Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » street bike owners (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: street bike owners
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JAE JAE on a fucking streetbike lol hahahaha no way hahaha you see the damage that fool does in a stang hahaha a streetbike is all bad hahahaha!! lol im givin you a hard time jae jae get a 04 gsxr 1000 sickest bike in the world!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whatever he gets should boil down to respect, skill and need or want to drive your buying options. I knew that I wanted either a 600 or 750 to start off. Believe me in saying that I respect it a lot.

Make your own decision, but take everything people say to heart. It will only help you in the long run.

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you really want to learn how to ride start with a 250.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+10000000 to the guys saying to start off on a smaller bike. Out of about 16 years of riding on the street (7 or 8 of those years doing track days 4-5 times a year) I have not met one single person that could honestly convince me that their 600 sport bike did not have enough power for them. We all laugh when someone says that they have "outgrown" their little 600 and need a 1000. Too many people get caught up on their egos and all look for that magical 1000 number in hopes of somehow making them faster [Roll Eyes] So don't worry about the size of the motor. Worry about your skill set first...plenty of guys on 250s and old 600s that none of those liter bike guys can stay with. Even the elite guys on the track on 600s supersport machines are only a couple seconds behind the superbike (1000) machines. For street riding in particular it is pretty much an even playing field regardless of what size bike you have.

[ April 10, 2010, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com