Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Street actions (Page 6)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Street actions
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
for the people who dont know "STREET ACTIONS"
here ya go
 -

thanks kenny...much love.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
DAMN THIS IS HATING AT ITS FINEST!!!! [Confused]

I AGREE WITH MOST, SOMEBODY NEEDS A LIFE, OR A GIRLFRIEND, OR JUST SOME FRIENDS.

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD I FUCK WITH S.A, WE BE IN OAKLAND EVERY WEEKEND ALMOST. YOU HATERS CAN STOP BY ONE DAY, BUT YOU WILL GET SENT HOME FOR HATING!!! [Big Grin]

AND YEAH IMMA STREET SQAURE, AND A INTERNET THUG
[patriot]

fasho bruh good looking haha

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
Where does street actions hangout? I keep reading you know were to find us I wanna see a fight [Big Grin] [dance] Ill bring eye of the tiger

Come on now, Street Actions are ALWAYS at the Union City Thursday night meets. They have been meeting there for over a year now WEEKLY.

And for the record, they are ALWAYS at 95% of all Cafords meet, so all the haters on the board that love to sit behind their keyboards, come out of your cubby holes for one.

haha thanks man....i thought everyone already knew that...we got to must functions around here and most of the time have shirts with SA street actions on. this clown reminds me of LAMBOOONOTCH hahahahahaha.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
im just curious as to how people get into street action? like is it invite, or freinds, or just like showin everyone you got bars? cuz it has been around for a while, just curious as to how it passed down to the newer generation.

Our main thing is you gotta be dedicated and show up to events/meetings all-most of the time, work or schedule permitting..We strive to make ourselves stick out from the crowd and help each other make our cars better..Alot of the members grow up together and other members like myself met through meet ups at local spots..It got passed down to our generation through our presidents dad who was the east bay-union city chapter president back in the day...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
im just curious as to how people get into street action? like is it invite, or freinds, or just like showin everyone you got bars? cuz it has been around for a while, just curious as to how it passed down to the newer generation.

to get into street actions first off u gotta have a muscle car a nice one at that...then u gotta be kool peoples that gets along with the crew...we also have weekly meetings that u must attend....and the new generation was passed down from the former prez. of steet actions which is our prez. father.we accept new memembers.....just gotta meet requierments.
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting. Thats hella coo. Not alot of the car clubs ive seen are well organized. You guys are nicely put together.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thnx.we try to do things rite...so we dont get people talkn shit...but i guess we was wrong....haters will hate no matter what.
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If i apply do i still get a SA shirt

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no one is hating..you gotta have tite shit to have haters..your guys shit aint tite..im tired of you telling me im hating thats why this shit all started and now you turned the thread into SteetAuction commercial.. more advertisement than halftime in a super bowl.get off eachothers nutz and quit the "he's hating BULLSHIT".make a poster go hand out your memberships elsewhere..
SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

so ur telling me all those pics we just posted of our cars are weak?and everyone that agreed that ther nice cars dont know what ther talkn about?80% of the people that enterd the post liked our cars the other 20% are ur friend.so if ur not haten keep ur opinoins to urself or say it to our face just dont go look at our cars and see us chilln,then get home to say what u think.just try and come out on thursday night with ur tiers on...and we will have something to run u....lets see if u show up this time.
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

get it correct i only ride solo or with smithers W ..so i would be the 20%..i dont know anyone here or even you guys i could care less if all of you here are suckin eachother off..i aint a pussy like u and your friends call your army ..ill call myself...all im saying is your shit is hoot daddy every fake iroc to stang and on top of that you think everybody is talking about your shit and your lil arre banchot friend with the mach...get off eashothers dicks ...your acting like fags and that content isnt allowed on this forum....now go to the corner ....have ur time out...

STREET AUCTION ---CHEERLEADERS

[ August 16, 2009, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by AL STOCK:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SHOalex:
Where does street actions hangout? I keep reading you know were to find us I wanna see a fight Ill bring eye of the tiger

Come on now, Street Actions are ALWAYS at the Union City Thursday night meets. They have been meeting there for over a year now WEEKLY.

And for the record, they are ALWAYS at 95% of all Cafords meet, so all the haters on the board that love to sit behind their keyboards, come out of your cubby holes for one.

haha thanks man....i thought everyone already knew that...we got to must functions around here and most of the time have shirts with SA street actions on. this clown reminds me of LAMBOOONOTCH hahahahahaha.

samach nobdy knows your ugly shit..shut the fuck up what are you a COOL INDIAN..kiss my as with your SA PATHETIC stories...nobdy knows about you or your friends..TRUTH DOESNT = HATING..go with your friend to the corner...dont sit on each other

SA=Stupid Ass

[ August 16, 2009, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
here ya go
 -

were you guys there to DONATE your cars?? lol j/k
i saw the opportunity and took it. look at the BILLBOARD

[ August 16, 2009, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SVTMach:
quote:

to get into street actions first off u gotta have a muscle car a nice one at that...then u gotta be kool peoples that gets along with the crew...we also have weekly meetings that u must attend....and the new generation was passed down from the former prez. of steet actions which is our prez. father.we accept new memembers.....just gotta meet requierments.
Hope you guys don't take this the wrong way but, a third gen. Camaro, firebird, and 94-96 impala's are not really a "muscle car". IMO the way I look at it is if your car is pre smog, it can be considered a old school.
[Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
no one is hating..

I would like to know what you are calling it then. Keep in mind if there is a history we all dont know it. So to me it sounds like you just busted on the scene with this thread for no apparent reason. Which IMO = hatin. And all these references to ones ethnicity is just plain outrageous and uncalled for. I know you are here to shed light on something about this club or a few peeps in it. But man, I think you are shedding more light on your immaturity than anything else. Plus in the end you are making it bad for us that really do not give a damn about this petty drama. There are hella officers on this board, and every other post is about heat this, gun that. Now that will raise suspicion at any resulting shows. I mean come one folks use your noodles. Take this shit to PM's.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
no one is hating..

I would like to know what you are calling it then. Keep in mind if there is a history we all dont know it. So to me it sounds like you just busted on the scene with this thread for no apparent reason. Which IMO = hatin. And all these references to ones ethnicity is just plain outrageous and uncalled for. I know you are here to shed light on something about this club or a few peeps in it. But man, I think you are shedding more light on your immaturity than anything else. Plus in the end you are making it bad for us that really do not give a damn about this petty drama. There are hella officers on this board, and every other post is about heat this, gun that. Now that will raise suspicion at any resulting shows. I mean come one folks use your noodles. Take this shit to PM's.
n8 cagt that talking about all the gun play no 2 sow2go
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
man lol!!!!! just got home from my new girls house my boy texted me asking if i seen the hatein on street action and was like oooo shiiittt lol so yea login and i read this post lol pretty funny.....!

all have to say is street actions are shitting on fools lol i dont think his guys would come to a town meet right street actions lol shittt i know like 10 people at every town meet carryin heat so im good man lol i dont see people hateing on the stang boys? street toys? ford ryders?stang up? hyphy muscle boys? richmond muscle? town toys? high octane?

so yea i think this fool is just mad that his mom is yelling at to go do the dishis! go clean jhonny go clean jhonny! clean your room!

btw the guy with the white iroc and the black stripe is a cross dresser!!!!!!!!

hahahah fuckin wit ya manynn lol u no we be shittin on fooolllls

lol btw where the fuck did ya nig get that stickeer?
hahahahaha im shit!

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow I finally got to the end of this hating thread...lol Well I've seen some nice cars on those pics so I don't know why there's hating on them. I like the Mach with the saleen kit and Cobra stuff aka MUT, it's unique and looks sick...where there's something good happening, there are always going to be haters... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
here ya go
 -

were you guys there to DONATE your cars?? lol j/k
i saw the opportunity and took it. look at the BILLBOARD

youre a little late, look back at page 5, i beat you too it [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My .02

Street Actions are some cool cats with some nice cars. I don't understand the hatred, but whatever makes you feel better.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im not sure if this was about SA to begin with for the most part it seemed like it was more or less about two or three individual people

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im pretty sure I saw samsmach at the u.c. get two weeks ago.... car look sick to me [Confused]
Didnt get to meet him personally or anythign but his ride looked coo to me..
And im Not a chevy or dodge fan(nor a hater) but the cars in the pics posted also look coo IMO.

[patriot]

[ August 17, 2009, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
Im pretty sure I saw samsmach at the u.c. get two weeks ago.... car look sick to me [Confused]
Didnt get to meet him personally or anythign but his ride looked coo to me..
And im Not a chevy or dodge fan(nor a hater) but the cars in the pics posted also look coo IMO.

[patriot]

thanks man....you should come say wussup next time.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

might as well not let this thread be a complete waste...ill take this oppurtunity to upload some more pics of our "buckets"

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

-

-

-

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com