Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thank you Eminem!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Thank you Eminem!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
N8, The only reason you like this album is because of the Dr. Dre production that has hints of the late 90's rap you constantly talk about...Every rapper you talk about being decent are outdated and would not or are no longer rap relevant except Em, but honestly I will always put Em in his own category...And the fact that you favor the Hotboys Wayne compared to the Wayne now just shows how old you are...You sound like the old heads who complain about rap not being real music...Young Money is the now and Wayne and Em are 1a and 1b, where Em is superior lyrically Wayne makes up for it in his delivery, flow and versatility...

You are plum silly if you think Wayne is tighter now than when he was with the hotboys....lol. By you saying that show your age. You too young to know your ass from a hole in the ground. Thats the issue with you young whippersnappers. Pac, DMX, Nas, Jay-Z and Eminem are the rappers I would consider worthy of what ya'll offering oh yea and Biggie. Hell Ludacris will eat Drake. Rap in general is in a terrible state. No one out there from the new sh*t is killin it. Rap is up for the taking right now.

Like I said, Em is slaying them with this album 100% substance.

See the difference is you "hear" Drake. You listen to "Eminem". One day you guys will grow up and learn what good music is. It is so much more than a dance step and catchy hook

Drake, Wayne, and Kanye are the only people moving units in this rap climate...No other artists are even coming close...DMX, Jay, and Nas are all close to 40 years old now and are no longer truely relevant...In the late 90's and early 2000's they were very good, but that was close to 10 years or more ago...2pac is the greatest, but his best work was also from the mid to late 90's...some almost 15 years or more ago...Em is a great rapper, but if you listen to his album the substance you hear is the dr dre production and an artist who is realizing that his popularity is slipping check track #2...We know Em is great lyrically, but I found listening to some songs that his flow and delivery did not match the type of production of the track, but overall it was a good album, but honestly not better than his first 2 albums...N8, let me ask you a simple question regarding Wayne...When exactly did Wayne becoming relevant in Hiphop? Hmmm...After he dropped the Hot boy flow and did the Carter 1...And then killed it on the Carter 2 and truly delivered on the Carter 3...I have every Wayne Album for the block is hot and lights out to his latest rock album and No Ceilings...Besides the rock album, the growth from The block is hot album to the No Ceilings Mixtape is significant and better period, Flow, Delivery, and Lyrically...If you don't have the No Ceilings Mixtape go pick it up because it is killing this Em CD and it is only a mixtape...
Just because someone has been doing it for a minute do not mean you can write them off. Which where you going wrong. Jay-Z can yawn on a album and move units. The way industry is now there is room for the Soldier Boys and Wocka Flockas. What you ship to scan is no longer a measure of how hot you are. Hell these cats are benefiting from others work then turning around and giving it a black eye IMO. Wayne spits cool on Em's stuff, because he took it back to Hot Boys style. All the whining and giggling is whack. Just spit. Drake has done nothing IMO. His best song is the one where he aint even rappin. He has one flow and thats it. And to say Jay Z is not relative you are smokin. Like I said the new cats aint really doing shit but flash in the pan stuff. Wayne is a exception, he is actin new. At any point he can fall back on his hot boys days and be cool.

But like I said, Em is killin em on this album.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moving units has to do with 90% marketing, & 10% talent nowadays. Most of the people that are buying the albums are sheep anyway, & will buy whatever is beat into there brain a million times a day. Hell, they would probably dig a Drake song if he had autotuned farts on the track if the radio played it enough...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Moving units has to do with 90% marketing, & 10% talent nowadays. Most of the people that are buying the albums are sheep anyway, & will buy whatever is beat into there brain a million times a day. Hell, they would probably dig a Drake song if he had autotuned farts on the track if the radio played it enough...

Amen to that rap ain't what it used to be, damn I sound old, but I grew up listening to nothin but rap and hip hop and now most of what's is out there annoys the hell out of me. Of course when I was in High School all the E-40 and the Click and Spice 1 stuff sounded the same too.

[ June 25, 2010, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Drake, Lil Wayne and Kanye are running the rap game into the ground.
Found their newest song here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZKZkC8u3_c

I think it is just flat out amazing that you have not got banned yet...The internet is the best place for you because stuff like that would get you cut short in the real world...The stuff you post are just ridiculous and inappropriate!
[Roll Eyes] Nas is sicker than all 3 of the previously mentioned munchkins and he made that inappropriate and ridiculous video. I'm guessing your dumb ass didnt even watch the whole thing otherwise you'd realize the message. Unfortunately finding good rap nowadays even with the internet is difficult to find cause all of the record labels that used to push out new artists are pretty much gone.

Here's more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8&feature=related

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
young money is garbage besides drake and lil wayne is good sometimes

Nicki Minaj will be as big if not bigger than Drake...
Nicki minaj is on bad boy, shes not even young money

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BladeX10:
Did i just read that Drake is on par with Pac/BIG/Jay Z?

OMG.

Drake is an average rapper at best. He is doing nothing new.

eminem is the closet thing to 2pac we have right now.

Agree 100%, really though.. Drake on same level as other rappers? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! His voice is f*cking annoying. Sounds like a fart can rice rocket exhaust.. Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lTB1pIg1y0

Dude is amateur, Lupe Fiasco can shut Drake down.

BTW EM is sick with this new album!

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
fortyoz
¯
Member # 2975

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fortyoz  Ford pictures for fortyoz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like what someone said above.. you CANNOT go by record sales to measure an artists talent. Royce Da 5'9's "Street Hop" album is lightyears ahead of Drake in terms of creativity, or even overall. Hell, even Slaughterhouse's debut album is way better than Drake's and that was put together in TWO WEEKS.

If we go by record sales.. then MC Hammer is the greatest Hip Hop artist EVER.

To everyone that says Hip Hop sucks nowadays..

"Hip Hop is DEAD because all the dope shit is UNDERGROUND" - Joe Budden

There's dope shit coming from ALL REGIONS.. they're out there. You just can't rely on the radio or tv to tell you that.

And REAL TALK.. I don't care what shows Drake was on or what he was doing previously as long as his music is decent, and it is. Unless you're kissing other men on the lips, then that would prevent me from listening to your music period. lol. That whole gigglin and chuckle shit makes you even more suspect.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drakes music isnt even decent to me. He had that one song with Kanye, Wayne and Em on it and they all ate him, on his own song. I saw through him right there. How do you let Kanye eat you up? Like Epik said most people are sheep that buy albums. I am so glad I was raised in the era where music was still music and can still recognize it. I know I sound old n sh*t. But its true music is becoming more gimmicky and marketing driven. You spend enough on advertising you will be hot. And it is killing music.

BTW, those think Drake is hot. Can you actually see him doing well in this line up right here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkCCfVBXBA

BTW em ripped this one too.

[ June 25, 2010, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
N8, The only reason you like this album is because of the Dr. Dre production that has hints of the late 90's rap you constantly talk about...Every rapper you talk about being decent are outdated and would not or are no longer rap relevant except Em, but honestly I will always put Em in his own category...And the fact that you favor the Hotboys Wayne compared to the Wayne now just shows how old you are...You sound like the old heads who complain about rap not being real music...Young Money is the now and Wayne and Em are 1a and 1b, where Em is superior lyrically Wayne makes up for it in his delivery, flow and versatility...

You are plum silly if you think Wayne is tighter now than when he was with the hotboys....lol. By you saying that show your age. You too young to know your ass from a hole in the ground. Thats the issue with you young whippersnappers. Pac, DMX, Nas, Jay-Z and Eminem are the rappers I would consider worthy of what ya'll offering oh yea and Biggie. Hell Ludacris will eat Drake. Rap in general is in a terrible state. No one out there from the new sh*t is killin it. Rap is up for the taking right now.

Like I said, Em is slaying them with this album 100% substance.

See the difference is you "hear" Drake. You listen to "Eminem". One day you guys will grow up and learn what good music is. It is so much more than a dance step and catchy hook

Drake, Wayne, and Kanye are the only people moving units in this rap climate...No other artists are even coming close...DMX, Jay, and Nas are all close to 40 years old now and are no longer truely relevant...In the late 90's and early 2000's they were very good, but that was close to 10 years or more ago...2pac is the greatest, but his best work was also from the mid to late 90's...some almost 15 years or more ago...Em is a great rapper, but if you listen to his album the substance you hear is the dr dre production and an artist who is realizing that his popularity is slipping check track #2...We know Em is great lyrically, but I found listening to some songs that his flow and delivery did not match the type of production of the track, but overall it was a good album, but honestly not better than his first 2 albums...N8, let me ask you a simple question regarding Wayne...When exactly did Wayne becoming relevant in Hiphop? Hmmm...After he dropped the Hot boy flow and did the Carter 1...And then killed it on the Carter 2 and truly delivered on the Carter 3...I have every Wayne Album for the block is hot and lights out to his latest rock album and No Ceilings...Besides the rock album, the growth from The block is hot album to the No Ceilings Mixtape is significant and better period, Flow, Delivery, and Lyrically...If you don't have the No Ceilings Mixtape go pick it up because it is killing this Em CD and it is only a mixtape...
Just because someone has been doing it for a minute do not mean you can write them off. Which where you going wrong. Jay-Z can yawn on a album and move units. The way industry is now there is room for the Soldier Boys and Wocka Flockas. What you ship to scan is no longer a measure of how hot you are. Hell these cats are benefiting from others work then turning around and giving it a black eye IMO. Wayne spits cool on Em's stuff, because he took it back to Hot Boys style. All the whining and giggling is whack. Just spit. Drake has done nothing IMO. His best song is the one where he aint even rappin. He has one flow and thats it. And to say Jay Z is not relative you are smokin. Like I said the new cats aint really doing shit but flash in the pan stuff. Wayne is a exception, he is actin new. At any point he can fall back on his hot boys days and be cool.

But like I said, Em is killin em on this album.

The only reason you like Jay, DMX, Jadakiss, and any other late 90's artist is because they were commercially successful and moved units...Jay is Jay and is the best of his era...Drake sings and raps...Listen to the mixtape So Far Gone that created his buzz and you will understand...His versatility as an artist is what created his buzz, the fact that he actually sings and raps...And the flow on the Em song by Wayne is no where near the Hot Boys flow...You are trippin...Like I said go find the No Ceilings Mixtape and you will see that his flow now is killing it....
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Drakes music isnt even decent to me. He had that one song with Kanye, Wayne and Em on it and they all ate him, on his own song. I saw through him right there. How do you let Kanye eat you up? Like Epik said most people are sheep that buy albums. I am so glad I was raised in the era where music was still music and can still recognize it. I know I sound old n sh*t. But its true music is becoming more gimmicky and marketing driven. You spend enough on advertising you will be hot. And it is killing music.

BTW, those think Drake is hot. Can you actually see him doing well in this line up right here?

The fact that you used this Cypher as an example is evidence that you are drawn to those who move units compared to those who actually move substance...Mos Def, Black thought, talib Kweli, and Common...Not of those were used in any of your posts talking about real hip hop...You use Jay, DMX, Jadakiss, or Nas...If you truly believe in substance or commercial success you would have been initially using them as your examples...N8, your no different then those who think Drake is the best, just older and stuck in the late 90's where those who really listened to hip hop respected Mos Def, Black Thought, Talib Kweli, and Common over Jay, DMX, and Jadakiss and would have mocked you like you mock those who listen to Kanye, Drake, and Wayne today...
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
quote:
young money is garbage besides drake and lil wayne is good sometimes

Nicki Minaj will be as big if not bigger than Drake...
Nicki minaj is on bad boy, shes not even young money
She is signed to Young Money...check the facts
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
quote:
quote:
Drake, Lil Wayne and Kanye are running the rap game into the ground.
Found their newest song here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZKZkC8u3_c

I think it is just flat out amazing that you have not got banned yet...The internet is the best place for you because stuff like that would get you cut short in the real world...The stuff you post are just ridiculous and inappropriate!
[Roll Eyes] Nas is sicker than all 3 of the previously mentioned munchkins and he made that inappropriate and ridiculous video. I'm guessing your dumb ass didnt even watch the whole thing otherwise you'd realize the message. Unfortunately finding good rap nowadays even with the internet is difficult to find cause all of the record labels that used to push out new artists are pretty much gone.

Here's more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8&feature=related

I guess no matter what there will always be a jackass on Cafords...You would really make this site so much better if you just decided not to post...You are the exact reason why people view this site so negatively...You are a hater that adds nothing positive to the site and just talk shit from behind your computer being an internet tough guy...To me you have been more worthy of a ban than Blown67 for a while and I don't understand why the moderators continue to allow you to make this site a joke!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ man you always have to be a Negative Nancy about everything and debate/argue about everything!!!!

I listen to all kinds of music, it's what real music lovers do. Drake, Lil Wayne, Slim Thug..... (the list goes forever) are ALL GARBAGE and are actors pretending to be REAL MC's

There's only a handfull or good rappers that have real talent that are well known
(here's a few)
Rakim, Too Short, Nas, Mos Def,Eminem, DOC,Andre Nickatina and Mac Dre are all people that have or had real talent and could lay down real lyrics, and are not one dimentional cookie cutter type rappers.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

The fact that you used this Cypher as an example is evidence that you are drawn to those who move units compared to those who actually move substance...Mos Def, Black thought, talib Kweli, and Common...Not of those were used in any of your posts talking about real hip hop...You use Jay, DMX, Jadakiss, or Nas...If you truly believe in substance or commercial success you would have been initially using them as your examples...N8, your no different then those who think Drake is the best, just older and stuck in the late 90's where those who really listened to hip hop respected Mos Def, Black Thought, Talib Kweli, and Common over Jay, DMX, and Jadakiss and would have mocked you like you mock those who listen to Kanye, Drake, and Wayne today...
The artists in the link I posted are pretty much on par with all those I posted with maybe the exception of Jada. They are artists you listen to, not just hear. There is a difference. I can rattle of tons more artists that I would put higher than Drake. Now as for me, I do not buy a cd that I have to skip over songs. Which unfortunately I have to do with a couple artists like Common and Talib to name a couple. So sometimes they get withheld from my list. DMX, Jada, Pac, Jay-Z, Nas, EM. Those are all artists that have put out cds I can listen to from beginning to end without skippin a song. Not knocking Talib and Common, they just sometimes talk about stuff I am not really interested in.

But you never answered my question. Do you see Drake doing well (without his blackberry) in that Cipher?

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

The artists in the link I posted are pretty much on par with all those I posted with maybe the exception of Jada. They are artists you listen to, not just hear. There is a difference. I can rattle of tons more artists that I would put higher than Drake. Now as for me, I do not buy a cd that I have to skip over songs. Which unfortunately I have to do with a couple artists like Common and Talib to name a couple. So sometimes they get withheld from my list. DMX, Jada, Pac, Jay-Z, Nas, EM. Those are all artists that have put out cds I can listen to from beginning to end without skippin a song. Not knocking Talib and Common, they just sometimes talk about stuff I am not really interested in.

But you never answered my question. Do you see Drake doing well (without his blackberry) in that Cipher?

wow one clip where he had his blackberry out after a world tour..........dmx sux and yells too much,jay z is a legend,nas is right under j(regardless of his j diss being good), pac and biggie are the greatest still,

RIGHT NOW NO1 OUT IS AS GOOD AS DRAKE AND JEEZY

Ashley916
¯
Member # 8316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashley916  Ford pictures for Ashley916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So nobody likes Drake because he's doing something new and changing the game with the type of music he chooses to put out. I've seen you all mention some rappers that I like/dislike but what about T.I. he's a good rapper that I think deserves more credit then what he gets.

--------------------
88 GT 5.0

Posts: 170 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

wow one clip where he had his blackberry out after a world tour..........dmx sux and yells too much,jay z is a legend,nas is right under j(regardless of his j diss being good), pac and biggie are the greatest still,

DMX is tight. Man his concerts are unbelievable! And you do not go on the FMF show and A. Flow weka and B. Not freestyle. Reading is not a freestyle.

Anyway if you have to rhyme about how champagne you are pouring on hoes, how many Bentley you got or anything along those lines to make it. Your weak. Em made a whole album without a N-word, without mention of ballin and it is 100% FIIII-YAAAh...lol. Not many rappers can do that including Drake and Jeezy.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley916:
So nobody likes Drake because he's doing something new and changing the game with the type of music he chooses to put out. I've seen you all mention some rappers that I like/dislike but what about T.I. he's a good rapper that I think deserves more credit then what he gets.

Changing the game....LMAO!
Outkast and Andre 3000 changed the game.
Jay-Z, Pac and Biggie changed the game.
Eminem is changing the game.
Gangstarr changed the game.

Are you saying in just 1 year you are will to place him up there? I am not saying he is not doing his personal thang right now. Because he is. But that is where being a sheep comes in. You are just buying into the media hype.

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drake? Come on, he is the Justin Bieber of Hip Hop. He isn't saying anything that hasn't been said a trillion times before. He has a cameo rapper on every song just about. If it weren't for his catchy beats and auto tune he would be categorized under R&B. I wonder if he can even really sing without Auto-Tune? IMO of course. Keep sippin that Kool-Aid, I'll pass.

Lol must check out his superior acting skills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFl9S_L336c&feature=related

He kind of rambles but makes some good points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEVBNLSfKM

[ June 25, 2010, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Ashley916
¯
Member # 8316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashley916  Ford pictures for Ashley916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I said changing the game but I'm not comparing him to those other rappers either he's doing his own thing. I mean why even keep bringing up Pac & Biggie we all know that they were the best. That's just like how everyone keeps comparing Kobe to M.J. we already know who the best is. I don't think I'm buying into the media hype because I was listening to drake like 2 years ago and I like his music because it's different he didn't come into the rap game fronting or rapping about a life he has never lived. But everyone has their own opinion.

--------------------
88 GT 5.0

Posts: 170 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Drake uses his blackberry as Nas uses his pen and paper...Not every rapper can spit from the dome...Those three rappers can and are good at it...but I am pretty sure none of them can sing a hook and then rap a verse on the same song and it actually become commercially successful and just for the record I would never compare Drake to any of the rappers you mentioned, I believe he has created a niche for himself as a rapper/singer who can do both successfully...but I would considered Wayne better than all but Jay, Em, and the Immortals...Pac and Big...
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

DMX is tight. Man his concerts are unbelievable! And you do not go on the FMF show and A. Flow weka and B. Not freestyle. Reading is not a freestyle.

Anyway if you have to rhyme about how champagne you are pouring on hoes, how many Bentley you got or anything along those lines to make it. Your weak. Em made a whole album without a N-word, without mention of ballin and it is 100% FIIII-YAAAh...lol. Not many rappers can do that including Drake and Jeezy.

You use the fact that Em doesn't use the N-word in his whole album as if he did consciously, but he can't use that word and won't so saying that he didn't isn't something that should be praised...Just like Drake Em made a niche for himself...His lyrical abilities combined with Dr. Dre's production created a sound that has and is significantly different than anything else...Em should not be compared to anyone else because he has a sound unique to himself and should only be compared to himself...He changed the game because he created a sound that was unique to him...Same as Pac, Jay, Nas, Wayne, Mac Dre, and even Kanye...When Drake continue to grow as a rapper and singer he will too continue to make a sound unique to him...
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ man you always have to be a Negative Nancy about everything and debate/argue about everything!!!!

I listen to all kinds of music, it's what real music lovers do. Drake, Lil Wayne, Slim Thug..... (the list goes forever) are ALL GARBAGE and are actors pretending to be REAL MC's

There's only a handfull or good rappers that have real talent that are well known
(here's a few)
Rakim, Too Short, Nas, Mos Def,Eminem, DOC,Andre Nickatina and Mac Dre are all people that have or had real talent and could lay down real lyrics, and are not one dimentional cookie cutter type rappers.

I am sorry I am not a "one dimensional cookie cutter type" of Cafords member that you like...I do not like Haters and really don't like even posting on this website because of the Haters that seem to be the typical type of members on this site...I only responded to this thread because I like debating with N8, I respected his views...If you would have started this thread I probably would have never posted...
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ Your a cookie cutter fan that buys into the marketing..... I think you should take a step back and listen to something YOU like and not what's selling or who's hot right now.
If your ass don't like the site why do you insist on being here calling people haters cause they speak their minds?

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley916:
So nobody likes Drake because he's doing something new and changing the game with the type of music he chooses to put out.

I don't like Drake because IMO he has no Tallent. That is not music he is making.
This guy here is know by few, has been shot in the head, been shanked and still raps better then Drake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwG5Ou_dP3g&feature=youtube_gdata

I would love to see Drake come with half as good lyrics as this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSVNIxq_uWs&feature=youtube_gdata

[ June 25, 2010, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Drake uses his blackberry as Nas uses his pen and paper...Not every rapper can spit from the dome...Those three rappers can and are good at it...but I am pretty sure none of them can sing a hook and then rap a verse on the same song and it actually become commercially successful and just for the record I would never compare Drake to any of the rappers you mentioned, I believe he has created a niche for himself as a rapper/singer who can do both successfully...but I would considered Wayne better than all but Jay, Em, and the Immortals...Pac and Big...
hahaha...I have nothing else to say. If you cannot come from the dome you shouldnt be doing it. No one will respect you that way IMO. The niche he created he did not create, media, lil Wayne and advertising did. And most being the sheep they are buy into it. And it is mostly youngsters buying into it because they do not know better. But ultimately I am glad to see someone make it. So it is not a form of hate on my part. But had I knew what I knew when I saw him at the All Star game this past year I would not have shook his hand and chopped it up with him...lol

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com