Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WTF BART with another incident (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: WTF BART with another incident
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
I love the tazer the old lady video...She was warned so many times he should have tazed her sooner. Its so funny how many people scream police brutality. The truth of the matter is yes, its probably out there. But these are terrible examples of it. An officers job is extremely difficult and people get way to charged up to support a criminal.

quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Ahh once again, an officer just doing his job. It goes to show you it don't matter what color or how old you are, you act a fool you get handled. That grandma had some serious attitude. I loved when she tried to walk past the office "I'm going back to my truck". Ahhhh nope. Priceless

these were both perfect comments to prove how much of a peice of shit you both are! [Eek!]

im glad you both showed your lack of respect for anyone but your selfs, you are both what is wrong with america!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ [Roll Eyes] you can be a real jackass.... You must get off on pushing peoples buttons, with the comments your making..... It's all good cause I know you really love cops.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very true..I do not respect people who think they are above the law because they are 73. And I have even less respect for people who shout obscenities where there are little kids such as the BART idiot. So if that is what defines a piece of shit...Then yes, I am indeed a piece of shit

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Very true..I do not respect people who think they are above the law because they are 73. And I have even less respect for people who shout obscenities where there are little kids such as the BART idiot. So if that is what defines a piece of shit...Then yes, I am indeed a piece of shit

above the law..............she was 73 and lteraly 3/4 the size of that cop...........i think that cop thinks hes above the law!!!!!!!

soooooooooooooo you dont have respect for people who shout obscenities around little kids.............that basically the entire world!!!! i guess i dont have to repeat myself because you just clarified my last comments!

theres police brutality in both of these vid at its finest, most will denie it because they dont want to be cought also (cops) or plain out dont want cops to be scared to serve and protect!!!!!
but its gunna suck when cops start breaking legs with billy clubs because you spit on the side walk!!!!!! [Wink]

[ November 26, 2009, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
^ [Roll Eyes] you can be a real jackass.... You must get off on pushing peoples buttons, with the comments your making..... It's all good cause I know you really love cops.

look whos talkin! [Big Grin]
if theres one thing ive learned in my life, if your not on the right side of the law(a cop) your a peice of shit and will be talked to and delt with like one!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If they start breaking legs for spitting on the side walk then I would suggest not spitting on the side walk. You want to know whats wrong with America? It's people who support criminals and do not hold them responsible for there actions. Both those people got what they deserve. If that is police brutality, then you are right, it is most certainly happening often and completely out of control. Happy Turkey Day!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man u guys are still bitchin about this?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
If they start breaking legs for spitting on the side walk then I would suggest not spitting on the side walk. You want to know whats wrong with America? It's people who support criminals and do not hold them responsible for there actions. Both those people got what they deserve. If that is police brutality, then you are right, it is most certainly happening often and completely out of control. Happy Turkey Day!

youre definitely not the smartest person ive ever talked to, when did i state that i support criminals?????
just because im against police brutality doesnt mean i dont think people should be held accountable for there actions!!!!
i dont beleive in gods of any sort but i beleive "do un to others as you would have them do un to you" is a great comment!!!!!
if you were to do something stupid(but you already have because your human) and a cop beat the shit out of you you would be sueing.....why.....because he didnt need to beat your face in to the concrete a simple arest will do the job! dont start with the bs about "well if i deserved it" because we all know thats a bull shit comment!!!!
basicaly it all comes down to one thing, this didnt happen to any of you so he deserved it!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

FR you must have been so oppressed! You poor thing..

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
FR you must have been so oppressed! You poor thing..

just got my reparation check in the mail i feel much better now!!!!!

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=24406

[ November 27, 2009, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol fr5.0, explain to me what the cop should have done with that old lady? let her back in her car? she was resisting to the max, warned a million times she would be tased and still acted a fool.

You act like cops have a magic tool that they aren't using when they encounter resisting people. Only thing you can use is force...

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
lol fr5.0, explain to me what the cop should have done with that old lady? let her back in her car? she was resisting to the max, warned a million times she would be tased and still acted a fool.

You act like cops have a magic tool that they aren't using when they encounter resisting people. Only thing you can use is force...

i cant imagine that cuffing her would have been out of his job description!
if he couldnt cuff a 73 year old woman what makes you think he can do his job when hes gotta arrest a 19 year old????? [Mad]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

if he couldnt cuff a 73 year old woman what makes you think he can do his job when hes gotta arrest a 19 year old????? [Mad]

I guess you have a point about cuffing instead of the taser, but at the same time who's to say he wouldn't hurt her worse wrestling with her to get in cuffs?

Either way she was in the wrong. You NEED to listen to a cop when they tell you to do something simple as that. All of that could have been avoided if she just did what he said. Instead she wanted to act a fool. The final decision was hers and she made it, so the cop acted accordingly. Wrestling with her and tasing her are both non-lethal forms of subduing her.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

I guess you have a point about cuffing instead of the taser, but at the same time who's to say he wouldn't hurt her worse wrestling with her to get in cuffs?

Either way she was in the wrong.

ummmmmm a taser locks you up and you dont need to commit to face planting cuz you cant move!!!!!!! hence more damage!!!!
but still even about this vid, i never condoned what this old woman did!
it was a simple arest, i hope that cop got f#$ked over cuz he def. didnt do his job right!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ummmmmm a taser locks you up and you dont need to commit to face planting cuz you cant move!!!!!!! hence more damage!!!!
it was a simple arest, i hope that cop got f#$ked over cuz he def. didnt do his job right!!!!

That's why America is so great. You can believe what you like too and I can too. I think that lady deserved what she got. Everything could have been avoided. If people just listened to cops and stfu, things wouldn't have to escalate.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's why America is so great. You can believe what you like too and I can too. I think that lady deserved what she got. Everything could have been avoided. If people just listened to cops and stfu, things wouldn't have to escalate.
wow! again i say, this is why police brutality continues to get worse!!!!

[ November 28, 2009, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

[ November 28, 2009, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

If he tried to cuff her and subdue her against the back of her truck or on her hood you would complain about why he had to push her into the hood or back of the truck so hard.

Apparently there is not win win situation with you. Why do you want cops to put pillows on the ground before they subdue someone.

I say wow, because you expect cops to magically control a person without force. You have to use force against force...

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
If he tried to cuff her and subdue her against the back of her truck or on her hood you would complain about why he had to push her into the hood or back of the truck so hard.

Apparently there is not win win situation with you. Why do you want cops to put pillows on the ground before they subdue someone.

I say wow, because you expect cops to magically control a person without force. You have to use force against force...

first vid (bart) why would he need to use so much force when arresting some one that was obaying him?????
second vid (old lady)how much force would it take you to arrest a 73 year old lady that was 3/4 the size of you?????
cops get paid to get phisical, and are trained to know how phisical to get!!!
if an untrained person can tell that a trained cop is is over the top there is a problem!
trained means that they should be able to do there job without using unnessicary force!!!!
you pay for them to be trained, this should bother you! [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Simply I disagree.

I would like you to prove to me how you can tell from the bart video that the guy was compliant with what the officer wanted?

Even though shes 73 years old some force would have been used to constrain her, and this force probably would have been to much force for you to accept as needed.

I just finished watching cops <--- [Razz] and this one bitch was hella feisty and wouldn't listen to the cops, they slammed her fat ass to the ground and hog tied the bitch! "Good" I say. Then another person they pulled over was trying to eat his stash but he got out was calm did what they said and they just cuffed him....what does that tell you? [Confused] Force will be met with force.

[ November 29, 2009, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Simply I disagree.

I would like you to prove to me how you can tell from the bart video that the guy was compliant with what the officer wanted?

Even though shes 73 years old some force would have been used to constrain her, and this force probably would have been to much force for you to accept as needed.

I just finished watching cops <--- [Razz] and this one bitch was hella feisty and wouldn't listen to the cops, they slammed her fat ass to the ground and hog tied the bitch! "Good" I say. Then another person they pulled over was trying to eat his stash but he got out was calm did what they said and they just cuffed him....what does that tell you? [Confused] Force will be met with force.

some force would be needed to cuff the old bag yes but a taser..........come on, are you kidding!!!!!
watch the bart vid again, the fat man tells him to get off then the cop musta said something also, but as he starts to get off the cop reacts as if the man was running the other direction this is what is called "over reacting"!
there was a piller two feet from him on the right, what was the reason for the full speed towards the wall? the glass may have been a coincidence but then to try to lay some one in broken glass for something the cop did, not cool and not professional! you wouldnt have lay down in broken glass either, i guarantee it!!!!

tell me again why were arguing.........because it didnt happen to you?????

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com