and go with a MKIV Supra without any hesitation.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Who cares what other people think T. I would rock an 03/04 cobra if I could. To be honest with you I would jump ship and go with a MKIV Supra without any hesitation.

When is the BBQ at the new house gonna be foo?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Everyone loved it when I had a slow 96 cobra and a multi-colored fox. But since I got my 03 there's a lot of people I thought who had my back acting like I made a bad choice, aren't happy, or front like the 03/04 cobras arent one of the best mustangs ford has ever produced. Coming from the fox I made big step up in the game, but also brought out a lot of "haters" as some would call it.

Who is being a hater??? I hope your not trying to put me in that category? I never once hated on you or your car, I have called Cobras "cookie cutter" before you ever had 1, & as far as the Z06 thread, thats not hating, that is stating facts. I still stand behind my statement, the Z06 is in another league than a pullied Cobra.

I am happy that you finally got the car you wanted for so long, no haterism here...

quote:

Not everybody wishes they had a Cobra. If i wanted a Cobra, I could easily get 1. I have 2 mustangs & a DD, so if I wanted a Cobra so bad, all I would have to do is sell the Mach to purchase a Cobra, & then I could sell the coupe to purchase a whipple swap, & the supporting mods... Truth is, I like my cars, & that is that...

+1

i wouldnt mind having a 03/04 cobra but i dont "wish" i had one....i love my car and prob wouldnt trade it for anything.

Another thing is, its nice to own the title to your car and not worry bout payments

BTW congrats on the termi T [patriot]
good luck with the hit list you got there [Eek!]
wanna run a 96 gt? [Wink]

oh and wtf is a cookie cutter?!?! [Confused]

[ July 22, 2010, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: SPTVENM ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats a car payment?
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Whats a car payment?

+1 [Confused]

[Razz]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:
quote:
Whats a car payment?

+1 [Confused]

[Razz]

It's when the car owns you. 4 out of 6 paid for here. [patriot]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Whats a car payment?

+1 [Confused]

[Razz]

what is that? can i order it online? [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

+1

i wouldnt mind having a 03/04 cobra but i dont "wish" i had one....i love my car and prob wouldnt trade it for anything.

Another thing is, its nice to own the title to your car and not worry bout payments

t will work the 96! ive told you this lol
he needs a lil more in that car and more seat time. I got 50 on t vs johnny willie. [Wink]

And i agree a z06 is on a different level than a pullied cobra. plus its what about 40k more.... so yes of course thats a bad ass car, its 80k.. def a car i want to own one day. But you wont see me selling the cobra for it. and no that doesnt mean i think my cobra is gods gift to man so stop being haters lol [Razz] both cars are tight but in different leagues. but a whipple or K.b does catch us up , and fly passed a z pretty damn quik.... until they do hci and its over lol

[ July 27, 2010, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Whats a car payment?

+1 [Confused]

[Razz]

[Confused] [Roll Eyes]

[ July 27, 2010, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

+1

ill run the 96 willie. lmk, want to see what my POS can do [patriot]

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

+1

the echo on the 1000 shot? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

+1

the echo on the 1000 shot? [Big Grin]
all motor, 100 octane is to expensive [Big Grin]
ill be in town this sat, u have my number?

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

pm it to me

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wish i had a cobra. i would trade my car in a heart beat lol [Big Grin] . or maybe just swap a termi engine in mine hmmm [Cool]

[ July 27, 2010, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Always wanted an 04 cobra sonic Blue [burnout]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com