Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Iphone 3G and 3Gs users (MMS) AVAILABLE 09/25/09 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Iphone 3G and 3Gs users (MMS) AVAILABLE 09/25/09
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I updated mine yesterday morning with Itunes and restarted my phone and it works.

There's a little camera icon next to the message prompt when you're texting someone to insert a pic in the text column. Works good!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no problem with mine wrks great t [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
no problem with mine wrks great t [patriot]

same here... works perfect since released!!! im very happy with this feature!!!!!
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just remember if you jailbreak your iphone and you update it on the new itunes for the mms you will lose your jailbreak and they do not have one out for the new update yet. But they do have the MMS jailbreak i have had MMS on my iphone for about 3 weeks now
Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
finally got around 2 updating mind last night really like the future but suck that u cant save songs or ring tones that peps send u. Unless some1 know how?LMK

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
FYI- for those that think the Iphone will be on Verizon by Thanksgiving, well they are wrong. I have Verizon and would jump all over that. I read that AT&T have "an exclusivity agreement" that doesn't end until next year. I also read that the government is trying to break that agreement stating that it is a form of a monopoly. I did read that Apple will make something else for Verizon in the near future though. This info that I read was from July so I hope somebody can prove me wrong. I want an Iphone on Verizon. I Love that I have service in the hills when I am riding my bike while my brother in laws Iphone has zero bars.

You may want to check with one of the store managers at VZW [Wink]

** contracts can be broken if $$$ is right [patriot]

[ September 28, 2009, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
finally got around 2 updating mind last night really like the future but suck that u cant save songs or ring tones that peps send u. Unless some1 know how?LMK

you can only if it through email! then u need a program which i have!!!!! let me know if i need the info...
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
FYI- for those that think the Iphone will be on Verizon by Thanksgiving, well they are wrong. I have Verizon and would jump all over that. I read that AT&T have "an exclusivity agreement" that doesn't end until next year. I also read that the government is trying to break that agreement stating that it is a form of a monopoly. I did read that Apple will make something else for Verizon in the near future though. This info that I read was from July so I hope somebody can prove me wrong. I want an Iphone on Verizon. I Love that I have service in the hills when I am riding my bike while my brother in laws Iphone has zero bars.

You may want to check with one of the store managers at VZW [Wink]

** contracts can be broken if $$$ is right [patriot]

I hope that is true. I want one.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What I like a lot about AT&T is the sim card
is that I have a lot of AT&T phones so I can
switch up all the time I like the water too
so when i hit the river kiyaking or floating or
go up the hill to snow board I can take one
of my scraper phones swap my sim and off
I go also it's so easy swapong phones if u
lose it too , verizon you would get your phone
wet then have to go back to them and if your
not due for upgrade pay full retail for a phone
wich would be 800 + for an iPhone or 200 for
a shity phone, At&T if you dnt have a scraper
handy u can get a friends and swap sim or
anywhere they sell AT&T go phones for $15
verizon would just laugh at ya and say pay up
buddy [Razz]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com