Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Can you find out who is making anonymous police calls (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Can you find out who is making anonymous police calls
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have the same problem man, we fired up the cutty on straight headers for 5 minutes and broke in the cam. about 5 minutes after we shut it off, a cop rolls by with attitude talkin about a complaint about black mustang racing up and down the street (coincidently parked in my drive way). anyway we get into an arguement and i tell him to touch the hood, car hasn't moved so it's ice cold, and he won't touch it. fuckin dickhead, slob of a cop too, ends up backpeddling like a little ho! but i kno who my shit head neighbors are,the bitch with the biggest problem is the president of the Home Owners Association.

The confrontations stopped after i cussed the bitch out at the pool. now it's just smiling faces, if you know what i mean

we're pretty much the only mexicans in the neighborhood, been here for 20 years, there's a couple other portugees families that we're cool with and they can't stand the bitch either. what can u do, people hate confrontation, would rather send a letter with fine on it on someshit, or call a pig to do his/her dirty work. oh yea, and we have 8 cars.

--my skin in my sin [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well my friend said he is going to get the info for me. He is PD. So I will know for sure. And I will just put the person on blast about it. Thing that really bothers me, is they be all in my face by buddy buddy. I would respect the situation more if they wouldnt do that. If you gonna be a ass, be one.

Thanks for the advice tho. Some where in the back of mind I am hoping the dude gets bad w/me. So I can put him to sleep. [worship]

But I also know it wont be worth it either [BS flag]

[ June 06, 2008, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What if dude whoops your ass in front of your kids?

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Same thing happened to me not too long ago, this woman that seems to have OCD that no joke lives in the corner house call the cops on my old 5.0 and has them place a warning sticker for parking more than 72 hrs. And I use the car to go to work every day!! [Eek!] Of course, great cops that we got here don't chalk the car or nothing like they supposed to. [BS flag]

I checked the county code and there's nothing prohibiting me from putting my vehicle there. I knew it was her since she seems to sweep the street around her house all of the time.

be careful of your neighbors. Some time do the same thing and see how they like it.

[ June 06, 2008, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
You've got enough feedback from the thugs/MORONS of the site.

Nate, you know what I'd do. Don't give them a reason to call and they won't call. Be the upstanding neighbor you sound like and in time they will know you for that and the calls will subside.

Yeah, be a bitch like this guy LOL. Hide from them and if it gets real bad bleech your skin. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
quote:

Nate, you know what I'd do. Don't give them a reason to call and they won't call. Be the upstanding neighbor you sound like and in time they will know you for that and the calls will subside.

Yeah, be a bitch like this guy LOL. Hide from them and if it gets real bad bleech your skin.
Just shows the "trash" you are, no worries, not like we needed another post by you to figure it out. Thanks for making it soo easy though [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:

Thats some funny $h!t!! LOLLL

I honestly say go with Dave50's advice, knock on 4-5 doors and ask them nicely.. "hey i was just wondering did anyone call the police station to complain about me? Cops just came by to tell me about blah blah blah and said one of the neighbours called..But cops really didn't do anything because nothing was wrong.."

That would clear few things up... And once you find out who did it.. Deebo their ass like how Craig did in Friday..

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had the same problem on mothers day tne bitch down the street from me called the cops an told the my work truck had been park by her house for 3 mounts true b/s there i was at dinner with my mom so the towed on her word so thst night at 11pm i knock on her door an asked her who towed my truck i straigt scared the shit out of her an her dad they thought i would just not say anyting them to them so 400 later i park the truck right in front of her house an she was pissed she called the p/d again the told her to kick rocks an for anybody that lives in oakley the rule about moving your car is 5 days
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Just a question, but are your cars of lower value than what is usually in the neighborhood? People don't like seeing junk, non operating cars or cars that are being work on that are parked on the street. Non reg cars fit that category too. Hell I had 14 cars up until a few months ago and I used to park them everywhere, but making sure not to park them in people's "usual" spots. People get funny over "their" spots even though its a public street. So I make sure not to take those spots and the peeps are happy.

Unfortunatley you just hit the nail on the head. If there is one thing that homeowners tend to hate, its that one family that has a bunch of older cars sitting around that are an eye sore for the neighborhood. I am not saying that is the case for you N8 since I have never seen you cars, but older folks tend to get VERY annoyed with that sort of thing.

Best of luck.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Could happen, I am not the ultimate bad ass. But it hasn't happened yet... [Big Grin] But like I said, thats the 9th Ward in me speaking. More than likely wont happen, as I dont see a issue poppin off at all. [patriot]

[ June 06, 2008, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, be a bitch like this guy LOL. Hide from them and if it gets real bad bleech your skin.
Just shows the "trash" you are, no worries, not like we needed another post by you to figure it out. Thanks for making it soo easy though [Wink]
Id rather be a "trashy" MAN then a coward. Pretend Im his neighbors and go hide little girl. You speak of being the bigger man but you get your fingers on the keybord and are super man LMAO!

P.S. I do have a pic of you dawn... http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/88bluegt22/E-thug.jpg

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Id rather be a "trashy" MAN then a coward. Pretend Im his neighbors and go hide little girl. You speak of being the bigger man but you get your fingers on the keybord and are super man LMAO!

P.S. I do have a pic of you dawn... http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/88bluegt22/E-thug.jpg

You're a clown. Nothing more, keep up your "act."

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Them harrassing you about the cars is minor vs. what the cops/county will do to you if you get ratted out for painting in your garage. I'd be more worried about what will happen then.
If you are shooting in your garage, I'd find a booth to rent for a day.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Well I havent shot there in a bit and I know I am not supposed to.... [Big Grin] LIke I said if I was wrong or in the wrong I would not be trippin. Its just I am not doing anything that warrants a call to the fuzz. But when I do shoot it is on the under. And besides my air compressor they dont hear shit. Well unless I am sanding [Razz]
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You're a clown. Nothing more, keep up your "act."
Nah I think calling a man a coward is good enough, besides if I get to touchy youll have your buddy PM me a warning and move this to streetracing. Keep thuggin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Isn't calling the cops on bogus stuff breaking the law? can't the police stop by his house and tell him if they get another call from him about you they will fine him or something?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Well my friend said he is going to get the info for me. He is PD. So I will know for sure. And I will just put the person on blast about it. Thing that really bothers me, is they be all in my face by buddy buddy. I would respect the situation more if they wouldnt do that. If you gonna be a ass, be one.

Thanks for the advice tho. Some where in the back of mind I am hoping the dude gets bad w/me. So I can put him to sleep. [worship]

But I also know it wont be worth it either [BS flag]

Comr on Nate, you should already know by now their gonna be smilin in your face and calling you a N_ _ _ _R when your not around. They are probalbly(sp) scared of you anyway

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LOL!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So. Then they will know that he is human, but at least he stood up for himself.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

So. Then they will know that he is human, but at least he stood up for himself.
+1, I have had quite a few fights I didnt really come out on top. But I kept my head above my feet, Got some licks in, and best of all didnt back down.

But that is not the point of this thread. Just was curious if it was possible to get info. I was thinking along the lines of what Dana said. Isn't it illegal to make repeat bogus calls? ANd at some point they should provide me the info. Or charge the person calling....something

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To tell you the truth having yard cars or disorganization on my neighbors property would definatly piss me off. Or having them work on their cars like painting them. No matter how sealed up you can smell that. EPA would have a field day with them.

I wouldn't call the cops about it though. I'd go right over and talk to them and if that didn't work well I'd have to make a few calls.

But I wouldn't beat around the bush about it with them.

Yes you can say I am a complainer but why should I have oil leaking non registered buckets out in front of my house parked.

**to answer your question***

No they are under no obligation to give you that information. No they will not charge those people. No they will not stop responding. Basicly it's the theory no call too small. Not so much for SPD...it might take them longer than their normal 12 hrs response time but they'll get there.

[ June 07, 2008, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Sal, I would more than respect that. Honestly. The biggest issue I have is that it is done unwarranted, and sneakily. I came on the block, introduced myself my kids and wife. I let em know if they see my kids acting up, please tell me about it. If you see me having a BBQ, please feel free to come on over. I opened it up to let em know I am a cool neighbor and dont wanna distrupt what ever is going on. Because I know me being young with so many kids probably raised a flag. Plus my cars or house is in no way is disarray. My cars that are being worked on are in the garage 99.75. I move them about for various reasons and I swear they are out side no more than 30 minutes. My other cars are in storage. I totally understand curb appeal, neighborhood value and how our house/yard can affect others.

Also I will be getting the info this weekend from a friend that is SPD [patriot]

[ June 07, 2008, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

btw sal and others that live in stockton

That new junk yard by PnP is having a "all you can carry 25.00 sale". I'll be there.

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your just being too nice [Smile] lol

I avoid my neighbors like a plague. I tend to my yard keep my house in decent shape and expect not to be bothered.

But yeah I know what you mean every neighborhood has it's complainers that call on a constant basis over little bullshit.

Just careful if abatement gets a hold of it they might do a drive by and start citing you for anything that might be out of place.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
btw sal and others that live in stockton

That new junk yard by PnP is having a "all you can carry 25.00 sale". I'll be there.

I never even knew there was a new junk yard? What is it called? find me some stock headers with bolts and injectors along with the upper intake bolts for a stock intake lol.. I gotta go to work as always so I can't make it [Frown]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com