Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Get out your pocket books national healthcare passed (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Get out your pocket books national healthcare passed
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1) grab popcon Check
2) in before the lock check
3) in before they move it to street racing check

looking at this debate PRICELESS

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
quote:
Originally posted by 1HaTCheD5LiTEr:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 1HaTCheD5LiTEr:
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
All I gotta say is f*ck them all...I'm not paying extra outta my check so some lazyass punk who wants to sit on his ass all day or sell rock on the corner gets my damn kaiser that I work hard for ,every broke faggot that milks the system and every whore who wants to have 10 kids now has my benifits..f*ck that...but I guess I have no choice do I ...f*ck voting...I'm turning republican and this piece of shit I voted for is running the government to the ground...damn it we won't even be able to fish soon..sorry for venting..but these people who don't work ,now will never have motivation to get a job,usually they get a job to get benefits,everyone is going to want to work under the table now..dam I'm pissed

On edit- I hope they void his presidency and all his bs bills,with his fakeass birth certificate

Its not just the lazy people that arent capable of receiving healthcare. You are directing this whole thing at the citizens that basically dont give a f**k about their lives. Well what about me and my families lives? Both of my parents are hard working middle class citizens that both work 40+ hour weeks. My dad's in sales and he's been warned that he may lose his job if production doesn't go up. Well its hard for more production when the economy is down. Luckly for us, my dad has benifits through his company. If he were to lose his job, what would we do? My dad has dangerously high blood pressure where it was at one point 200/120. If we lost our insurance, its very possible for my dad to get a heart attack. He is taking medicine for his blood pressure and he has to take it for the rest of his life. You needa think outside the box and stop blaming the low class citizens for the new plan and realize that this will more than likely benifit the people that deserve it the most.
Just one question tho..............am I supposed to be responsible for your family?
Is the 16 year old kid on his first job supposed to be responsible for your family, tones of us are hard workers and you think we don't have problems?
I'm starting to wonder if we would be Better off with individual state governments , because united were crashing!
Tell your dad I'm gonna contribute to your health fund, but he's gonna have to cough up some fedy for my public utilities bill........its only fair right?

I was not saying that nobody else has any problems. I was simply stating that this plan may be worth it. 2tone was implying that he didn't want to pay for lazy people that simply dont do anything with their lives. I was stating that there are decent hard working Americans that deserve more than what they have even if it does cost a few more dollars. I'm almost 20 years old, I go to school full time, work part time and I only make $600 a month after I pay my rent to my mom. Im willing to give up some of my paycheck for that simply because I've seen my family go through a huge struggle due to medical bills when my dad had a 50/50 chance of living or dying. Its a long story that I'm not going to get into, but my mom was left with all of the med bills, mortgage, house payment, utilities, etc. It really messed us up and my parents almost lost our house that they worked so hard to get. If there were nationwide health care, we wouldn't have been so deep down in the hole. Dont just think about the low lifes you'd be helping, also think about the hard working people you'd be helping as well.
Don't worry bud, I understand the point you were making. Your family and situation is a perfect example of how close many Americans are from being without access to affordable, quality healthcare and how that access not only gives you peace of mind, but allows your dad to more than likely live...

It's funny how many Republicans endorsed many of the measures in the bill such as no life time caps, no preexisting conditions, coverage of dependent children until age 26, but when it came down to it they didn't want Obama to be the one that succeed with it... If you stop and look, there really is a lot of good in this bill and it will provide medical to 31 million more Americans and illegals.

Fixed it for you.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
wow this coming from a cop, you know better than any of us pieces of shit non cop punks that pay for your services wont ever see your face if my house got robbed today, but god forbid i run a stop sign!

[worship] Its all about making money for the "broke" cities now, catching a criminal that robbed your house will only cost the city more money so they just sit around and come up with new ways to take money from us. Its ironic, we pay taxes to pay salaries to people that all work to figure out ways to take more money from us because other people we pay taxes to fucked up and put the country in the fucked position its in.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
1) grab popcon Check
3) in before they move it to street racing check...

lmao....I will add "wooden shoes"
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Republican and former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney successfully got "Romney Care" a single payer health care system (socialized medicine) passed and going in Massachusetts and from my understanding Chowderheads love their health care and it didn't bankrupt the system...

I thought it was opposite.. they're bankrupt and they don't like their system [Confused]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
1) grab popcon Check
3) in before they move it to street racing check...

lmao....I will add "wooden shoes"
LOL @ this [patriot]

big worm said it best ," fuckin with my money is like fucking with my emotions smokeeee ."

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know the bill passed.... so what does that mean to us as the american people? facts.... what's going to change?
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
I know the bill passed.... so what does that mean to us as the american people? facts.... what's going to change?

Fact:

1. Taxpayers are going to lose a lot of money, as individual states are going to sue over the constitutionality of this bill.

Passed or not, the taxpayer gets it right in the ass in the end.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:

Give or take a year from now... Your take home pay and anything else they need to tax to pay for it. [Frown]

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Republican and former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney successfully got "Romney Care" a single payer health care system (socialized medicine) passed and going in Massachusetts and from my understanding Chowderheads love their health care and it didn't bankrupt the system...

I thought it was opposite.. they're bankrupt and they don't like their system [Confused]
correct! not only is he wrong but i bet he doesn't know that, states that have already passed reform bills like this will not get compensation like the states that didn't.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Considering we already pay for it, I don't see the difference. In fact, this will lower the deficit in the long run.

So your saying we already pay for everyone to have health care? No, we pay for SOME people to have health care, not everyone. You really thing giving up a coffee or your monthly subscription to HBO is going to cover these other millions of people?
good post but there are people that are so narrow minded that they would never realize this!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
I was just trying to figure out what your stand is or if you were suggesting that government should be privatized... When you pay taxes you are paying for government services like police and fire. From your post, I got the impression that my problems are my problems and that if I need police or fire I shouldn't call 911 because someone else is paying the bill...

In 2006 and 2008, the single payer system was passed by the legislature, but both times Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger vetoed that measure.

for those that didn't catch the chowderhead reference, I am a proud Yankees fan [Big Grin]

start off Schwarzenegger is the worst example of a republican ever!
second i dont want to bring your age in to it again but i have no idea how you got "that my problems are my problems and that if I need police or fire I shouldn't call 911 because someone else is paying the bill" from me saying that each state should answer to there own government, age seems the only answer to me.
third Romney Care hurt Massachusetts and the government no longer helps them........lets just say they had an individual state government tho..............
i like you and i think you want to be a thinker and understand but you might need a little help from some one that has a little age in the game! this is the only reason why i brought up your age it wasn't a jab, it was mearly knowledge having been that age at one time.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Let's be honest, that youtube clip you posted is worse than a Michale Moore film.

how can you say that, its all facts every line, page, and section is verbally stated and written how can you claim its wrong?
if this was a propaganda video with no facts and just intense theme music and talking i couldn't argue but facts................it is what it is don't be blinded by your pride to be a democrat!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Why do people believe if you SPEND a trillion dollars that your going to save money in the long run.....

If I spend 100k on making my house green and pay for it with credit, how long would it take to save money? It's like people who own a bucket that gets 22mpg that you own outright. Selling your car to make payments on a new hybrid:confused:
how are you saving when you have higher insurance, monthly payment ?

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Here's where I think the plan fails: If I have to buy insurance to drive a car, that's fine. I don't have to drive. I can walk, ride a bike, take the bus, whatever.
If I have to pay an airport tax to help defray the costs of the TSA, that's fine, too. I don't have to get on an airplane. I can walk, ride a bike, take the bus, whatever.
This bill says that I have to purchase health insurance. I don't have to drive or fly, but I do have to live, so that that seems to be a government seizure forbidden by the Fourth Amendment.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Here's where I think the plan fails: If I have to buy insurance to drive a car, that's fine. I don't have to drive. I can walk, ride a bike, take the bus, whatever.
If I have to pay an airport tax to help defray the costs of the TSA, that's fine, too. I don't have to get on an airplane. I can walk, ride a bike, take the bus, whatever.
This bill says that I have to purchase health insurance. I don't have to drive or fly, but I do have to live, so that that seems to be a government seizure forbidden by the Fourth Amendment.

I never like your political views. But this is a pretty vivid analogy and I like it.

Now with that said.....im out.

-Wooden Shoes

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I never like your political views. But this is a pretty vivid analogy and I like it.

Now with that said.....im out.

-Wooden Shoes

in before the edit lol.
your reassurance was all the back i needed lol.

[ March 22, 2010, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm self imployed now and can't Purchase medical insurance ,but with this bill I can go out and buy health coverage and won't be turned down cuz of pre exisiting conditions [Big Grin] from what I inherited from my parents ,and I'm alot more healthy 80% of the people in this country

[ March 22, 2010, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And very little makes enough on this board to be affected from this bill and health care will always be fucked cuz of all of the health problems that fat people in this country

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope and change really worked out
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
And very little makes enough on this board to be affected from this bill

^^^^^^^ will see how long it takes to raise everyones taxes.... People who make less then 250k will be taxed.

[ March 23, 2010, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Slowback ]

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
health care will always be fucked cuz of all of the health problems that fat people in this country

yep

wasn't there an incentive to be in shape or not fat in the og bill? i find that hilarious. want to know my incentive for being in shape and not fat anymore? its not being fat and disgusting [patriot]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
quote:
health care will always be fucked cuz of all of the health problems that fat people in this country

yep

wasn't there an incentive to be in shape or not fat in the og bill? i find that hilarious. want to know my incentive for being in shape and not fat anymore? its not being fat and disgusting [patriot]

Lol that's funny ahhh

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You're point is somewhat logical. But where you fail is you don't choose to get cancer, lupis, or some other disease/injury that cannot be cleared up with "walking it off". With no fault of your own you could end up with some pretty hefty bills paid for by all of us.

I am NOT saying this health care bill is the answer.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

04mustanggtkibby
¯
Member # 4202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04mustanggtkibby  Ford pictures for 04mustanggtkibby    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Really though... Who needs health care? Does every one really need it? People from the ages of 18-30 or so NEVER go to the doctor and there the ones who are goin to be paying for it. Also if I dont want health care why should it be forced down my throat and ripped out my pocket. Most people say they cant afford health care but the reality for most is they would rather spend there money on Tv's, Ipods, Computers, rims, and etc. Problem is people cant manage there own money so they give the govermentthe power to allocate there money, so they dont have to worry. Me and every one else shouldnt have to pay for people who just choose not to spend there money right.

[ March 23, 2010, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: 04mustanggtkibby ]

--------------------
-Ford For Life-

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com