Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » AED + 03 Cobra = ......... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: AED + 03 Cobra = .........
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
well it does take longer to put something together yourself. not everbody goes out and buys store bought cookie cutter hot rods to make there dicks feel longer, some people like to actually build there penis extensions lol

An him not having a job an still putting something together that should surpass ur store bought car might mean something.

but since john has all of his pink slips, oh wait... thats right i guess we cant do that race then

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [dance] [dance] [worship] [worship]
 -
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
50deep your cobra is to much for u!

-

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
 -

LOL is that N8 and his Cobra?!
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

-  -
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

-
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

-

LOL [Razz]

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wait did I miss something is there gonna be a race between John and Terrance , I got to see this one

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
well it does take longer to put something together yourself. not everbody goes out and buys store bought cookie cutter hot rods to make there dicks feel longer, some people like to actually build there penis extensions lol

An him not having a job an still putting something together that should surpass ur store bought car might mean something.

but since john has all of his pink slips, oh wait... thats right i guess we cant do that race then

Bwahaha. I just finished hand assembling my last project car from the ground up, and honestly I don't plan to do it again for quite some time. John is and always will be a man of projects so I can't knock him. With or without a Job John finds a way to hustle up parts and make things happen. But John owns a Ford LTD and a motorless 01 cobra for crying out loud. If you think the pink slips to the LTD and the 01 would be enough to equal what my car costs you would never see that pink slip race. Also given the fact that I'm 23 and guys like you and John are 7-10+ years my age I would HOPE you guys have the titles to some of your vehicles. I'm loving that I get to compete with guys years ahead of me. By the time I reach your age I will be in a much faster cookie cutter and have AED build my motor again.

And you do know John is building an 01 cobra correct? Which is my car minus a blower. So yeah its a real original build seeing as how that car is as "cookie cutter" as the next mustang

I'm sure John will send me a txt later, but tell him I'm waiting for him. And when your ready Cm4Hawks id love to line em up
[Big Grin]

[ July 21, 2010, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

LOL [Razz]

This one is by far my favorite. I hate and love you Yaterstang [Razz]

Clean out your pm box too foo!!!!

[ July 21, 2010, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
 -

LOL [Razz]

This one is by far my favorite. I hate and love you Yaterstang [Razz]

Clean out your pm box too foo!!!!

LOL, i wasnt sure it was you in the pictures cause i havent really met you yet. All they told me was that its the Kanye looking dood with the man capri's on.

[ July 21, 2010, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Saving this one for a later posting. [Big Grin]

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Bwahaha. I just finished hand assembling my last project car from the ground up, and honestly I don't plan to do it again for quite some time. John is and always will be a man of projects so I can't knock him. With or without a Job John finds a way to hustle up parts and make things happen. But John owns a Ford LTD and a motorless 01 cobra for crying out loud. If you think the pink slips to the LTD and the 01 would be enough to equal what my car costs you would never see that pink slip race. Also given the fact that I'm 23 and guys like you and John are 7-10+ years my age I would HOPE you guys have the titles to some of your vehicles. I'm loving that I get to compete with guys years ahead of me. By the time I reach your age I will be in a much faster cookie cutter and have AED build my motor again.

And you do know John is building an 01 cobra correct? Which is my car minus a blower. So yeah its a real original build seeing as how that car is as "cookie cutter" as the next mustang

I'm sure John will send me a txt later, but tell him I'm waiting for him. And when your ready Cm4Hawks id love to line em up
[Big Grin]

Love you 50Deep but I love Charles just as well.........you realize Charles last car was the twin turbo 67 coupe right?

He has deep pockets and know how so calling him out is a real challenge.

Sounds fun!

You are doin VERY well for a young buck...but Charles is doing VERY VERY well for an old fuck...

[ July 21, 2010, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Love you 50Deep but I love Charles just as well.........you realize Charles last car was the twin turbo 67 coupe right?

Sounds fun!

You are doin VERY well for a young buck...but Charles is doing VERY VERY well for an old fuck...

I GAURANTEE that terrance will not get past me when we race. I don't know why he is calling people out. Youngsters need to learn some respect for th O.G's [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
 -

This image is hee-larious.

Rule #1 never worry about keeping up with the Joneses.

Tee I commend you for doing what floats your boat or finds your lost remote.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Sounds fun!

Yeah I remember seeing some threads on some bad a** car he had. And honestly he will probably lay my car to waste. But I got heart and I'm not gonna let anyone rag on my car or the choices I made. I have a lot of love for and like to learn from the guys that are ahead of me. Shit it makes me a better driver and helps me avoid a lot of mistakes. Everyone loved it when I had a slow 96 cobra and a multi-colored fox. But since I got my 03 there's a lot of people I thought who had my back acting like I made a bad choice, aren't happy, or front like the 03/04 cobras arent one of the best mustangs ford has ever produced. Coming from the fox I made big step up in the game, but also brought out a lot of "haters" as some would call it. And if that's the case I will gladly defend my position. My car isn't the fastest or best mustang anyones ever owned, but it is the fastest/best mustang I have ever owned and I don't plan on believing any different anytime soon

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Having a quick/fast car...and having a pile of parts that could be a fast car are two totally different things. [patriot] Some people tend to forget this..

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Sounds fun!

Yeah I remember seeing some threads on some bad a** car he had. And honestly he will probably lay my car to waste. But I got heart and I'm not gonna let anyone rag on my car or the choices I made. I have a lot of love for and like to learn from the guys that are ahead of me. Shit it makes me a better driver and helps me avoid a lot of mistakes. Everyone loved it when I had a slow 96 cobra and a multi-colored fox. But since I got my 03 there's a lot of people I thought who had my back acting like I made a bad choice, aren't happy, or front like the 03/04 cobras arent one of the best mustangs ford has ever produced. Coming from the fox I made big step up in the game, but also brought out a lot of "haters" as some would call it. And if that's the case I will gladly defend my position. My car isn't the fastest or best mustang anyones ever owned, but it is the fastest/best mustang I have ever owned and I don't plan on believing any different anytime soon
T, I kinda noticed that too, your car is fast, but anyones non-running car that" is going to have 900rwhp when its done" is going to win on the keyboard anyday. [Razz]
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Haters gonna hate, bottom line you got the keys and u driving that beast. Be careful and have fun
73 on DUBS
Car thief associate!
Member # 5677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 73 on DUBS  Ford pictures for 73 on DUBS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
50deep let the haters hate cuz they only
wish they had a 03/04 cobra

--------------------
you r not ready!!!! -H$$-

###################################

Juan Moralas aka Julienn Morales aka 73 on DUBS accompliced by his brother Ben Moralas aka Benjamin Moralas aka bnmrls aka benmorales94025@yahoo.com of Menlo Park (408)431-3020 / (650)271-2509 pictured here is a member of the East Palo Alto car theft ring called High Speed Specialist aka HSS aka H$$ which has loose Norteño gang ties. Be suspect of Ben Morales / Juan Morales and their EPA criminal H$$ affiliates. They've been spotted at various car shows, 7th street, and Sacramento Raceway.

This thief affiliated High Speed Specialists group is **NOT** related to the legit drag racing group under the same name out of Oakland.

STOLEN Mustang SALEEN FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" FAMILY'S HOUSE

Known Car Thieves: BEWARE

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Haters gonna hate, bottom line you got the keys and u driving that beast. Be careful and have fun

+1 [burnout]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
quote:

+1 [burnout]
Yeah its just surprising

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
Having a quick/fast car...and having a pile of parts that could be a fast car are two totally different things. [patriot] Some people tend to forget this..

LMAO. I have both bases covered.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
quote:

+1 [burnout]
Yeah its just surprising
What's surprising? That some people were happy when they were one up on you and now those same folks aren't thrilled that the tides have reversed?

That's not surprising. That's life. There are a lot of people who can't be happy about someone else's success, large or small. The best thing about that is it makes it easy to figure out who your real friends are.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Everyone loved it when I had a slow 96 cobra and a multi-colored fox. But since I got my 03 there's a lot of people I thought who had my back acting like I made a bad choice, aren't happy, or front like the 03/04 cobras arent one of the best mustangs ford has ever produced. Coming from the fox I made big step up in the game, but also brought out a lot of "haters" as some would call it.

Who is being a hater??? I hope your not trying to put me in that category? I never once hated on you or your car, I have called Cobras "cookie cutter" before you ever had 1, & as far as the Z06 thread, thats not hating, that is stating facts. I still stand behind my statement, the Z06 is in another league than a pullied Cobra.

I am happy that you finally got the car you wanted for so long, no haterism here...

quote:
Originally posted by 73 on DUBS:
50deep let the haters hate cuz they only
wish they had a 03/04 cobra

Not everybody wishes they had a Cobra. If i wanted a Cobra, I could easily get 1. I have 2 mustangs & a DD, so if I wanted a Cobra so bad, all I would have to do is sell the Mach to purchase a Cobra, & then I could sell the coupe to purchase a whipple swap, & the supporting mods... Truth is, I like my cars, & that is that...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com