Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Street actions (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Street actions
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN LIL TURBAN..ILL SEE YOU.u drive the grey mach1 with the red target on it right??

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yupp the red target come get it..................

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
31st...yeah ill be there..red target or red turban [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ August 15, 2009, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
31st...yeah ill be there..red target or red turban

[patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
watch out for the E-thug guys...hes hella tough on the damn computer but never wants to say shit in person, 2slow thats damn right ur 2damn slow and u dont get it...what happened when u were suppose to show up to the meet 4 months ago? thats right...you fuckin pathetic...and didnt even have the balls to show up...

so either STFU..or u can come see anyone of us and u kno wehre to find us..

and just for the record im not even in street actions dumbfuck

PS: do us all a favor and dont even reply, im not no internet thug wanna be shit...u got a problem u kno where to find us....

[ August 15, 2009, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: SSSSIKH ]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My bad.... Actually, the Berryessa cruise is gonna be on the 30th of this month...BUT, if you are planning on attending the cruise & barbecue, we ask that you keep the drama away... We don't need fights or sideshows ruining our event....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
My bad.... Actually, the Berryessa cruise is gonna be on the 30th of this month...BUT, if you are planning on attending the cruise & barbecue, we ask that you keep the drama away... We don't need fights or sideshows ruining our event....

very reasonable request Im not going but I'd hate to see some ones event get fucked over some pin heads

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i've already contacted the moderators since a few are good friends of mine...they are going to ban this clown soon...looking at all his recent worthless posts...he has nothing to contribute to this forum except more of hte BS we have to deal with...

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sssskh u just finshed sucking whos dick from cafords..no worries there wont be any fights these street action punks aint shit...so fighting is outta the question...my cobra isready to smoke this slow mach1..and if you aint in street auctions why are you holding their dicks????..i will personally take it into my own hands to make sure these street auction fakes dont get outta pocket..no matter what transformers they shoot at me ..all for my CAFORDS..scout honor

[ August 15, 2009, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

ive already contacted heckler and koch since they are good friends of mine...they are going to ban street auctions looking at all his recent worthless posts...they have nothing to contribute to this forum except more of hte BS we have to deal with...+100000000

[ August 15, 2009, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

04 cobra YOU AINT READY

[ August 15, 2009, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:

Yeah dude, i dont even know catt or what he drives but he has a full bio on me haha..kinda flattering....I could give a shit less tho i mean this is the internet...real easy to talk shit.. And not a problem EPIK i dont plan on going there to start shit, we're just going to have a good time.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:

Yeah dude, i dont even know catt or what he drives but he has a full bio on me haha..kinda flattering....I could give a shit less tho i mean this is the internet...real easy to talk shit.. And not a problem EPIK i dont plan on going there to start shit, we're just going to have a good time.
Yeah my name is on the line for the cruise I'm settn up. Bullshit will be kept 2 a minimum. Otherwise hope 2 see everyne there. [patriot]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Its all good bro... I actually wasn't referring to you, I thought the OP was saying he was gonna show up...

--------------------

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
quote:
quote:

Its all good bro... I actually wasn't referring to you, I thought the OP was saying he was gonna show up...
haha bring your camera man....we need a photoshoot with the machs...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha bring your camera man....we need a photoshoot with the machs...
You know I will....

--------------------

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

SAMACH1 -->on the witness stand pointing fingers like a lil bitch [Cool] [patriot]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where does street actions hangout? I keep reading you know were to find us I wanna see a fight [Big Grin] [dance] Ill bring eye of the tiger

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WoW!!!!! First off I'm curiouse how this all started? 2slow2go what did this club do that made you all mad at them in the first place?? & Second I have to say I have been around Street actions many of times & everyone seems to be cool from what I know!! & Hell nobody gives them any money to fix their cars up diffrent to make you happy so I think their cars look good & they do what they like so props to street action on keeping it real on their cars & doing their custom thing!!! But 2slow2go please just fill us all in how this thing started??? What did they do?

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2slow.... ur a joke get a life dude......keep our names and our potnas names out ur mouth we aint doing nothing but deffending our selfs from ur dum comments......obviously some people like our cars others dont..we can care less....so why u keepn this going what do u get out of this?u wanna race we can set u up with a race...cuz u just said u dont wanna fight...just stop talkn shit thats a bitch trait.
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

I'm the guy with the white cobra u idiot, and I Been talked shit to you,u must have already forgot,no fake e thug here,I just say it how it is,you weren't even trying to do it one on one you said we don't fight, and looks you don't even race either, you just like to show off something that's been played out, I font have a problem with street actions just you and svtmach, I can't stand fake people like you and him. And even if I did called u out again you guys ain't trying to do this solo, your to big of pussys

every time some one says something you think there hating, no body wants to hate on your mut mustang,it's a pos mix of a Mach 1,saleen,and cobra your fucking lost I better not here no more of this hating on me crap,I'll put u in your spot again.

[ August 15, 2009, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

i was provoked..i was called a hater..so im going to post my opinion...i got a set of drag radials for the 04 and im ready

[ August 15, 2009, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man, folks need to grow up around this piece.
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
man, folks need to grow up around this piece.

N8 sucks dog Dookie!!! LoL he was supposed to hit me up but faked!!! LoL Just messen but N8 handle your business & holla at ya boy!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2slow....next time u see me walk up to me and let me know who u r cuz i dont know u but i guess u know who i am....we can settle this....and y r u posten ur old post from 4 mnths ago...cant think of anything els to say?be ther next thrusday...and we can see what happends...i just wanna se the face of the idiot that talks so much shit....and why do u not like me and samach..u say we show off to much but i dont ever remember speaking highly of my car on this site or to anyone i dont know...so what is it?let us all know?

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com