Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » AED + 03 Cobra = ......... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: AED + 03 Cobra = .........
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going with the PRC cnc'd 5.3 heads, and a PatG custom cam. It won't be big, most likely 226 on a 116+2-3 the idle will hardly change. And I've personally seen 228 on 112 cars with high flow cats pass with ease. I'm looking to pass the sniffer, not too concerned with visual. Should be about 450rw... And as I said, a little 100 shot for play time. Lol

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
Kanye! now youre picking on 4 door, grocery getter, soccer mom cars?! whats next??!!! hahaha

dave, im not pickin on the G8 just yet, i know my role.... lol

H/C/Longtubes and a call to HSP and we'll talk [Wink]

LOL. Seriously. Look at him with his 14lbs of boost and 2 doors trying to pick on family cars.

Heads and cam would really wake that V up. What cam are you looking at? Aren't you concerned about smog?

Hey I just want everyone to get their fair share. I will put some of the groceries I buy in the cobra when we get together.

Pure Stang if you can get one bro..... get one!!!

Stangin & Firevert thanks for the love fellas. Its a blast to drive and hard to drive slow

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
O.K Kanye, how bout your AED Cobra vs my RET Cobra? you make more power than i do and have more mods so you "should" win. let me know when your ready? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
O.K Kanye, how bout your AED Cobra vs my RET Cobra? you make more power than i do and have more mods so you "should" win. let me know when your ready? [Big Grin]

OH BOY!!!! This will require a video.

I'm ready like Alicia Keys baby boy

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:

Your gona get raped like that white dude in "American Me" [Big Grin]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
quote:
quote:

The only shit getting pushed in will be boost into my motor as I fly by you. Fwawhaaaaaaaaamph whiiiiiiiiiiiinnneeeeee!!!

--------------------

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time for another Sunday drive T. lets set it up.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The only shit getting pushed in will be boost into my motor as I fly by you. Fwawhaaaaaaaaamph whiiiiiiiiiiiinnneeeeee!!!
You just signed your cars death warrant [Wink]

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
I'm going with the PRC cnc'd 5.3 heads, and a PatG custom cam. It won't be big, most likely 226 on a 116+2-3 the idle will hardly change. And I've personally seen 228 on 112 cars with high flow cats pass with ease. I'm looking to pass the sniffer, not too concerned with visual. Should be about 450rw... And as I said, a little 100 shot for play time. Lol

I've thought about stepping up to something mild like an LS7 or LS9 cam but I question if the gains would be worth the expense. Livernois Motorsports has a solid selection of cams as well. With only 7K on the car now, I probably wouldn't do that for a bit, if at all.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats T!!!!
Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happen with the fr500 cam idea??
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
what happen with the fr500 cam idea??

Got the cams and springs in but the cams were the wrong ones and rusted. So I got my money back for the cams and ordered the GT's instead. Part of what delayed the build time

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
[qb] Kanye! now youre picking on 4 door, grocery getter, soccer mom cars?! whats next??!!! hahaha

dave, im not pickin on the G8 just yet, i know my role.... lol

H/C/Longtubes and a call to HSP and we'll talk [Wink]

LOL. Seriously. Look at him with his 14lbs of boost and 2 doors trying to pick on family cars.

Heads and cam would really wake that V up. What cam are you looking at? Aren't you concerned about smog?

T, forget the groceries. We'll make a run to Home Depot. I'll grab about a dozen bags of concrete. You can cart those home for me. We can line them up on the way home. [Big Grin]

[ July 18, 2010, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i want a damn cobra now lol.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
FITTY
¯
Member # 7502

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FITTY  Ford pictures for FITTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post some pics of your car!

--------------------
DAMN.......... WHAT WAS THAT?

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Can this AED cobra come out and play? Promise I'll play nice!

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

FITTY: I will have some pics up soon bro. Think ima set something up

FOXGT: Heck yeah man I'm down to bring the snake out to play. I'm ready to hand out and likely receive a few beatings. Question is what are you driving....

--------------------

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:

+1

500 rwftlbs NICE!

What gears you runnin? Does it scratch 3rd gear? Is it stil IRS are you going solid T?

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:

+1

500 rwftlbs NICE!

What gears you runnin? Does it scratch 3rd gear? Is it stil IRS are you going solid T?

It has the stock 3.55's out back. It will still walk loose in 2nd and I haven't hit it hard going into 3rd. I have been baby shifting it still until I get used to the gear box. I'm realizing now how much more superior the MGW is compared to the tri-ax I have now.

--------------------

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

FOXGT: Heck yeah man I'm down to bring the snake out to play. I'm ready to hand out and likely receive a few beatings. Question is what are you driving....

I'm driving the car in my sig. Let me know if you guys come out and play. I would love a shot at that RET cobra. May be show him why he should have went to AED!!

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good Terrance! Can't wait to see you out their

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:

I'm driving the car in my sig. Let me know if you guys come out and play. I would love a shot at that RET cobra. May be show him why he should have went to AED!!
Sheeeeeeeiiit. Everytime I see your car at the shop it scares me. Shaun already told me if I lose he is going to take the motor out of my car and put in a stock 2 valve Hahah

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sheeeeeeeiiit. Everytime I see your car at the shop it scares me. Shaun already told me if I lose he is going to take the motor out of my car and put in a stock 2 valve Hahah
stock two valve here you come! [Razz]

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Damn. All this talk about uber fast cars makes me wish my Fastback was remotely close to being finished. [Frown]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sheeeeeeeiiit. Everytime I see your car at the
shop it scares me. Shaun already told me if I lose he is going
to take the motor out of my car and put in a stock 2 valve
Hahah

I don't mess with other AED cobras. Were on the same team
[Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com