Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Can you find out who is making anonymous police calls (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Can you find out who is making anonymous police calls
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its all weekend. And I think it is called U pull U save or something like that. It is right past PnP. I'll keep an eye out for the bolts.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

That new junk yard by PnP is having a "all you can carry 25.00 sale". I'll be there.

ROFL, your neighbors are gonna love seeing what you bring back [Wink]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

That new junk yard by PnP is having a "all you can carry 25.00 sale". I'll be there.

ROFL, your neighbors are gonna love seeing what you bring back [Wink]
ahhhahaha...I didnt think about that. I am bringin back a bunch of stuff for my truck too... Give em something to complain about.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nate, you got a dilemma on your hands unfortunately.

Its a classic neighborhood conflict. Just have to compromise and learn to live together.

Best of luck with it.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

nah I am good, I know I am not hurting anything with what I am doing. I'll find who is doing what this weekend. Chat with them about it and be done with it. But as for me I have nothing to compromise. But I am fighting the urge to do things out of spite.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Theres a lot of racism talk in this thread, not saying that could be the case but from my experience a lot of people don't want to see shit all around infront of your neighbors houses. Some people think it brings everyones house on the blocks value down. If its junk all over i think its a dump but if its just cars i don't care.
My white friend's brother used to get fines once a week for working on his 68 GTO in the driveway of their billion dollar house and cops would show up and his neighbors would complain. So its not always about race.

[ June 07, 2008, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
Theres a lot of racism talk in this thread, not saying that could be the case but from my experience a lot of people don't want to see shit all around infront of your neighbors houses. Some people think it brings everyones house on the blocks value down. If its junk all over i think its a dump but if its just cars i don't care.
My white friend's brother used to get fines once a week for working on his 68 GTO in the driveway of their billion dollar house and cops would show up and his neighbors would complain. So its not always about race.

Good point! I was talking with a buddy at work the other day about this. I told him that when I buy a house out there, I plan on parking my cobra on the lawn, because I think it would be funny and convienent to boot. (totally joking, btw)
He told me that alot of counties, towns and communities have by laws that state what you can and can't do to your yard... specifically so you don't bring down the value of your, or anyones house.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ok once and for all, there is no junk in front of the house...lol. I dont think it is a race issue either. But if you are not black you will not, and should not understand. So without getting too deep into that, I can say. My suspicion was confirmed based on the info I got from a friend in the PD. The person was shocked that I even knew. Tried to deny it at first, but I told him the times and recited his phone number. Blew his mind. It got a little dicey when I told him I dont play that "bitch ass shit". If you dont like me or have a problem with me. Either dont say shit to me and do what you do. Or come over and holla at me and let me know. Either way be a man about it. But alas, There was no physical confrontation (but I had my Air Force Ones on just in case). I think we got a understanding. But he really did not provide a reason why he is calling. So I am not sure if it will continue or not. But I left on a positive note with a polite "have a nice evening" and "in the future we can avoid issues by communicating".

And like I said, I could have avoided this topic/post all together by asking a friend. But I normally dont like to ask people to do things that abuses their position. But he said it was not a issue. [patriot]

[ June 08, 2008, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nate.i always see it like this....if they think they are better than you and your cars...maybe they should live in a more expensive neighboorhood then....
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
nate.i always see it like this....if they think they are better than you and your cars...maybe they should live in a more expensive neighboorhood then....

Well see thats my point we are all working class, there should be no animosity I would think. Only thing I can see is they are assholes. My kids are well behaved and respectful. Me and my wife are good peoples. My dogs are lil shits, but they are inside dogs. Absolutely no reason to be the way they are towards us. But like I said, my other neighbor said they were hella bitter when we go the house from under them. House wasn't even all that either. It was a fixer upper in a sense. We've spent well over 40k getting it right and still aren't finished. I would be laughing at me if I were them. But instead they are being asses.

[ June 08, 2008, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 444_C.I.D.  Ford pictures for 444_C.I.D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
billion dollar house

wow, never seen a billion dollar house before [Eek!]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

Well see thats my point we are all working class, there should be no animosity I would think. Only thing I can see is they are assholes. My kids are well behaved and respectful. Me and my wife are good peoples. My dogs are lil shits, but they are inside dogs. Absolutely no reason to be the way they are towards us. But like I said, my other neighbor said they were hella bitter when we go the house from under them. House wasn't even all that either. It was a fixer upper in a sense. We've spent well over 40k getting it right and still aren't finished. I would be laughing at me if I were them. But instead they are being asses.
just one of those cases where you say fuck em...at least you can sleep well knowing you can face your problems while they practice being fake
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Ok once and for all, there is no junk in front of the house...lol. I dont think it is a race issue either. But if you are not black you will not, and should not understand. So without getting too deep into that, I can say. My suspicion was confirmed based on the info I got from a friend in the PD. The person was shocked that I even knew. Tried to deny it at first, but I told him the times and recited his phone number. Blew his mind. It got a little dicey when I told him I dont play that "bitch ass shit". If you dont like me or have a problem with me. Either dont say shit to me and do what you do. Or come over and holla at me and let me know. Either way be a man about it. But alas, There was no physical confrontation (but I had my Air Force Ones on just in case). I think we got a understanding. But he really did not provide a reason why he is calling. So I am not sure if it will continue or not. But I left on a positive note with a polite "have a nice evening" and "in the future we can avoid issues by communicating".

And like I said, I could have avoided this topic/post all together by asking a friend. But I normally dont like to ask people to do things that abuses their position. But he said it was not a issue. [patriot]

Hell ya! Handled the "man" way! Ive had shit like this happen to me a few times. Im white (i think) and have had many Asian, mexican and Black friends at my houses in good areas and believe you me, that means Im a drug dealer being so young LOL. The only way I stopped it was confronting the bitches. He will now be your best friend, practice waving cause hes your new buddy lol.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit N8 pick this thing up no smog required just register it an insure it tag it an leave it out front

-
another

-

[ June 08, 2008, 03:28 AM: Message edited by: BlowN67 ]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
shit N8 pick this thing up no smog required just register it an insure it tag it an leave it out front

-
another

-

Thats GREAT! Registration would be like $40

-

[IMG] http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2119/1641992215_0e263cf8a9.jpg?v=0 [/IMG]

[ June 08, 2008, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: TR1 ]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya $40 in rattle cans u can have this

-

[ June 08, 2008, 03:40 AM: Message edited by: BlowN67 ]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

So you don't have junky cars, you are good peeps, and you're saying all the above is true. So basically it looks like it IS a race issue then. Don't be shy about pulling the race card. It DOES exist.

[ June 08, 2008, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Junk cars would do the trick

[ June 08, 2008, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: TR1 ]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

if u perfer chevy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skampy/466642310/

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

but i like fords

-

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

don't know why this just sounds extremely funny to me.

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 347_C.I.D.:
quote:
billion dollar house

me neither, I've been inside a 12 million dollar house in hillsborough though. HUGE home with everything you could think off. I can just imagine what property taxes and insurance must cost!! yikes..
This particular house is currently on the market. wonder how long it will take to move given our current economic situation. Perhaps people shopping at this price range have not been affected like most of us.

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Your first two sentences confuse me Nate, if its not about race like you think, why would i not understand if i am not black? are you going onto a different subject about how blacks are treated in some areas of the US still or are you still on the topic?
My engineer is black and we all went to dinner after getting our medical check ups done and all our food came before his and he (jokingly or not) said it was because he was black. It could have been or it could have been because he ordered his food after all of us but it upset me. I didn't say anything because i don't know the reasoning but i didn't eat my food until he got his.

[ June 08, 2008, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 347_C.I.D.:
quote:
billion dollar house

have you seen pictures of Bill Gate's house?

My friends was a 3 story house with an elevator, a ballroom, a movie theatre,a bowling alley, i think it had 20 bedrooms and their dad loves cars. There was some sort of old car in every part of the house and the garage had every exotic car you can think of

[ June 08, 2008, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

don't know why this just sounds extremely funny to me.
LOL why? It was a sik 68 GTO, it wasn't in perfect condition and broke down a lot but his brother liked working on it. It had a 400 in it and the exhaust was dumped, the ground vibrated when it would drive by it was sik.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com