Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NINER Fans (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: NINER Fans
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
i forever will talk my shit about the fags fuckkk the whiners

By deffinition, you will talk shit about yourself eh!
nah idiot im what you call a die hard fan 4 life through winning or losing even through al davis bullshit.Its depressing but a real fan is a true to their team.Im not one of those idiot raider fans who start fights at games gets drunk and doesn't even pay attention to the game i actually know the players and the history of the franchise and know football.Many raider fans give all raider fans a bad name but not all are jailbirds or hoodlums.Oh yeah fuckkk the whiners

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

im what you call a die hard fan 4 life through winning or losing even through al davis bullshit.Its depressing but a real fan is a true to their team.Im not one of those idiot raider fans who start fights at games gets drunk and doesn't even pay attention to the game i actually know the players and the history of the franchise and know football.Many raider fans give all raider fans a bad name but not all are jailbirds or hoodlums.
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the niners beat"no bodys" is a joke, the defending division champs at arizona, and 2 other division rivals....and losing last second to the vikes with out gore????wow what a bad way to start a season. and the raiders? wow what a bust of a team. make the nfl look bad
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think people like don hidnnos and sf89lx give niner fans a bad name, just because these 2 ARE extremely gay does not mean niner fans are gay they speak for themselves

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and sf89lx you tree huggin rainbow warrior, does anyone on this site even like you? id rather have solbrothers posting rather then seeing you here.

--------------------
The anti-crew

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 07silverS197:
All these Raiders fans running their mouth about the niners are a dam joke! That one win they have is a fluke!

yeah and the whiners beat who rams,seahawks,cardinals
And the raiders beat who?
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

nah idiot im what you call a die hard fan 4 life
"Die hard fan for life"

I dunno that just made me laugh for some odd reason............AHAHAHAHHA

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
and sf89lx you tree huggin rainbow warrior, does anyone on this site even like you? id rather have solbrothers posting rather then seeing you here.

oh man, 1st. i could give a rats ass what you think. 2nd. i could give a rats ass if anyone on this site "likes" me or not", i didnt know cafords was a popularity contest. 3rd. go ahead and change the subject, the FACT is the raiders are beyond garbage. The fans suck, the ownership sucks, and the players suck. nuff said

-  -

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 23109:

oh man, 1st. i could give a rats ass what you think. 2nd. i could give a rats ass if anyone on this site "likes" me or not", i didnt know cafords was a popularity contest. 3rd. go ahead and change the subject, the FACT is the raiders are beyond garbage. The fans suck, the ownership sucks, and the players suck. nuff said

-  -
[/QUOTE
LMFAO at the pic

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

man this dude dont like being called out... somtimes i wish he would forget his login password.

--------------------
The anti-crew

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
man this dude dont like being called out... somtimes i wish he would forget his login password.

thanks, 3000 posts!

[ October 05, 2009, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: SF89lLx ]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 07silverS197:
All these Raiders fans running their mouth about the niners are a dam joke! That one win they have is a fluke!

yeah and the whiners beat who rams,seahawks,cardinals
And the raiders beat who?
yeah a nobody the chiefs my point is untill the niners beat good teams then talk all you want.

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

okay now im rollin at some of these google pics !!!

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

aaaaahahahhahaha look at this one

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"Die hard fan for life"

lol your so funny dude.

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

whiners need to worry where the hell your team is going because great america don't want them.And sf is too toxic to build a stadium.Last i heard los angeles niners is the most logical option for your team.Then what all you niner fans will be rooting for the raiders?I don't think no busters will be rooting for a team in scrapland lol [Eek!]

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
aaaaahahahhahaha look at this one

-

lmao. youre fucking retarded, the shit you find
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
whiners need to worry where the hell your team is going because great america don't want them.And sf is too toxic to build a stadium.Last i heard los angeles niners is the most logical option for your team.Then what all you niner fans will be rooting for the raiders?I don't think no busters will be rooting for a team in scrapland lol [Eek!]

im sorry didnt the RAIDERS come from L.A you dumbass twice
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

EDIT: once not twice

--------------------
The anti-crew

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

oh i thought it was twice
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"Die hard fan for life"

lol your so funny dude.
Ya Thanx!
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Then what all you niner fans will be rooting for the raiders?

If it was ever the case,that is the niners not being in the bay area, which it wont ever happen, Id watch whatever team(s) were playing on TV, that is since the raiders cant seem to make that happen....

Anyone wanna set a pool for when the raiders get in the endzone, offense that is!!!! [worship]

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
boo niners [Mad]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you look at the niners record(3-1) in the mirror u get the raiders record(1-3).....booo?? More like trick or treat

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com