Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WTF BART with another incident (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: WTF BART with another incident
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
the video i watched all i saw was resistence, not sure what you saw.

theres only one vid homes. maybe you need to watch it again, i did!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
It's very difficult for any of us to determine whether the drunk guy was obeying the cop. So your incorrectassumption he was obeying the cop is WRONG! Next people are plowed into the pavement all the time, if the pavement was glass you would hear about this all the time.

If you threaten someone and are showing that you are a violent threat then you should get handled. PERIOD!

Also your are not reading what I am typing. If you are threatening someone YOU-DONT-GET-THE-OPPORTUNITY-TO-OBEY-A-COP! Your not entitled that if you are being violent. Simple as a-b-c

and this is the very reason the cop crimes get more and more violent, untill someones grandmother is getting tazed on the side of the road!!!!!
when is it going to be to violent, when cops just start killing people and no one can step in anymore because people just kept condoning the cop violence!!!!
come on man be realistic!!!!

Just don't be violent and act a fool and it's nothing to worry about. Why do you keep talking about grandparents? lol [Confused] I don't think anyone's grandparents are going to be violent and hella ignorant like this guy was acting.

Also each situation is unique. We can only assess this situation. I think the guy got what was coming for him. The cop didn't want to break the window and I think that was an accident.

[ November 24, 2009, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys neeed to save your finger tips bitching about bunk ass bullshit im my 02 [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
the video i watched all i saw was resistence, not sure what you saw.

theres only one vid homes. maybe you need to watch it again, i did!
i did, cops a hero. Stupid idiot shouldn't have threatened anyone but thats what happens when laws ban citizens having guns, criminals can get away with anything and know its unlikely a cop will show up in time to do anything about it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't see him punching, kicking, tazing, or shooting him. Looks like he put him in a wrist lock and gave him commands. If he would have complied he wouldn't have broke the window. every one wants to be a victim these days.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 70mach351:
I didn't see him punching, kicking, tazing, or shooting him. Looks like he put him in a wrist lock and gave him commands. If he would have complied he wouldn't have broke the window. every one wants to be a victim these days.

i love the caf cops, they always have the best perspective on these situations, they always see or dont see key things!!!lol [patriot]
who needs rights when the cops are always right!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man this story is just getting crazier. The dude was charged for indecent exposure. It turns he pulled out his cock and was showing it to people. Dude should got his ass kicked bye somebody. That dude just got released from the syco ward 2 days prior. Wow just wow. [Confused]

[ November 24, 2009, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jesus *bubba sparxx,* trying to have a conversation with you is worse than pulling teeth. Get your head out of your ass already.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
quote:
He was exiting the train cause the officer told him to get off and the train wasn't moving until he did. Have you read any of the news? Everyone THERE says the cop did the right thing.

so you admit that the man was exiting the train on his own free will because someone told him to !!!!!!
sounds to me that the violence from the officer was not needed then?
now were getting some where!
THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED UNNECESSARY FORCE!

No you just arent getting it.... He was not getting off on his "own free will"... He was ORDERED by a LAW ENFORMENT OFFICER to get off the train. Then didnt feel like really doing what he was told to do. He got what he deserved. Youre arguing with like 15 people who all think youre wrong, and god knows your looking like a tool continually trying to validate your opinions to the 100s of people reading this.
the tool here is someone that would just up and change his mind just because 15 people thought his views were wrong!
your definition of tool is way off!
the tool is you ie: a person that cares what others think of him, take your own advice!!!!!
walking towards the door would be considerd "own free will" also no one said he didnt have to be told i simply stated that the force was not nessicery!
heres a thought a cop walks up and asks for your liscense you pissed of yell at your gf (cuz your mad and she is nagging) all the while your reaching in to your pocket for your wallet at wich time the officer grabs you by the coller and proceds to drag you from your car...........now would that be nessicery, dont tell me its not the same circumstance because thats not the answer to the question!!!!

I could carless about what people think. But won't argue a retarded point of view. The guy was wrong plain and simple! He created the situation and escalated the situation by refusing to cooperate. Lastly I didn't see you bark back twice at anyone lol did I strike a raw nerve? I'm simply trying to state that the guy created a situation in which some force was required. To argue the perp was in anyway innocent or non deserving of thenactions taken against him is just plain dumb. As far your analogy, wouldn't happen, I know to shut my mouth and mind my manners and attitude when in the presence of police when I'm at fault. Just my .02. I'm done replying, takes too long on my crackberry. Night.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
Jesus *bubba sparxx,* trying to have a conversation with you is worse than pulling teeth. Get your head out of your ass already.

ill wait for you to come over and help, ill be here all night!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No worries...John burris is on the case [Big Grin]
graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
It's very difficult for any of us to determine whether the drunk guy was obeying the cop. So your incorrectassumption he was obeying the cop is WRONG! Next people are plowed into the pavement all the time, if the pavement was glass you would hear about this all the time.

If you threaten someone and are showing that you are a violent threat then you should get handled. PERIOD!

Also your are not reading what I am typing. If you are threatening someone YOU-DONT-GET-THE-OPPORTUNITY-TO-OBEY-A-COP! Your not entitled that if you are being violent. Simple as a-b-c

and this is the very reason the cop crimes get more and more violent, untill someones grandmother is getting tazed on the side of the road!!!!!
when is it going to be to violent, when cops just start killing people and no one can step in anymore because people just kept condoning the cop violence!!!!

The officer used that force which is necessary to overcome the resistance of the offender to effect a lawful arrest. I don't see why the police should be defensive about anything here. Unless you've wrestled with anyone trying to fight you in the line of duty, you will never know. Your ignorance is apalling, but somewhat typical of a common shitbird.

The freedom of speech is not absolute; there are restrictions. You cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theater, nor can you make threats likely to provoke a public disturbance (415 PC).

Gotta love how people throw out that "to protect and serve" idea when there are allegations of brutality. In the opinion of many, the officer was protecting and serving the passengers. The first and foremost responsibility of an officer is to enforce the law and vigorously prosecute those responsible for crime.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is now a totally pathetic pointless conversation. This is about a stupid as that jerkoff on the train. Ooohh the poor helpless criminal, let's just help the poor guy off the train and roll out the red carpet for him. Boo hoo hoo (tears). Just send your sympathy cards to him Fr5.0 and hope he gets better, then go visit him in the Psych ward and say hi from all of us at Ca. Fords. Go finish your fuckin' degree from Lincoln Law school and go help the poor defenseless good natured fellow get back on his feet. Make sure you sue BART because there the real problem here! [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by graylx:
quote:
quote:

The officer used that force which is necessary to overcome the resistance of the offender to effect a lawful arrest. I don't see why the police should be defensive about anything here. Unless you've wrestled with anyone trying to fight you in the line of duty, you will never know. Your ignorance is apalling, but somewhat typical of a common shitbird.

The freedom of speech is not absolute; there are restrictions. You cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theater, nor can you make threats likely to provoke a public disturbance (415 PC).

Gotta love how people throw out that "to protect and serve" idea when there are allegations of brutality. In the opinion of many, the officer was protecting and serving the passengers. The first and foremost responsibility of an officer is to enforce the law and vigorously prosecute those responsible for crime.

see this guy sees my point, cops need to beat the shit out of every one no questions asked!!!!!
wtf do they care were not one of them, basicaly if your not one of them your just a common shitbird!
i love how these punk ass cops run there mouth to the people that pay them!
in a world were we could pick and choose.......i think id take my chances without em! they dont do shit any way!!!
how many times have any of you rolled by a parking lot and theres like two or three cars two cops in each one just chillin????
is that what you mean by protect and serve???
"oh we just hang out all day shoot the shit and when we get board with that we just f$%k with people you know write a bunch of bs tikets.
we gotta protect you people from all those dangerous windshield cracks, what kinda protector would i be if i let someone drive around without a front licence plat?"

serve and protect what????? did that cop protect the air from that guy walking out in to it?????
if you tell someone to do something and they do it, explain why you would need to use force to help them do what there doing????? [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
This is now a totally pathetic pointless conversation. This is about a stupid as that jerkoff on the train. Ooohh the poor helpless criminal, let's just help the poor guy off the train and roll out the red carpet for him. Boo hoo hoo (tears). Just send your sympathy cards to him Fr5.0 and hope he gets better, then go visit him in the Psych ward and say hi from all of us at Ca. Fords. Go finish your fuckin' degree from Lincoln Law school and go help the poor defenseless good natured fellow get back on his feet. Make sure you sue BART because there the real problem here! [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

why do people hate cops, because thay got a stick up there a$$!!!
how about you do your job..........the right way!!!!
i love when people start getting mad that means they know there wrong!
ill tell him you said hi.........when i see him in cabo, cuz he won a c note for excessive force [Big Grin]
if it makes you mad that that cop is going to get in trouble for handling the situation improperly, you just might be a common shitbird!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't understand what the hatred or negativity towards the cops are fr5.0. In fact, each time I've been pulled over for a broken windshield, tail light out, etc etc, the cop has told me to just fix it and wanted to make sure I knew about it. Come to think of it, all of my experiences with cops so far were the result of me doing something wrong or illegal, and they were all polite to me. Maybe you should join copwatch so you can hang out with the rest of the cop haters.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like how everyone who sees nothing wrong is a cafords cop. If you have a broken windshield it is an infraction, fix it or pay the consequences.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank god there's only one person (so far) who feels like Fr5.0 and the majority will rule, just like in court which you love so much. Bless that officer for doing a good job and getting rid of that piece of trash so we can go on with our lives. If any more Fr5.0's come along and try to stop them from this the cops won't do anything for us at all. It will be a free for all for the criminals to go and do whatever they want because the cops will be to scared they'll lose there jobs. Now go enroll yourself back in law school and try to be a little smarter this time and PAY ATTENTION.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 GT  Ford pictures for 98 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the guy was a actin like a fukin idiot an got what he deserved.... i hate cops but there was lil kids on that bart....

i still say fuck the cops though.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZJvihI8nfo

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZJvihI8nfo

im glad you posted this!
it just shows that cops are human and are given to much power!
maybe every cop should be baby sat with a "on sholder cam" lol!
i dont understand why cops carry a whole bag of ruffles on there sholder all the f#$king time!!!!!!!
the violence in the vid was uncalled for i dont care how you put it!!!! the man surrendered...............why did he need to be beat up, jail is punishment, when did that cop decide it was his duty to be the punisher!!!!!!
"serve and protect" is not code for "beat and kill"!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know looking at the video again it looks like he was going to put him against the wall to cuff him rather then put him on the dirty ass ground but when it broke and he continued to resist he had to put him on the ground and lock his wrist... Never punched him kicked him or any of that good stuff, I mean flashing his dick? Let him flash his dick at your mother and/or sister then we'll see how you feel about this video

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbnoDkS36Dc

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love the tazer the old lady video...She was warned so many times he should have tazed her sooner. Its so funny how many people scream police brutality. The truth of the matter is yes, its probably out there. But these are terrible examples of it. An officers job is extremely difficult and people get way to charged up to support a criminal.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahh once again, an officer just doing his job. It goes to show you it don't matter what color or how old you are, you act a fool you get handled. That grandma had some serious attitude. I loved when she tried to walk past the office "I'm going back to my truck". Ahhhh nope. Priceless

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com