Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Can you find out who is making anonymous police calls (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Can you find out who is making anonymous police calls
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Ok once and for all, there is no junk in front of the house...lol. I dont think it is a race issue either. But if you are not black you will not, and should not understand. So without getting too deep into that, I can say. My suspicion was confirmed based on the info I got from a friend in the PD. The person was shocked that I even knew. Tried to deny it at first, but I told him the times and recited his phone number. Blew his mind. It got a little dicey when I told him I dont play that "bitch ass shit". If you dont like me or have a problem with me. Either dont say shit to me and do what you do. Or come over and holla at me and let me know. Either way be a man about it. But alas, There was no physical confrontation (but I had my Air Force Ones on just in case). I think we got a understanding. But he really did not provide a reason why he is calling. So I am not sure if it will continue or not. But I left on a positive note with a polite "have a nice evening" and "in the future we can avoid issues by communicating".

And like I said, I could have avoided this topic/post all together by asking a friend. But I normally dont like to ask people to do things that abuses their position. But he said it was not a issue. [patriot]

Your first two sentences confuse me Nate, if its not about race like you think, why would i not understand if i am not black? are you going onto a different subject about how blacks are treated in some areas of the US still or are you still on the topic?
My engineer is black and we all went to dinner after getting our medical check ups done and all our food came before his and he (jokingly or not) said it was because he was black. It could have been or it could have been because he ordered his food after all of us but it upset me. I didn't say anything because i don't know the reasoning but i didn't eat my food until he got his.

[Big Grin] nah man, trying to stay on topic. I had wrote something really long but decided not to post it. But you seem like a cool guys. So let's put it this way. I would not wish the burden on you of understanding being a black male in society. My statement was in response to you mentioning something about the racial overtones in the thread. But I would like to stay on topic pretty please. I take back all my racial talk.

Oh and thanks for all the van reference images!!! [Big Grin] [Eek!]

[ June 08, 2008, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
So let's put it this way. I would not wish the burden on you of understanding being a black male in society.

What's bad about being a black male in today's society???

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
So let's put it this way. I would not wish the burden on you of understanding being a black male in society.

[burnout]

--------------------
=(

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Never said it was bad. I wouldn't trade places with anyone. I love being black. That very reason you read that statement as negative, is kinda odd to me as well. All I said was that it was a burden for you to understand.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 347_C.I.D.:
quote:
billion dollar house

wow, never seen a billion dollar house before [Eek!]
have you seen pictures of Bill Gate's house?

My friends was a 3 story house with an elevator, a ballroom, a movie theatre,a bowling alley, i think it had 20 bedrooms and their dad loves cars. There was some sort of old car in every part of the house and the garage had every exotic car you can think of

Bill Gates does not have a billion dollar house and neither does your friend.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Never said it was bad. I wouldn't trade places with anyone. I love being black. That very reason you read that statement as negative, is kinda odd to me as well. All I said was that it was a burden for you to understand.
Cummins is a racist POS.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Only on CAfords can one topic consist of the following:

Harassment
police
Bill Gates house
Assault and Battery
City Ordinances
Racism
Cummins
Rapist vans
Don's [Roll Eyes]
And Junkyard Sales

Gotta love CAfords. [patriot]

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok ok a mondern A Team van than not so rapist..

-

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
have you seen pictures of Bill Gate's house?

My friends was a 3 story house with an elevator, a ballroom, a movie theatre,a bowling alley, i think it had 20 bedrooms and their dad loves cars. There was some sort of old car in every part of the house and the garage had every exotic car you can think of

Sure, Bill Gates' house is 50,000 square feet, 8 bedrooms and 25 bathrooms with 16,000 square feet of garage/other structures. In 2005 the total assesed value of the land and house was $136,617,000. In 2008, the property tax went up, bringing the assesed value to $147.5 million.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad things worked out Nate.

I for one am all for calling the cops on my neighbors. I'm actually calling today on the people right across the street from us. This will be my third call. I have no problem with them knowing it is me. When the cops pull up to their house I go out and let myself be seen. Wave a the coppers. This is a crack house if I have ever seen one. Strait out of the show cops.

Guy/Girl we still can't tell for sure what it is that lives there has a system. Hangs a hand towel on the mailbox means open for business and I shit you not 12-15 different people flock to that place until the towel is removed then nothing. If people come by and the towel is not up you'll see them walking around the area three or four times until they either give up or the towel comes back out.

Yesterday must have been a major happy crack day cause three of them were dancing in the middle of the street. You know that white transient looking hooker bitches that have a GUT but wear a belly shirt and missing two teeth and wear the same jeans everyday handing out $3 blow jobs? Picture that shit dancing around the street in front of your house with a hermafrodite looking thing with a black mullet, tits, missing two if it's own teeth and sounds like michael jackson. You'd call the cops too. LOL. Fuck these people.

We NEVER saw these people the 10 or so times we checked out the house before purchase. We were told that house was in forclosure. Then the DAY we moved in we saw them and I knew right away what happens there. I'm not worried about my family or kids for some reason though, I think maybe because crackheads are scared bitches and prolly don't even notice their own neighbors around them. But we notice them so they have to go.

Cops have been doing drive byes a lot after my first call. They gave me a direct number to call so I don't get a machine and they'll send someone out "ASAP for any reason". Their house is in shambles, the one car that frequents the place is so beat to shit I'm surpised it hasn't blown up. All the fenders and doors are different color, there are no door panels and has more dents than derby cars.

I'm hell bent on getting them out of there because they DO bring our neighborhood down and you should see the kind of people that are walking in and out of that door. I've started taking photos of the different people through-out the day going in and out in and out. Its every single day up to 15 different low life dirty fucks. NOT ONE of them is clean, groomed or anything near sober. Each time the cops come nothing happends at the house for 48 hours, then its back to business. So I just call again and go through the motions.

My other neighbors are hella old...old to like they most likey ARE scared of them and don't dare say shit. It's like these people have the block on freakout mode. The crack heads know its me and I still say hi...but in a way of I SEE YOU BITCHES even when I'm not looking type of hi.

They have slowing been moving shit out of the house so I think they will be moving on soon. I think the house really is in forclosure and they are just squating on bank property. Some people just dont' care you know.

So thats my story and I'm stickin to it. I've never called the cops on any neighbor before now, even when maybe I should have. But this is way different. They actract to many unpredictable people on the block.

LATE

And race? I actually think this thread avoided race

I can understand people having a lot of friends but this house.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

lol....J

I would still be weary of getting too involved and giving up anonymity. Sometimes drug houses are maintained by crackheads but actually part of a bigger picture with people that play for keeps. In your case I would call cops too. And I am withyou on that. But calling the cops just to be an ass is a different story.

Funny thing is now in my case the dude dont talk to me, but waved at my wife. She waved with her middle finger up. Gangsta. I love my wife [Big Grin]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol....J

I would still be weary of getting too involved and giving up anonymity. Sometimes drug houses are maintained by crackheads but actually part of a bigger picture with people that play for keeps. In your case I would call cops too. And I am withyou on that. But calling the cops just to be an ass is a different story.

Funny thing is now in my case the dude dont talk to me, but waved at my wife. She waved with her middle finger up. Gangsta. I love my wife [Big Grin]

My wife is scared and wouldn't dare put up a middle finger. Makes me do the dirty work. If there is a bigger picture then so be it. I'm not lookin for a fight by any means but I feel like if one person steps up a little then more will follow suit. I'm sure they'll move on. Thats whats fucked up today is people get to scared of reprecussions and they do occure but how often? You hear of that shit but on a regular basis? The only thing my father said to me worth remembering "Bully the bullier and he'll back down everytime". Has worked growing up so fuckit why stop now.

And my best neighbors I've ever had have been of other ethnic backround. Miss that family, we'd shoot the shit almost everyday when our kids played out front. We tried hella hard to buy the house we were renting but to no avail. House was 10 times more fucked off than where we are now but the neighbors,...ALL of them were hella cool [Frown]

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jdub7 u didnt get a pic of me coming in/out did ya [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
jdub7 u didnt get a pic of me coming in/out did ya [Big Grin]

not yet but I got a couple more on lunch today. A new battered up car pulled in for about 3 min. right after the towel was hung on the mailbox. Snaped a shot of both his ride and of the shemale or whatever it is hangin up the towel. No dancing in the street though [Frown]
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

how about make a video of the person putting the towel up an people come then same person taking the towel down. that would be good evidence for the cops that something is going on. or snap a shot of him hanging the towel.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
You know that white transient looking hooker bitches that have a GUT but wear a belly shirt and missing two teeth and wear the same jeans everyday handing out $3 blow jobs?

Shit man only 3 bucks, can homie get a number? If not then where do you live? [Razz]

--------------------

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Just to give you a little backdrop. I live in a very well established neighborhood. Everyone has been here for like over 30+ years, old, retired, white (but not playing the race card). Well every time I move my cars around because I am getting ready to paint my truck they call the cops. A couple of cars aren't regged so I dont leave them on the street long. And also my nephews car is at my house and it has been parked for a bit. Collected a little dust. But I drive it sometimes so they know its mine. But some called in a possible stolen car. Shit is irritating. I am almost sure who it is. But I want to know who keeps making bogus ass calls on me. Was wondering if you can request that info from the police. I have a couple of friends that are SPD but I dont want to involve them if there is another process.

this shit happened to my uncle who is sf pd he found out who was calling but even he could not do shit about it. but what he did do is watch the vehicles of the person who called his in like a hawk and when they sliped up gave them really expensive parking tickets.

not all of us can do exactly what my uncle did but honestly in quite suburban area's most do not really watch thier parking they either slightly cover a drive way or park to far away from the curb stuff like that. you can call your local parking enforesment and they will come out! they need to make thier quotas too so they will be happy to write a ticket if it really merits one.

only do this though if you really want to get dirty about it.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
What if dude whoops your ass in front of your kids?

So. Then they will know that he is human, but at least he stood up for himself.
I can just hear the lil ones now....

"DAD DAAAAAAAD get up get up!!!! Don't let peewee herman beat you up!!!!!"

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com