Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NINER Fans (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: NINER Fans
future9er24
¯
Member # 7292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for future9er24  Ford pictures for future9er24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bahahahaha that was fuckin hilarious
Posts: 143 | From: Redwood city CA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn u morgan!!

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

future9er24
¯
Member # 7292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for future9er24  Ford pictures for future9er24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its alright, we got s'mo

--------------------
Arin
'76 Cobra II 5.0 EFI

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wowwww this is getting ugly

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

future9er24
¯
Member # 7292

this is what we call a shenanigame hahah

--------------------
Arin
'76 Cobra II 5.0 EFI

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its a wrap! Niners are the new kings of the NFC West. Headed back to the after game tailgate. Niiiinnnneeeeerrrrssss!!!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Its a wrap! Niners are the new kings of the NFC West. Headed back to the after game tailgate. Niiiinnnneeeeerrrrssss!!!

You got that right [Whoo Whooooo!]

I remember ladst year I went with my uncles and older bro and we tailgate like 4-5 hours before kick off so we were there at 6 a.m. then went into the game watched it got out tailgated after didn't leave till almost 1 we got locked in we where the last ones there it was a bitch to get out but we made it out [Wink]

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man, last time i tailgated a 49er game i got talked to by a crazy homeless lady. telling me about dead people in trees and whatnot. then she asked if she could have my shoelaces.

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
man, last time i tailgated a 49er game i got talked to by a crazy homeless lady. telling me about dead people in trees and whatnot. then she asked if she could have my shoelaces.

Can i have your shoelaces?

NINERS FTW....

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by 91fox:
quote:
niner fans dont get all hyped up by a 2-1 start your best player is out 3 weeks and hill is solid but he doesn't scare anyone.By the end of the season you will be going home early just like the raiders.

beating last years NFC champs/division rivals and putting up a great defensive fight against minnessota and don't forget holding adrian peterson to under 90 yds, I say they have an excellent chance of make the playoffs the way they are playing. own your division and your almost guaranteed a playoff or wild card spot.
the cardinals were 9-7 last year they won because your division is so sorry and they were a cinderella team last season nothing to be proud about look at them this year they were a fluke.And favre throwing 300+ yards is not a great defensive fight.Compare minnesotas yards to the niners yards.Its a curse niners will not make the playoofs look at all other bay area teams.people thought the giants mlb were going to make the playoffs this season look what happen?
I don't know who you were reading, but every sports writer had the Giants picked to finish the season below .500 due to the lackluster line-up. The fact that they were in playoff contntion up to a week or so ago surprised many people.

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyStang:
quote:
quote:
quote:
niner fans dont get all hyped up by a 2-1 start your best player is out 3 weeks and hill is solid but he doesn't scare anyone.By the end of the season you will be going home early just like the raiders.

beating last years NFC champs/division rivals and putting up a great defensive fight against minnessota and don't forget holding adrian peterson to under 90 yds, I say they have an excellent chance of make the playoffs the way they are playing. own your division and your almost guaranteed a playoff or wild card spot.
the cardinals were 9-7 last year they won because your division is so sorry and they were a cinderella team last season nothing to be proud about look at them this year they were a fluke.And favre throwing 300+ yards is not a great defensive fight.Compare minnesotas yards to the niners yards.Its a curse niners will not make the playoofs look at all other bay area teams.people thought the giants mlb were going to make the playoffs this season look what happen?
I don't know who you were reading, but every sports writer had the Giants picked to finish the season below .500 due to the lackluster line-up. The fact that they were in playoff contntion up to a week or so ago surprised many people.
in case you weren't paying attention they were ahead of the rockies in the wild card race they had control and guess what they choked couldn't hold it.But what else is new that's typical for giants 50+ years and nothing accomplished.Who cares about what writers think that's their job to predict,it's the players on the field that decide their destiny.Come at me with a legitimate argument next time [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

in case you weren't paying attention they were ahead of the rockies in the wild card race they had control and guess what they choked couldn't hold it.But what else is new that's typical for giants 50+ years and nothing accomplished.Who cares about what writers think that's their job to predict,it's the players on the field that decide their destiny.Come at me with a legitimate argument next time [Roll Eyes]
The team you like is A FUCKING JOKE, so you like to talk smack about other teams that have more success than your own.... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so why is every non niners fan tring to talk about baseball?

last I checked this topic was about the niners.

[ October 05, 2009, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: 91fox ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

if case you can't fucking read beyond the 5th grade level you'd realize that I'm agreeing that the Giants did play good this season up til the end when they coked in normal fashion. I was pointing out the fact that nobody that's worth a damn had them picked to finish above .500 unlike how you say that everyone said they were going to make the playoffs.

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
 -

That fat sob needs to lay off the fried foods for a while. When are they going to fire cable and get a real coach?

[ October 05, 2009, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
 -

That fat sob needs to lay off the fried foods for a while. When are they going to fire cable and get a real coach?
after the Thanksgiving game when the Cowboys pummel them for a nationwide embarassment

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
 -

after the Thanksgiving game when the Cowboys pummel them for a nationwide embarassment
CANT WAIT! [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
07silverS197
¯
Member # 8921

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 07silverS197  Ford pictures for 07silverS197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All these Raiders fans running their mouth about the niners are a dam joke! That one win they have is a fluke!
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just read 3 articles on ESPN about the Raiders. 1 said that Davis was looking to replace Cable at the 8 game mark. The other 1 said that it is a good possibility that Coach Cable will be arrested soon. The last one was Jeff Garcia rippin the Raider organization. Man no wonder why all the Raider fans talk so much trash, I would be embarrassed and pissed off at the world to if my team was the laughing stock of the NFL. No really every time I see a commentator bring up th Raiders they actually start laughing before they begin to speak. [worship]

[ October 05, 2009, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 07silverS197:
All these Raiders fans running their mouth about the niners are a dam joke! That one win they have is a fluke!

yeah and the whiners beat who rams,seahawks,cardinals they all suck and the one good team they played you fags choked wait till you play some real teams.Yea my team suckss i ain't ashamed to say been that way since the super bowl but i forever will talk my shit about the fags fuckkk the whiners

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i forever will talk my shit about the fags fuckkk the whiners

By deffinition, you will talk shit about yourself eh!

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The team you like is A FUCKING JOKE, so you like to talk smack about other teams that have more success than your own.... [Roll Eyes]
Yeah 3 bowls is a fucking joke isn't it?They have been a joke since 2002 but so have your team that you like so what's your point?

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Yeah 3 bowls is a fucking joke isn't it?They have been a joke since 2002 but so have your team that you like so what's your point?

3 BOWLS... lmmfao, how long are you counting them good from? Season record vs record, the niners have been a better team since the Raider debacle in the SB even!

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

The Raiders are HORRIBLE AND GOING NOWHERE "FAST!" Their coach may be arrested, most controlling/hated owner in football, QB is a bust and can't get into shape for all the money he's making, ETC ETC ETC. everyone can go on and on and on about this subject. Crawl back under your rock until you guys win a game, score a TD, SOMETHING, ANYYYTTHHHHIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG

:CRICKETS:

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com