Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Street actions (Page 8)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Street actions
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SAMACH..you really punked me with all your picz ..lol..lol..lol..smashed on..<--- fuckin idiot..since SAMCH wAnts to be a pIc whore..i also t00k pics of their cars..

-
GAYASS RS

-
SAMACH gay

-
THE MUTT

-
iroc GAY FAKES

[ August 17, 2009, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lolllll fuckin clown....lmfao no v6s in street actions, you're way too fucking slow

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how many CHEERLEADERS DO you have on here..for that last time this is about me pUtting yOu aNd svt mutt..friend in your spot..you bastard..YOUR ON CAFORDS not CACHEVS..i mite need glasses from the horrific pics you put up..

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

you wanna race SAMACH..ill smoke the tires all over your car...put two posi rally stripes on your shit..make it chevy since your soo in looove with fake irocs..hahahahahahahahalolololol9ol9ololoolololool

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some cammin vids....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbuqI43-K3A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfoFxq9maCk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27gYbprZX-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mabhIQmub30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW6JhWN7eIo

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
SAMACH..you really punked me with all your picz ..lol..lol..lol..smashed on..<--- fuckin idiot..since SAMCH wAnts to be a pIc whore..i also t00k pics of their cars..

-
GAYASS RS

-
SAMACH gay

-
THE MUTT

-
iroc GAY FAKES

BWAHAHA HOLLY SHIT!! i gota admit this had me dieing [worship]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
you wanna race SAMACH..ill smoke the tires all over your car...put two posi rally stripes on your shit..make it chevy since your soo in looove with fake irocs..hahahahahahahahalolololol9ol9ololoolololool

Go choke on a condom you dumb slut

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-
GAYASS RS

-
SAMACH gay

-
THE MUTT

-
iroc GAY FAKES

2slow2go,

You just ruined any type of cred you had as a person and on this forum.

1st, you took the time to start a thread about a car club and attempted to degrade one member from there.

2nd, you tried to defend your actions after no one really followed you.

last, you took the time to find pictures, microsoft paint photoshop them, upload them to photobucket and post them on here.

2slow2go, you're just too slow period. You've earned no respect and you have no credibility. I suggest you create a new screen name and start over, because 2slow2go has hater written all over it.

-

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

8 pages and going wooo-wooo much love 2slow2blow

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:

-
GAYASS RS

-

SAMACH gay

[IMG]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8030/blueell.th.jpg[/
IMG]

THE MUTT
[IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/366/blackcdv.th.png[/I
MG]

iroc GAY FAKES

2slow2go,

You just ruined any type of cred you had as a person and on
this forum.
1st, you took the time to start a thread about a car club and attempted to degrade one member from there.
2nd, you tried to defend your actions after no one really
followed you.
last, you took the time to find pictures, microsoft paint photoshop them, upload them to photobucket and post them
on here.
2slow2go, you're just too slow period. You've earned no respect and you have no credibility. I suggest you create a
new screen name and start over, because 2slow2go has hater written all over it.

-

Wow bitch Roy,I seen street mucscle,you are one goofy looking mother fucker,with your weak ass stock 03 cobra,common u serious,you said u would take 80/90% of cars out here, what are you smokin, and vp of stang up huh,there's another weak ass car club,if any thing stang up is the wanna be street actions of mustangs v6 mustangs on 24s?no wonder you got street actions back,don't swing too hard on there nutz,

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Gotta love the attention...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8nI1RvBPG0

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! [worship]
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:

Lol keep cheering for your little boyfriend, hope that makes you guys feel better about having this thread backfire

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:

Lol keep cheering for your little boyfriend, hope that makes you guys feel better about having this thread backfire
Nobody is cheering for no one get it straight.
4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6 STANG  Ford pictures for 4.6 STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The white IROC and SAMACH's car are clean, I normally don't like big rims on a Mustang/Camaro but he did that one right.

2slow2go I have no idea who you are but you sound like a fucking joke, you're the definition of an e-thug. If you don't like SA or what they do, too bad, keep it to your self. Don't make a thread complaining about it.

My opinion. [Big Grin]

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2007 F350 FX4 Powerstroke - Gone
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

Posts: 135 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this guy is a character

[ August 17, 2009, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA3 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 STANG:
The white IROC and SAMACH's car are clean, I normally don't like big rims on a Mustang/Camaro but he did that one right.

2slow2go I have no idea who you are but you sound like a fucking joke, you're the definition of an e-thug. If you don't like SA or what they do, too bad, keep it to your self. Don't make a thread complaining about it.

My opinion. [Big Grin]

Thanks man appreciate the compliments....this dudes hilarious lol

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA3:
this guy is a character

Haha seriously the shit that comes out of his mouth is almost unbelievable haha he even Copys posts word for word from 4 months ago when he runs out of bullshit to say....

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man this is still going? Jebus
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the comedy guys, I needed it here at work especially on a Monday...LMAO...the pics of the buckets damn that shit was funny... I still don't see why there is so much hatred on some nice cars, I don't like maros and I don't like wheels bigger than 20" but the maros on the pics are some clean ass rides...and the stangs even better...I really like that Mach, but I agree with an earlier post, it looked better before the black wheels..but still looks good though.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:

-
GAYASS RS

-

SAMACH gay

[IMG]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8030/blueell.th.jpg[/
IMG]

THE MUTT
[IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/366/blackcdv.th.png[/I
MG]

iroc GAY FAKES

2slow2go,

You just ruined any type of cred you had as a person and on
this forum.
2nd, you tried to defend your actions after no one really
followed you.
last, you took the time to find pictures, microsoft paint photoshop them, upload them to photobucket and post them
on here.
2slow2go, you're just too slow period. You've earned no respect and you have no credibility. I suggest you create a
new screen name and start over, because 2slow2go has hater written all over it.

-

Wow bitch Roy,I seen street mucscle,you are one goofy looking mother fucker,with your weak ass stock 03 cobra,common u serious,you said u would take 80/90% of cars out here, what are you smokin, and vp of stang up huh,there's another weak ass car club,if any thing stang up is the wanna be street actions of mustangs v6 mustangs on 24s?no wonder you got street actions back,don't swing too hard on there nutz,
LOL, how is it that you know everyone and no one knows you?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Well roy..i see your from LA EME with that PIC..i didnt know your taste was as weak as your cobra..ill smoke you too ...ask SAMACH AND SVTMACH .. a lot of people dont like me so that goes for how many friends i have = 0.pretty much everyone is against me..BUT I DONT CARE... i dont need cheerleaders like SAMACHinder ..roy GET toGEthER with samach and make a circus with your circus cars..if you pussys wanna race then talk to me ...SAMACH..

[ August 17, 2009, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Well roy..i see your from LA EME with that PIC..i didnt know your taste was as weak as your cobra..ill smoke you too ...ask SAMACH AND SVTMACH .. a lot of people dont like me so that goes for how many friends i have = 0.pretty much everyone is against me..BUT I DONT CARE... i dont need cheerleaders like SAMACHinder ..roy GET toGEthER with samach and make a circus with your circus cars..if you pussys wanna race then talk to me ...SAMACH..

The only thing circus is you, you fucking clown

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Has anybody ever meet this guy? Honestly how old are you? It all sounds a bit childish. To bash somebody because of their style? Really? Isn't what is all ablout? Can you emagine if all cars look the same? It wouldn't work. I People need to be different, that's just the way it is. I wouldn't do some of the things that they do to their rides. But here is the really cool part, it don't matter wft I think nor you. So let them do them and you do you! Some opions are better off not said. Some people come onto this forum for tech help some to sell parts some to help others.These people contribute knoledge and advise., not I'll will on another. And to call somebody out on their ethnicty? Wow! Lets say about 30 people that are on this post, 28 out of 30 people say their rides are cool, 2 of 30 say they are wack. Sorry bro, you look kinda wack right now. Just let it go. Sorry so long, tomany things to coment on.

Peace

[ August 17, 2009, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com