Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NINER Fans (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: NINER Fans
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+ 1 to all, sad to say the bay is the stink hole of sports at the moment [Frown] .
[Big Grin] but happy to say niners are doing way better compared to past couple of seasons, hopefully they can get back to where they were - a team that always had 10 or more wins a season and always owned their division.
Im a 9ers fan but I agree with what raiders fans say about a Al Davis he needs to die or give up control inorder for that franchise to move forward

[ September 28, 2009, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: 91fox ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GARCIA8124:
quote:
quote:
we dont like losers so go find a team that wins

i wasnt going to say it,but my boy j from stockton said you push a little ice cream freezer around and sale various frozen snacks every sunday and thursday garcia?
You know whats ironic ? my little ice cream freezer puts down better numbers than your srt 4. the best part of my sunday afternoons after pushing my little freezer around all day is that your mom still licks my ice cream at the end of the day, because she loves the PALETERO TASTE ! [worship]
HAHAHAH! [Razz]
srt4 i had woulda beat your 88gt,with flowz,your last name on the window,blue floor mats and a wood grain shift knob..tasteful mods though at least everyone knows its garcia driving.

oh and in a time of economic hardships....fudgesicles and ring pops are a hot item. [Roll Eyes]

Are u sure your talking about the right garcia,he doesn't have a 88gt? He has 99 cobra. [Confused]
before that he had AN 88gt,all pep boyd out.....GARCIA in old english on window,dub stickers (car was on two turbines and 2 ponies tho),an oak wood shift knob ect....
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
niner fans dont get all hyped up by a 2-1 start your best player is out 3 weeks and hill is solid but he doesn't scare anyone.By the end of the season you will be going home early just like the raiders.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
niner fans dont get all hyped up by a 2-1 start your best player is out 3 weeks and hill is solid but he doesn't scare anyone.By the end of the season you will be going home early just like the raiders.

beating last years NFC champs/division rivals and putting up a great defensive fight against minnessota and don't forget holding adrian peterson to under 90 yds, I say they have an excellent chance of make the playoffs the way they are playing. own your division and your almost guaranteed a playoff or wild card spot.

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well at least the niners and Hill are better than the gayders and jafailus. raiders eat ass right now! and jamarcus is eating a lot of fried chickens. jafatass!
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91fox:
quote:

beating last years NFC champs/division rivals and putting up a great defensive fight against minnessota and don't forget holding adrian peterson to under 90 yds, I say they have an excellent chance of make the playoffs the way they are playing. own your division and your almost guaranteed a playoff or wild card spot.
the cardinals were 9-7 last year they won because your division is so sorry and they were a cinderella team last season nothing to be proud about look at them this year they were a fluke.And favre throwing 300+ yards is not a great defensive fight.Compare minnesotas yards to the niners yards.Its a curse niners will not make the playoofs look at all other bay area teams.people thought the giants mlb were going to make the playoffs this season look what happen?

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
we dont like losers so go find a team that wins

i wasnt going to say it,but my boy j from stockton said you push a little ice cream freezer around and sale various frozen snacks every sunday and thursday garcia?
You know whats ironic ? my little ice cream freezer puts down better numbers than your srt 4. the best part of my sunday afternoons after pushing my little freezer around all day is that your mom still licks my ice cream at the end of the day, because she loves the PALETERO TASTE ! [worship]
HAHAHAH! [Razz]
srt4 i had woulda beat your 88gt,with flowz,your last name on the window,blue floor mats and a wood grain shift knob..tasteful mods though at least everyone knows its garcia driving.

oh and in a time of economic hardships....fudgesicles and ring pops are a hot item. [Roll Eyes]

Are u sure your talking about the right garcia,he doesn't have a 88gt? He has 99 cobra. [Confused]
before that he had AN 88gt,all pep boyd out.....GARCIA in old english on window,dub stickers (car was on two turbines and 2 ponies tho),an oak wood shift knob ect....
Negative this guys my cousin. and that cobra is the first stang he has owned, hes never owned a fox
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

the cardinals were 9-7 last year they won because your division is so sorry and they were a cinderella team last season nothing to be proud about look at them this year they were a fluke.And favre throwing 300+ yards is not a great defensive fight.Compare minnesotas yards to the niners yards.Its a curse niners will not make the playoofs look at all other bay area teams.people thought the giants mlb were going to make the playoffs this season look what happen?
man, stop talkin out your ass. first off the giants werent expected to crap this year. second off favre got most of his 300 yards in the last final drive. holding peterson to 80 something yards and no touchdowns is a good effort, better than the raiders thats for sure.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
shelbygt500510
¯
Member # 9474

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for shelbygt500510  Ford pictures for shelbygt500510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck the 49ers! i'm tired of all this 9er shit on this web site! get fucked
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

quote:
Originally posted by shelbygt500510:

then go and start a topic about hating the niners and move on you hating ass bitch

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

then go and start a topic about hating the niners and move on you hating ass bitch
[patriot]
PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ha Ha Ha!!!

Go NINERS!

Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
shelbygt500510
¯
Member # 9474

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for shelbygt500510  Ford pictures for shelbygt500510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck you and your bitch ass cheerleaders on here. the 9ers suck!
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

go suck on al davis liver spotted banana HOMO

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
shelbygt500510
¯
Member # 9474

fuck you stupid ass bitch
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright alright, now its get just down right stupid/ignorant.
Anyways yeah that sucks Gore is hurt, good thing is he will only miss 2 games. The 3rd weeks is a bye week! That helps. Good time to see what Coffee can do. V Davis has fially come alive. I'm not expecting more than 8 and 8. Sombody said something about the Cardinals being a fluke? They led the league last year in reciving per game, yards per catch and I can go on and on with real stats. They damn near 1 the Super Bowl, thank god they didn't. Yes they won the division it is weak, BTW so is the AFC west, but then beat 2 other NFC division winners in the playoffs.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:

go suck on al davis liver spotted banana HOMO
LOL
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
fuck you stupid ass bitch

[Roll Eyes]
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NIIINERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah! I'm gettin my tailgate stuff together right now. I'll be there around 9am. Should be a good game, gonna be really windy tho. Its a good day to set Coffee & Davis loose. The best part of this week is the Seacocks play the Colts and Cardinal got a bye week. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]
lmfao

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone ready to see the Niners beat the shit out of the Rams? [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone ready to see the Niners beat the shit out of the Rams? [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N93EXCHP:
Anyone ready to see the Niners beat the shit out of the Rams? [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Yup [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Special team TD [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com