Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
Originally posted by happygmore:
like i said READ the contract!! hahaaha!!

[Confused]
the only thing i can think of is that hes trying to say dude cant read [Confused]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89SC50:
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
what a gay thread,,, shiat,, wasted ten minutes of actual work time for this crap. next time dont put money down for shit you cant afford, get your shit in writing, and quit whining like a little bia bia.. nuff said. take it to people s court already,, if there is a contract and you have a copy with his signature,, then your due,, if not, then dont even waste your time going to court cuz you won't get shiaaaaat.

Best Post Ever.

Also never sale something to someone bigger than you. LMAO. jk, I hope everything works out for you. And I must admit. This is the first time I have ever read someones post with a mexican accent in my head while reading it.

And please stop typing AY!!! You're the first person I think I've ever seen do that!!! Jesus
Mexican accent, I thought he was Canadian ya
PLS DONT MIX IT UP! That is not how a mexican TALKS!ay and ese and all those that were from gansters and some of the chicano's life style. That is not mexican talk,lol because my parents never USE those words.lol THATS HOMEBOY TALK

[ August 03, 2007, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by 89SC50:
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
what a gay thread,,, shiat,, wasted ten minutes of actual work time for this crap. next time dont put money down for shit you cant afford, get your shit in writing, and quit whining like a little bia bia.. nuff said. take it to people s court already,, if there is a contract and you have a copy with his signature,, then your due,, if not, then dont even waste your time going to court cuz you won't get shiaaaaat.

Best Post Ever.

Also never sale something to someone bigger than you. LMAO. jk, I hope everything works out for you. And I must admit. This is the first time I have ever read someones post with a mexican accent in my head while reading it.

And please stop typing AY!!! You're the first person I think I've ever seen do that!!! Jesus
Mexican accent, I thought he was Canadian ya
PLS DONT MIX IT UP! That is not how a mexican TALKS!ay and ese and all those that were from gansters and some of the chicano's life style. That is not mexican talk,lol because my parents never USE those words.lol THATS HOMEBOY TALK
simone ese! haha lol

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
like i said READ the contract!! hahaaha!!

[Confused]
the only thing i can think of is that hes trying to say dude cant read [Confused]
uh....happygmore said the same thing in a previous post........

quote:

LPE why dont you post up what the contract REALLY says?

your cousin is not giving you the FULL story and you are trying to be capt save a hoe and help him out without have read the contract yourself. If you READ the contract, your cousin is not entitled to anything yet. get your facts straight before you accuse someone of being a thief. tom is irritated with you and your little hoe for putting his reputation on blast without knowing the facts.

im think maybe tom showed him the contract or someshit and either lpehawk and his cousin missed somethin in the contract and thats why happygmore is laughing. i could be wrong and i hope im wrong because i realized a few post back that who lpehawk is talking about is my boy, although i've never even met his cousin and didnt even know he had one [Confused] but ya, good luck to my boy and thats all i have to say cuz i've got into it with tom bout the same situation and didn't do me any good except get him pissed at me, but we cleared that up.......i think [Confused]

[ August 03, 2007, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aye carumba! Ay somebody go down to Primo's and get a large pepperoni and olive ay! I'm hungry holmes.
Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
Aye carumba! Ay somebody go down to Primo's and get a large pepperoni and olive ay! I'm hungry holmes.

no ese pizza wit chorizo and carne asada holmes!
odaley wey viva la raza [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
like i said folks, if he READ the contract, it clearly says that he gets his money back when he SELLS the car, the car is not sold so sit back and relax and take a chill pill, next time don't step up to the plate on something you can't afford.

i am sick of hearing my boys name being called out for something he didn't do....next time come correct and get your shit straight.

[ August 04, 2007, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: happygmore ]

Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and handle your buisness instead of whining about it to a bunch of people who arent gonna do anything about it for you
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Best Post Ever.

This is the first time I have ever read someones post with a mexican accent in my head while reading it.

DUDE NO SHIT,after the first couple posts from this dude I do the same thing [Big Grin]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:

no ese pizza wit chorizo and carne asada holmes!
odaley wey viva la raza [Whoo Whooooo!]

damn I know way to many homies,i can actually understand this shit
[Big Grin]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Best Post Ever.

This is the first time I have ever read someones post with a mexican accent in my head while reading it.

DUDE NO SHIT,after the first couple posts from this dude I do the same thing [Big Grin]
easy there with the accents..
[Razz]

jk

--------------------
=(

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why in effing hell was more than the deposit given???

If the deposit is $1500, then put up $1500 and not a penny more. Handing over 2x the deposit and expecting to get half back screams incompetence

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
like i said folks, if he READ the contract, it clearly says that he gets his money back when he SELLS the car, the car is not sold so sit back and relax and take a chill pill, next time don't step up to the plate on something you can't afford.

i am sick of hearing my boys name being called out for something he didn't do....next time come correct and get your shit straight.

END THREAD [patriot]

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow this shit is still going!....

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Now this is why I want see the contract before giving any advice. If this is the case then all I gotta say is that your Primo has to wait! But there should have been a clause that states what happens if the car is not sold. These things need to have a set duration not ongoing. But what do I know I only do this shit for a living. (besides driving a bus)

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My grandfather used to tell me something I never understood until this point.

"never write a check your ass cant cash"... I think you basically bit off more than you can chew. And like cummins said, you gotta have your I's dotted and T's crossed. Now it sounds like you guys are scared to get your cash. I dunno man, I am not in it, but in the streets that sounds kinda bia - bia......

Steve67
¯
Member # 6076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve67  Ford pictures for Steve67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and i think this shit is between the potentional buyer and the sellar. not on a open forum. regardless of how it is..................dude you are dragging shit thru the mud, and if it was me i would be pissed. so STFU and call him!!

--------------------
Race?

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
like i said folks, if he READ the contract, it clearly says that he gets his money back when he SELLS the car, the car is not sold so sit back and relax and take a chill pill

oh shit! put that on, really?! [Eek!] [Confused] ima go to my boy's pad tommorow and read that shit myself. cuz if thats true, then my boy's cuz just made himself look hella dumb and start hella shit [Embarrassed]

actually i seen on 1320 that tom once again suposably sold the car, so we'll see

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NOW what i want to know is how a ese can afford a "LPE" hahaa setup, why dont you show us some pix of your fantasy car?? OR can i sum up this thread that its a bunch of BS!

that thing should run 7s!! hahaha

but once again this is the internet!! [Razz]

[ August 04, 2007, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: happygmore ]

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Best Post Ever.

WTF?! i'm not even mexican,, how the hell do you guys come up with that misconception ay? BTW,, the way to spell it for the guy above a cuple of posts, its "orale guey"  -

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
NOW what i want to know is how a ese can afford a "LPE" hahaa setup

easy......drugs [Wink]

then again its probably [BS flag] thats a 20g's engine, and then the like 8g's for the suspension and rearend, maybe like 5g's for powerglide setup, 5g's for the procharger, 15-20g's for the car......so thats about what like maybe 60g's.......eh, well i guess its do able, it aint all that much ya know

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

like i said, lets see some pix?!?! or stfu
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cant we all agree to dis-agree...lol...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are we ever going to get to see the contract? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com