Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Street actions (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Street actions
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
Originally posted by 510vnum:
Yea I seen that mut one lol and we have another HOT special which is a blown motor hahahaha

LOL what do you drive??!? BLOWN motor? you guys need a life...try broken valve spring..get off our nuts!
Yea 510vnum what do you drive,you wanna find out samach1
i could give a shit less.....im happy with what i gotdont need to worry about what others have.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

the mutt
 -

-

-

-

[ August 15, 2009, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

-

-

-

-

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Nobody is on no ones nuts bruh get ur shit right

LOL obviously you know what shop his car is at and see it there when nobody else is there...But damn why does it matter what we have??? Do you see me making threads tryna talk shit about another car club...Nope.....i like to make myself and my crew better i dont give a shit about what anyone else is doing, but if theyre doing something right i congratulate otherwise i keep my two cents too myself...I wouldnt come online and say something bad about a car that i wouldnt say to the owners face...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THIS IS A WASTE OF FUCKEN TIME WHO EVER STARTED THIS POST MUST REALY HAVE NO FUCKIN LIFE DONT BE HATIN BECAUSE THEY SHITTIN AND U AINT IF U GOIN TO BE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT THE BAY AREA CAR CLUBS U BETTER TO BE ABLE TO BACK IT UP

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

but yeah for everyone else these are our "buckets" hate em or love em, we're gonna keep doing our thing and having fun...I know not everyones into nice paint and big rims but thats not all we're about....

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see some pretty nice cars IMO. I expected to see some buckets from the sound of the thread. I can relate to the show no go mentality. That is pretty much what I would categorize myself. But long as the workmanship is there, it shouldnt matter whether it takes place under the hood or outside.

I am all for people doing something positive with their hobbies. Good Job SAMACH. [patriot]

I might add that this would be a good point for the ones hatin to post pics of their cars and let the masses be the judge. Otherwise this seems like a classic case of "real people do what they want to do, haters do what they can do".

[ August 15, 2009, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by STREET_TOYZ_PREZ:
THIS IS A WASTE OF FUCKEN TIME WHO EVER STARTED THIS POST MUST REALY HAVE NO FUCKIN LIFE DONT BE HATIN BECAUSE THEY SHITTIN AND U AINT IF U GOIN TO BE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT THE BAY AREA CAR CLUBS U BETTER TO BE ABLE TO BACK IT UP

haha yup atleast were doing something right hahaha they jock our cars down to the mirrors when i dont even know/care what they drive hahaha...must have alotta free time

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I see some pretty nice cars IMO. I expected to see some buckets from the sound of the thread. I can relate to the show no go mentality. That is pretty much what I would categorize myself. But long as the workmanship is there, it shouldnt matter whether it takes place under the hood or outside.

I am all for people doing something positive with their hobbies. Good Job SAMACH. [patriot]

thanks man looks like a whole diff car now need to get some updated pics of my bucket haha...But yeah for the thread starter i give a big thank you...because if they didnt know us before the thread, they sure do now [burnout]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Wassup with these internet haters? Why take time of your life to post a thread hating on someone's ride? When your momma and poppa gave you balls to do these things in real life?

Everytime i'm out riding or driving around, i see some gay ass mustang or a ricer.. Im the first to roll my windows down, stick my big head out the window and give a huge THUMBS DOWN.

forreal hahaha if im gonna say something im not gonna wait to come online and say it....thats like waiting for a guy to leave the room and the area and then calling him a asshole and talking shit about him online under a ALIAS lol..o well FREE PUBLICITY [worship]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
i seen a red iroc on some dub, maybe dubdub irocs, Big SA in the back rollin down 880 a few times in fremont too. Thing lookd hard from what i could tell, I don't even like irocs. Except for Juanitos [Whoo Whooooo!]

-

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89coupenasty  Ford pictures for 89coupenasty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please post pics of those side mirrors samutt

--------------------
89coupenasty is taking a break from this website for the rest of the month. Ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR COMPREHEND ENGLISH!
-----------------------------

510vnum
¯
Member # 9106

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510vnum  Ford pictures for 510vnum    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea I seen it at tha shop and I don't care wat tha fuk yall got people talk shit to ya cuz yall be showin off to much it's koo to have a clean car just let that mother fucka speak for it self
Posts: 255 | From: oakland ca | Registered: Apr 2009  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a pointless thread... From what I see in the pics, it looks like S.A. has some pretty clean & original looking rides... Keep doin your thing Samach, f##k the haters... I like the red & orange 3rd gen maro's. Its not often you see clean ones on the road, & the "MUTT" looks clean too along with your mach 1 of course...

On another note, did you say you changed the look of your Mach?

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! you guys have cars from all of the big 3. You don't see that often. That white charger is nice too, I like the wheels and the rear [patriot]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Yea I seen it at tha shop and I don't care wat tha fuk yall got people talk shit to ya cuz yall be showin off to much it's koo to have a clean car just let that mother fucka speak for it self

No actually people dont talk shit to us...they come online and gossip hahaha and yup we showw off to much...look the other way then.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
What a pointless thread... From what I see in the pics, it looks like S.A. has some pretty clean & original looking rides... Keep doin your thing Samach, f##k the haters... I like the red & orange 3rd gen maro's. Its not often you see clean ones on the road, & the "MUTT" looks clean too along with your mach 1 of course...

thanks EPIK means a lot coming from a dude who knows/owns sick ass mustangs..And yeah i changed the look up with some paint work diff headlights and 01 cobra bumper...Ill have updated pics tomm once i get some decent shots.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Nice! you guys have cars from all of the big 3. You don't see that often. That white charger is nice too, I like the wheels and the rear [patriot]

thanks man....we're trying to be different and live up to STREET ACTIONS cc. standards...A lot of people dont know this, i think RACIRX-Lee does though(used to race with them back in the days), but we arent the ones who started the club, it was started in the 80's and had diff chapters all throughout the bay and we brought it back....

[ August 15, 2009, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:

thanks EPIK means a lot coming from a dude who knows/owns sick ass mustangs..And yeah i changed the look up with some paint work diff headlights and 01 cobra bumper...Ill have updated pics tomm once i get some decent shots.
Thanks man... the 01 cobra front looks sick on Mach's, I want one, but I always have mixed opinions about how the spoiler doesnt fit right. What I do like about them is that they don't have the ugly license plate cutout like the stock bumper... But either way it will look sick Im sure... Did you paint the inner grille area black to make it look like the Mach grille delete?

U still goin on the cruise on the 31st?

[ August 15, 2009, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

1993LX
¯
Member # 8827

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993LX  Ford pictures for 1993LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to say but those cars arent "WET" and really there isnt anything good looking about any of those cars. Both of those Mutts look like shit with a gay ass drop, the iroc's I seen better at pick n pull the firebird with the green....UGLY that aslo goes for that white charger and the rest of the cars. I bet none of those cars can even touch one of mine street or freeway and I'm will to put a few racks on it!

[ August 15, 2009, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: SSP ]

--------------------
1993 Mustang LX Coupe

510vnum
¯
Member # 9106

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510vnum  Ford pictures for 510vnum    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i aint got to turn nowhere and believe me ill talk shit in ur face aite
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Wassup with these internet haters? Why take time of your life to post a thread hating on someone's ride? When your momma and poppa gave you balls to do these things in real life?

Everytime i'm out riding or driving around, i see some gay ass mustang or a ricer.. Im the first to roll my windows down, stick my big head out the window and give a huge THUMBS DOWN.

lmao..thats fucked up..but funny [Big Grin]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi haters..

STREET ACTIONS SHITTIN ON YA'LL LIVES! LMAO!!

SA..ignore the haters...haters are the reason ya'll keep it movin! keep doin what you do! and dont forget to waive at the haters.

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

510vnum
¯
Member # 9106

HAHAHAHAHA U DNT WANNA SEE ME IN THA STREET
1993LX
¯
Member # 8827

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993LX  Ford pictures for 1993LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
hi haters..

STREET ACTIONS SHITTIN ON YA'LL LIVES! LMAO!!

SA..ignore the haters...haters are the reason ya'll keep it movin! keep doin what you do! and dont forget to waive at the haters.

Is that right? SHITTTIN, really? You must be a real fucking joke too.....

--------------------
1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com