Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NINER Fans (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: NINER Fans
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GARCIA8124:
fuckin fagets lost cause there weak

Hey go try and watch your RAIDER GAME. O wait you cant watch it, they diddnt sell out
[Wink]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

English translation: (Fucking)* (faggots)* lost (because)* (they are)* weak.

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GARCIA8124  Ford pictures for GARCIA8124    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yall just mad cause they lost and i can watch the game where i live
Posts: 237 | From: STOCKTON,CALIFORNIA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yall just mad cause they lost and i can watch the game where i live

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=038273

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GARCIA8124  Ford pictures for GARCIA8124    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
scoop put that shit but we watchin it now so il let you know when we win
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

ur a liar,we dont like liars on cafords. go search 4 a site to watch it on liar.
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

we dont like losers so go find a team that wins
future9er24
¯
Member # 7292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for future9er24  Ford pictures for future9er24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know what.. this was a damn good game even if we didnt get the big W. Favre is still kickin ass out there, and i'll give respect where its due

we showed that we can play on the same level as the vikings today, and that is something no one really expected out of the niners. the vikings had to play HARD to beat the niners today, and it all came down to the final seconds.

good fucking game

--------------------
Arin
'76 Cobra II 5.0 EFI

Posts: 143 | From: Redwood city CA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i wasnt going to say it,but my boy j from stockton said you push a little ice cream freezer around and sale various frozen snacks every sunday and thursday garcia?
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by future9er24:
you know what.. this was a damn good game even if we didnt get the big W. Favre is still kickin ass out there, and i'll give respect where its due

we showed that we can play on the same level as the vikings today, and that is something no one really expected out of the niners. the vikings had to play HARD to beat the niners today, and it all came down to the final seconds.

good fucking game

The Raiders fans are gonna talk their shit..... It's all good , were still on pace to make the playoffs unlike the raiders any time soon.

That was a good game..... Just like the SD and Oak game was

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:

i wasnt going to say it,but my boy j from stockton said you push a little ice cream freezer around and sale various frozen snacks every sunday and thursday garcia?
You know whats ironic ? my little ice cream freezer puts down better numbers than your srt 4. the best part of my sunday afternoons after pushing my little freezer around all day is that your mom still licks my ice cream at the end of the day, because she loves the PALETERO TASTE ! [worship]
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

You know whats ironic ? my little ice cream freezer puts down better numbers than your srt 4. the best part of my sunday afternoons after pushing my little freezer around all day is that your mom still licks my ice cream at the end of the day, because she loves the PALETERO TASTE ! [worship]
HAHAHAH! [Razz]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
quote:
quote:
quote:

HAHAHAH! [Razz]
srt4 i had woulda beat your 88gt,with flowz,your last name on the window,blue floor mats and a wood grain shift knob..tasteful mods though at least everyone knows its garcia driving.

oh and in a time of economic hardships....fudgesicles and ring pops are a hot item. [Roll Eyes]

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gore could of run out the clock and made the runing game better.
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
san francisco chokers lol just like the giants

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:

LOL I don't know why you're talking kuz look at your both Oakland teams sorry as fuck the raiders couldn't even get a fucken touchdown that's wat u kall weak

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At Least we are competitive and are moving forward. Shaun Hill is starting to look pretty damn decent. Smart with the ball. We could always blame it on a bad call like our cross bay neighbors, but like them we had a hole 2nd half to make up for it but didn't. I don't want to start a shit talking match but I believe Mr. Russell just might be the biggest bust of all time, money wise anyway. Ofcourse Alex smith comes in a close 2nd. After these 2 jokers I would never pick a 1st round quaterback! Bound to bust!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:

-
yeah, niners choked but the raiders got SMASHED.
an ass whooping from the raiders division rival priceless

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91fox:
come on and ride the clock out and get that much earned road win

please dont pull a chokeland

damn, kinda reminds me of how the raiders lost their monday nighter..what were you saying about choking again?
Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK THE CHOAKLAND RAIDERS... RUSSELL IS A BUM, and the only good thing goin for them is the cheerleaders.
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
FUCK THE CHOAKLAND RAIDERS... RUSSELL IS A BUM, and the only good thing goin for them is the cheerleaders.

yea well i cant disagree with you about Russell being a bum..he cares more about what he looks like on the sidelines instaed of studying the defence..terrible! The niners are playing good ball but they did choke it to the end the game..thats all im saying!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:

yea well i cant disagree with you about Russell being a bum..he cares more about what he looks like on the sidelines instaed of studying the defence..terrible! The niners are playing good ball but they did choke it to the end the game..thats all im saying!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
quote:
quote:
quote:

HAHAHAH! [Razz]
srt4 i had woulda beat your 88gt,with flowz,your last name on the window,blue floor mats and a wood grain shift knob..tasteful mods though at least everyone knows its garcia driving.

oh and in a time of economic hardships....fudgesicles and ring pops are a hot item. [Roll Eyes]

Are u sure your talking about the right garcia,he doesn't have a 88gt? He has 99 cobra. [Confused]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1nastycobra:
quote:

damn, kinda reminds me of how the raiders lost their monday nighter..what were you saying about choking again?
nobody denies that the niners choked at the end of that viks game.

okay you choke once or twice you can say shit happens but one game after another, shit you can't deny that the raiders are the masters of the game of choke

[ September 28, 2009, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: gercolla1 ]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gercolla1:
quote:
Originally posted by 1nastycobra:
quote:

nobody denies that the niners choked at the end of that viks game.

okay you choke once or twice you can say shit happens but one game after another, shit you can't deny that the raiders are the masters of the game of choke

Shoot! Game after game? Try Year after year. The longest Super Bowl hangover continues. This is fact, the Raiders have the worst record/stats in the last 7 years hands down! Worse than the Loins? yes. They are the 1st team in NFL history to have 7 consecutive years with at least 11 losses. Who is hating on that? Really even tho I'm a Niner fan, Man they got to put a Hit out on either Al Davis or Jamarcus to be able to turn that Pirate ship around. The Bay Area is the stink hole of pro sports. the only reason people talk so much trash is because everybody is tired of being losers.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com