Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thank you Eminem!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Thank you Eminem!!
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
N8 Have you listened to Drake's So Far Gone Mixtape or Wayne's No Ceilings Mixtape?...I think you have the wrong perception on the type of artist Drake is...I think that is why your comparing him to rappers...Also if you liked the Wayne from the Em CD than you would like the No Ceilings Mixtape...
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ man you always have to be a Negative Nancy about everything and debate/argue about everything!!!!

I listen to all kinds of music, it's what real music lovers do. Drake, Lil Wayne, Slim Thug..... (the list goes forever) are ALL GARBAGE and are actors pretending to be REAL MC's

There's only a handfull or good rappers that have real talent that are well known
(here's a few)
Rakim, Too Short, Nas, Mos Def,Eminem, DOC,Andre Nickatina and Mac Dre are all people that have or had real talent and could lay down real lyrics, and are not one dimentional cookie cutter type rappers.

I am sorry I am not a "one dimensional cookie cutter type" of Cafords member that you like...I do not like Haters and really don't like even posting on this website because of the Haters that seem to be the typical type of members on this site...I only responded to this thread because I like debating with N8, I respected his views...If you would have started this thread I probably would have never posted...
Your the only hater douchebag around here, my posts consist of sarcasm and are not meant to be taken to heart. Cafords is entertaining to me on many levels, just like your life. Try getting one! [Roll Eyes]
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
quote:
^ man you always have to be a Negative Nancy about everything and debate/argue about everything!!!!

I listen to all kinds of music, it's what real music lovers do. Drake, Lil Wayne, Slim Thug..... (the list goes forever) are ALL GARBAGE and are actors pretending to be REAL MC's

There's only a handfull or good rappers that have real talent that are well known
(here's a few)
Rakim, Too Short, Nas, Mos Def,Eminem, DOC,Andre Nickatina and Mac Dre are all people that have or had real talent and could lay down real lyrics, and are not one dimentional cookie cutter type rappers.

I am sorry I am not a "one dimensional cookie cutter type" of Cafords member that you like...I do not like Haters and really don't like even posting on this website because of the Haters that seem to be the typical type of members on this site...I only responded to this thread because I like debating with N8, I respected his views...If you would have started this thread I probably would have never posted...
Your the only hater douchebag around here, my posts consist of sarcasm and are not meant to be taken to heart. Cafords is entertaining to me on many levels, just like your life. Try getting one! [Roll Eyes]
Do you know me? Have we met before?...You might want to check the disrespect, I don't think you know me well enough to talk to me like that...You have a life but post on this site everyday posting craigslist ads hating on people's ads and making inappropriate comments...Then without even knowing me disrespect me...You are right this site is a joke and please make it a point to wear a name tag and come to any of the CAfords event I would love to meet u...
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

I am not very computer savvy, but how does a person show sarcasm in a post?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

(here's a few)

Do you know me? Have we met before?...You might want to check the disrespect, I don't think you know me well enough to talk to me like that...You have a life but post on this site everyday posting craigslist ads hating on people's ads and making inappropriate comments...Then without even knowing me disrespect me...You are right this site is a joke and please make it a point to wear a name tag and come to any of the CAfords event I would love to meet u...
Hey leave Yater alone, he educated me on what a "bronski" is. I had never heard that term until he used it..lmao.

To the other topic so are you saying Drake is not a rapper? I am not sure how I could be mixing up what kind of artist he is. His CD is in the rap section, so I compare him with rappers. And yea my nephew had me listening to some mixtape and I am sorry I am not enthused. And just to clear it up. I like Wayne, I really do, just here often he has stuff that I would honestly skip over. When he was a hot boy, playa was fire. Now that he is always heavily medicated and high he tends to drift off. And his stuff be hit or miss.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll wear a name tag if you want to chat at a meet. I'd love to put a face to people on here.

[ June 25, 2010, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^ Rmadison007
You might want to check your disrespect, you tried punking me out internet tough guy. I've never once seen any of your chickenshit posts on the board. Based on my limited information i've already come to my own conclusion on what type of person you are.

Your definitely white male female or more likely transgender. You have no sense of humor because your uncle used to "rape" you constantly as a child. I put "" by rape because you actually liked it and dont consider it rape. You think you know what rap is about and think Drake is the next 2pac or biggie, this all stems from you not having a mind of your own and believing whatever coca cola, pepsi, gatorade is selling you. You dont know any black people, but respects N8's opinions because he's the closest to a black friend that you have. You're obviously broke, live at home and dont own a ford or even a vehicle. You're still a virgin, hence the obsession with Drake. Oh wait, your not a virgin thanks to uncle! Enjoy eating penis and I'll look for the she-male at the next event so I can stop by and say hi. [Wink]

[ June 25, 2010, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
^^^ Rmadison007
You might want to check your disrespect, you tried punking me out internet tough guy. I've never once seen any of your chickenshit posts on the board. Based on my limited information i've already come to my own conclusion on what type of person you are.

Your definitely white male female or more likely transgender. You have no sense of humor because your uncle used to "rape" you constantly as a child. I put "" by rape because you actually liked it and dont consider it rape. You think you know what rap is about and think Drake is the next 2pac or biggie, this all stems from you not having a mind of your own and believing whatever coca cola, pepsi, gatorade is selling you. You dont know any black people, but respects N8's opinions because he's the closest to a black friend that you have. You're obviously broke, live at home and dont own a ford or even a vehicle. You're still a virgin, hence the obsession with Drake. Oh wait, your not a virgin thanks to uncle! Enjoy eating penis and I'll look for the she-male at the next event so I can stop by and say hi. [Wink]

[Eek!]
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

(here's a few)

Hey leave Yater alone, he educated me on what a "bronski" is. I had never heard that term until he used it..lmao.

To the other topic so are you saying Drake is not a rapper? I am not sure how I could be mixing up what kind of artist he is. His CD is in the rap section, so I compare him with rappers. And yea my nephew had me listening to some mixtape and I am sorry I am not enthused. And just to clear it up. I like Wayne, I really do, just here often he has stuff that I would honestly skip over. When he was a hot boy, playa was fire. Now that he is always heavily medicated and high he tends to drift off. And his stuff be hit or miss.

Well...From the beginning Drake has been a talented artist who is an average singer and average rapper who has solid production and created a likeable sound...I think the negative perception comes from people assuming that he is a rapper when he is more of a rnb singer than he is a rapper and I compare him to Trey Songz, but he raps better...
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
^^^ Rmadison007

Lets see...Where are you located? Natomas...hmmm Sac...Who do i know out that way?...Oh yeah, Chino and Swag Shyt Click...Thats my boy...Let meet up sometime and talk this out here is my number (707)333-1604 Call me...Seem like you have a serious misconception about me that can be quickly cleared up...I will be waiting your call...
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
I'll wear a name tag if you want to chat at a meet. I'd love to put a face to people on here.

You live in vallejo...I can meet you anytime...Just tell me when and where...I have no problem with you I just don't agree with your views on certain things, but you never have been disrespectful like the other poster...Or you can call me if u want (707)333-1604
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Hey Yaterstang, Maybe you should do your homework before you blatantly disrespect someone...First, I am Black...Second, I own a mustang, a very nice one...Third, If you think I am broke, ask a couple members on here who know me
turbo50
50Deep
Epik
CM4hawks
1Slowlx
Fastertoys
50reasons
svt306snake
JaeJae
Elero50
Airformance

...I have met quite a few members on here and they will vouch that you are fucking with the wrong person...

[ June 25, 2010, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: rmadison007 ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Hey Yaterstang, Maybe you should do your homework before you blatantly disrespect someone...First, I am Black...Second, I own a mustang, a very nice one...Third, If you think I am broke, ask a couple members on here who know me
turbo50
50Deep
Epik
CM4hawks
1Slowlx
Fastertoys
50reasons
svt306snake
JaeJae
Elero50
Airformance

...I have met quite a few members on here and they will vouch that you are fucking with the wrong person...

K, are they all on your Facebook friend lists too. Oooh your soo cool. Your right, I'm sorry. Now that i know your black, i'll stfu. Drake is totally awesome now, he's completely original and doesnt sound exactly like Lil Wayne. I'm going to go out and buy all his albums now, oh wait I forgot I downloaded them all already. Thanks for changing my mind so convincingly on this subject. I like you now! [Razz]
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
quote:
turbo50
50Deep
Epik
CM4hawks
1Slowlx
Fastertoys
50reasons
svt306snake
JaeJae
Elero50
Airformance

K, are they all on your Facebook friend lists too. Oooh your soo cool. Your right, I'm sorry. Now that i know your black, i'll stfu. Drake is totally awesome now, he's completely original and doesnt sound exactly like Lil Wayne. I'm going to go out and buy all his albums now, oh wait I forgot I downloaded them all already. Thanks for changing my mind so convincingly on this subject. I like you now! [Razz]
I guess you can show sarcasms through posts...and I just think you should really watch who you disrespect...I only listed the names of people you can pm or talk to who will tell you that you have a serious misconception on who I am since I know you will never call me or meet up...
N8
¯
Member # 6048

How did my topic come to this...lol. Ya'll come on now. It really aint that serious.
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
How did my topic come to this...lol. Ya'll come on now. It really aint that serious.

N8, I was really going to leave him alone, but he put that transgender shit...He does this in damn near every topic he posts...but whatever...My bad for messing up your thread...
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

N8, I was really going to leave him alone, but he put that transgender shit...He does this in damn near every topic he posts...but whatever...My bad for messing up your thread...
all good, I like entertainment. But I am supposed to be the only bully here...lol.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
quote:

You live in vallejo...I can meet you anytime...Just tell me when and where...I have no problem with you I just don't agree with your views on certain things, but you never have been disrespectful like the other poster...Or you can call me if u want (707)333-1604
Your right, I wont call you. I will have some other people call though. Enjoy E-thug, hope we meet real soon!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/1810902678.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/1810893242.html

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

So instead of calling me or meeting me like man you play a childish game, but you can guarantee if i ever meet you you will take your teeth home in a bag...

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
So instead of calling me or meeting me like man you play a childish game, but you can guarantee if i ever meet you you will take your teeth home in a bag...

Holla! Now you know who your fn with here biaaaatch! Remember, I didnt ask for your number you brought this upon yourself. Hopefully you'll get enough $$$ for the next Drake concert [Razz]

[ June 25, 2010, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
quote:

Holla! Now you know who your fn with here biaaaatch! Remember, I didnt ask for your number you brought this upon yourself. Hopefully you'll get enough $$$ for the next Drake concert [Razz]
And I am the e-thug...Really?...Moderators you ban a guy for advertising another site but allow stupid people like this do shit like this...Really call me!...Meet up with me...I would love to meet you!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
quote:

Your right, I wont call you. I will have some other people call though. Enjoy E-thug, hope we meet real soon!

HOLY SH*T, that is some funny stuff there.....lmao aahahahahahahahhah.

I am sorry man but that is a good one. I think Yater just passed FR as my favorite member.

rmadison - I feel for you playa. Your phone is gonna be ringing off the hook now.....wow. That is some funny shit. I spit tea out when I realized what he did.

[ June 25, 2010, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

You expect anything different on cafords.com?

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
quote:
quote:

And I am the e-thug...Really?...Moderators you ban a guy for advertising another site but allow stupid people like this do shit like this...Really call me!...Meet up with me...I would love to meet you!
I tried calling but your line is busy, hmm....wonder why....do...you...think...people...that...do...this...is...annoying...................y........e......s......
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I tried calling but your line is busy, hmm....wonder why....do...you...think...people...that...do...this...is...annoying...................y........e......s......
Free now

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com