Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Get out your pocket books national healthcare passed (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Get out your pocket books national healthcare passed
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ March 23, 2010, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04mustanggtkibby:
Really though... Who needs health care? Does every one really need it? People from the ages of 18-30 or so NEVER go to the doctor and there the ones who are goin to be paying for it. Also if I dont want health care why should it be forced down my throat and ripped out my pocket. Most people say they cant afford health care but the reality for most is they would rather spend there money on Tv's, Ipods, Computers, rims, and etc. Problem is people cant manage there own money so they give the govermentthe power to allocate there money, so they dont have to worry. Me and every one else shouldnt have to pay for people who just choose not to spend there money right.

yea i think you dont realy get out much because the age group you described is the ones most likely to need health care like from fights in a club or out in about car accedents and dont forget about all the out door sports boating jet skies quads dirtbikes snow ski snow boarding skate boarding roller blading and just plane ole horseing around so who pays for that stuff we do now with our taxes so yea you should have health care unless your a fat ass who dont get out much and need some for bad health :rolleyes:and dont for get the yong people who gets payed under the table and gets hurt at work

[ March 23, 2010, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
04mustanggtkibby
¯
Member # 4202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04mustanggtkibby  Ford pictures for 04mustanggtkibby    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
Really though... Who needs health care? Does every one really need it? People from the ages of 18-30 or so NEVER go to the doctor and there the ones who are goin to be paying for it. Also if I dont want health care why should it be forced down my throat and ripped out my pocket. Most people say they cant afford health care but the reality for most is they would rather spend there money on Tv's, Ipods, Computers, rims, and etc. Problem is people cant manage there own money so they give the govermentthe power to allocate there money, so they dont have to worry. Me and every one else shouldnt have to pay for people who just choose not to spend there money right.

yea i think you dont realy get out much because the age group you described is the ones most likely to need health care like from fights in a club or out in about car accedents and dont forget about all the out door sports boating jet skies quads dirtbikes snow ski snow boarding skate boarding roller blading and just plane ole horseing around so who pays for that stuff we do now with our taxes so yea you should have health care unless your a fat ass who dont get out much and need some for bad health :rolleyes:and dont for get the yong people who gets payed under the table and gets hurt at work
Im am of that age demagraphic but I never have gone to the hospital and if i have to i can pay out of pocket, also if i wanted to have health care its cheap for me to do so.... But problem is I dont want it, so i shouldnt be forced to pay for it and neither should any one else be forced to pay for me to have it. Just cause other people who choose to take in dangerous activities have accidents doesnt mean i should have to pay for there mistakes also.

--------------------
-Ford For Life-

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Im am of that age demagraphic but I never have gone to the hospital and if i have to i can pay out of pocket, also if i wanted to have health care its cheap for me to do so.... But problem is I dont want it, so i shouldnt be forced to pay for it and neither should any one else be forced to pay for me to have it. Just cause other people who choose to take in dangerous activities have accidents doesnt mean i should have to pay for there mistakes also.
dont think its THE answer but deffinitely in the right dirrection imo

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Really though... Who needs health care? Does every one really need it? People from the ages of 18-30 or so NEVER go to the doctor and there the ones who are goin to be paying for it. Also if I dont want health care why should it be forced down my throat and ripped out my pocket. Most people say they cant afford health care but the reality for most is they would rather spend there money on Tv's, Ipods, Computers, rims, and etc. Problem is people cant manage there own money so they give the govermentthe power to allocate there money, so they dont have to worry. Me and every one else shouldnt have to pay for people who just
choose not to spend there money right.

The problem with national health care and other government run program's is they let people to abuse them.

If you give people free health care, here not going to buy it or opt for it at their job!!!

I believe in tough love, I don't mind helping people out who are on hard times. But when your on section 8, welfair and other state a government funded program's don't let me see you driving a caddy, 2000 dollar plasma tv, hella DVDs , expensive hand bags and jordans.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
wow this coming from a cop, you know better than any of us pieces of shit non cop punks that pay for your services wont ever see your face if my house got robbed today, but god forbid i run a stop sign!

[worship] Its all about making money for the "broke" cities now, catching a criminal that robbed your house will only cost the city more money so they just sit around and come up with new ways to take money from us. Its ironic, we pay taxes to pay salaries to people that all work to figure out ways to take more money from us because other people we pay taxes to fucked up and put the country in the fucked position its in.
+1.

People don't understand that this "health care reform" is just another ruse to trick taxpayers out of more money.

The DMV and postal service are just two examples of how efficient our government public services are run.

04mustanggtkibby
¯
Member # 4202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04mustanggtkibby  Ford pictures for 04mustanggtkibby    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
wow this coming from a cop, you know better than any of us pieces of shit non cop punks that pay for your services wont ever see your face if my house got robbed today, but god forbid i run a stop sign!

[worship] Its all about making money for the "broke" cities now, catching a criminal that robbed your house will only cost the city more money so they just sit around and come up with new ways to take money from us. Its ironic, we pay taxes to pay salaries to people that all work to figure out ways to take more money from us because other people we pay taxes to fucked up and put the country in the fucked position its in.
+1.

People don't understand that this "health care reform" is just another ruse to trick taxpayers out of more money.

The DMV and postal service are just two examples of how efficient our government public services are run.

+1, +1 more for liking Tool.

--------------------
-Ford For Life-

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love how people talk shit about democrats and others talk shit about republicans.....bottom line is they are all bastard politicians that don't give a shit about anybody but themselves..they are all scum and it doesn't matter who's in office because we all end up getting bent over (no lube) in the end... [BS flag]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If you get hurt because of a fight, dirt bike injury, whatever, then you should be held accountable. I had an injury years back, and I was angry at the time when I had to fork out money for the bill. But now that I look back on it, why the hell should someone else pay for my screw up? Get a job that has health insurance, grow up, and take on some responsibility! If you're going to do adrenaline filled sports that have a great deal of risk, that is your choice.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
I love how people talk shit about democrats and others talk shit about republicans.....bottom line is they are all bastard politicians that don't give a shit about anybody but themselves..they are all scum and it doesn't matter who's in office because we all end up getting bent over (no lube) in the end... [BS flag]

THIS.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
''This bill is a big F'n deal''... Lol
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-03-21-health-vote_N.htm

The taxes will fall heaviest on upper-income taxpayers, according to an analysis by Deloitte Tax. It found that single taxpayers earning $250,000 a year would pay $450 more in Medicare payroll taxes, for instance. Those earning $500,000 would pay $2,700 more, while those earning $1 million would pay $7,200 more. Those with income of $5 million would pay $43,200 more.

Daaaaam, imagine having to pay 40k+ for taxes, well I guess if you're making 5 mill a year its pocket change for you...
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't worry guys ...republicans found a loop hole..they are going to re vote...I highly doubt it will pass this time..democrats I guess were getting death threats ,that might have something to do with them switching there vote...I had a feeling this bill was rushed and passed way to fast ,not much thinking about the consequences ..let's hope for the best

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ yeah hella states are against it...... They ( politicians ) are quick to rush things and not think things through, with us paying for their mistakes.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com