Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90lxfoxbody:
why its nobodys biz but the two partys that made the deal.

True. But he came here asking for help what to do. If it were someone else other than a known cafords member we'd probably be treating him differently, say a car dealership or something like that. I'm not tied in with anyone on this site so I don't bias one way or another until I know the facts.

[ August 03, 2007, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Well ya to tell you the truth most of the peeps here ARE on Tom's nuts. And since no one knows you what do you expect? Most of us haven't seen the contract so we don't how to advise you one way or another. Maybe if you post up the contract we could have a better idea of what's happening?? I'm not on anyone's nuts here I'm just telling it like it is.

Oh and this thread should NOT be locked until we see the contract and can hammer down what the right thing to do is.

what are we on fucking jury duty or something.this shit is a waste of bandwidth.and what buisness do you have with this deal.none
Oh calm down SON and unwad your panties. People come here asking for advice all the time. This post is no different it just happens to involve one of cafords known members. So what now, you don't want any posts asking for advice whether it be legal or not? And what do you have to do with this business, NOTHING also! So STFU!!!

--------------------

Ponykill
¯
Member # 4970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponykill  Ford pictures for Ponykill    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you came in here making treads and tryen to punk somebody you didnt know and i think thats the way you fucked up! you came at tom the wrong way. you couldve just pm him or called him n made it easier!

LPEHAWK:

"I HEAR U OWE MY PRIMO A BIT OF MONEY FOR A WHILE NOW HOMIE

IMA ASK U NICELY, U GONNA MAKE IT EASY ON US AND MAN UP AND PAY UR DUES OR ARE ME AND MY HOMIES GONNA HAVE TO GET IT OURSELVES? CHOICE IS URS BUT U ARE GONNA PAY HIM SOON, AND WE'RE EXPCTING LATE FEES TOO!.....LETS SAY $100 A MONTH EXTRA SO $1800 SINCE HE SAYS ITS BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS OR SO

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR HOMIE!"

Posts: 113 | From: Black & Teal | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

Eyy, give me my car back homes..Haha this thread is 2 funny...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmfao

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
DRIVINFST
¯
Member # 2430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRIVINFST  Ford pictures for DRIVINFST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]NA HE DONT OWE "ME" SHIT BUT IT IS MY PRIMO, WHAT WOULD U DO IF SOME FOOL OWED UR PRIMO MONEY AND WASNT GETTIN IT AY?
[/QUOTE]

Bitch slap him! R U guys cell mates?

Posts: 555 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LPEHAWK:
quote:
Originally posted by 90lxfoxbody:
hes 18 hes a grown ass man according to the state of california.He was old enough to make the deal now let him deal with it.If ya go talk to tom like a man and not talk a load of shit on the net im sure whatever deal was done will be taken care of.Again by you coming on here with threats and shit your making yourself look like a ass hat.If its a contract fucking take him to court.simple as that.But with you posting stupid ass shit on here its only going to piss him off more and then you wont get nothing but problems.Take it off the public board and deal with it like a man.

PISS "HIM" OFF MORE? [Roll Eyes] HE OWES "US" MONEY AND HE IS ONE TO BE PISSED? [Roll Eyes]

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED IF HE JUST PAYED MY PRIMO IN THE FIRST PLACE HOMIE

I THINK ALL OR MOST OF U ARE ON HIS NUTS AND THATS WHY NO MATTER WHAT TOM IS RIGHT IN ALL OF YA'S VIEW, THAT SHIT AINT COO AY! [Mad] [BS flag]

do they teach english in school anymore?....FUCK. Learn how to structure a coherent sentence HOMIE. You come on here and sound like a fucking retard, then when people give you their opinion, you get butthurt and talk shit. You cousin is a broke ass who cant afford a car, and now the seller is a dick because your cousin fell through on his end? Sounds like your cousin is the dick for wasting toms time IMO.
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Mexican Americans....love education....so they go to night school....and take Spanish....and get a B."

-Cheech

"Guitar riff...............BEANERS...Guitar riff................BEANERS..Gonna Eat Beans.................Guitar riff....BEANERS...Gonna Kick Ya In The Face....Guitar riff............BEANERS!"

- Chong

I say LPEHAWK should call Edward James Olmos and ask for his help and guidance in retrieving his "Primo's" money. LOL Perhaps he ought to hit up Judge Jewdy too.

[ August 03, 2007, 04:34 AM: Message edited by: WRS92GT ]

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mexican Americans don't like to just get into gang fights,
they like flowers and music and white girls named Debbie too.

Mexican Americans are named Chata and Chella and chemma
and have a son in law named jeff.

Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning
but they have to so they do it real slow.

Mexican Americans love education so they go to night school
and take spanish and get a B.

Mexican Americans love their Nana's and their Nono's and their
Nina's and their Nino's........ Nano Nano Nina Nono!

Mexican Americans don't like to go to the movies where the
dude has to wear contact lenses to make his blue eyes brown
cause don't it make my brown eyes blue.....

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

LMAO

http://sg1.allmusic.com/cg/smp.dll?link=u8p5gs8p52eufi35whcwzzo&z=MP3&r=20.asx

89SC50
¯
Member # 6248

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89SC50  Ford pictures for 89SC50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
O.K I have read this whole thread, what the hell is a primo?
Posts: 185 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LPEHAWK  Ford pictures for LPEHAWK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89SC50:

MY CUZZIN AY [patriot]

[ August 03, 2007, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: LPEHAWK ]

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
quote:

MY CUZZIN AY [patriot]
Cousin......

Hooked on phonics FTL [Frown]

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LPEHAWK  Ford pictures for LPEHAWK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HOMIE CUMMINS IS THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT KIND OF HAS MY BACK AND/OR IS TRYIN TO HELP ME OUT AY.

OK YA I CAME ON HARDCORE ONTO TOM AND IT DIDNT HELP BUT ITS [BS flag] THAT AFTER 3-4 MONTHS U DONT SEE THE MONEY BACK THAT WAS AGREED TO BE PAID BACK TO U

I DID PM TOM AND ASKED WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM ON NOT PAYIN MY CUZZIN AND IF HE PLANNED TO AND SHIT LIKE THAT, BUT ALL I GET IS THE RUN AROUND AND DOESNT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND MY PRIMO IS GETTIN NOWHERE BY HIMSELF WITH THIS FOOL

MY PRIMO TOLD ME ALSO THAT HE ASK HIS HOMIE TO KEEP TALKIN WITH TOM AND TRY TO GET THE MONEY FROM HIM BUT TOM GAVE HIM THE RUN AROUND TOO AND MADE UP STORIES THAT HE HAD PROBLEMS AND THAT HE COULDNT GIVE HIM BACK THE MONEY RIGHT AWAY [BS flag] SO IT FRUSTRATING AY! [Mad] [Frown]

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

quote:
Originally posted by phat_turbo_du:
quote:
quote:

MY CUZZIN AY [patriot]
Cousin......

Hooked on phonics FTL [Frown]

IT AINT MY FAULT IM MEXICAN AY, DONT HATE

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.filecabi.net/video/amazing-racist-mexicans-2.html

http://www.bigducky.com/videos/funny_videos/imigration.htm

Ariba!! Enjoy essays.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im american/mexican and I don't talk like that. [dance] But everyone comes from a diffrent side of town which I understand.

[ August 03, 2007, 05:03 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
http://www.filecabi.net/video/amazing-racist-mexicans-2.html

http://www.bigducky.com/videos/funny_videos/imigration.htm

Ariba!! Enjoy essays.

THATS FUCKED UP AY.....THATS FUCKED UP

BUT FUNNY AY

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu6YeJqJyYo

I feel like dancing now [dance]

[ August 03, 2007, 05:19 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

From all the bullshit aside I see on your sig that you have a bad ride
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

You got pics of that thing? since all this thread is a mess maybe you can post some

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

-
"Wha's Labrador?"

-
"You mean we're smokin dogshit man?"

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

You got pics of that thing? since all this thread is a mess maybe you can post some

No shit. Pics or GTFO.

LPE 7L: $19K+
Plus all of the other shit he has done to it. Christ the parts are worth far more than the car alone.

[ August 03, 2007, 05:43 AM: Message edited by: WRS92GT ]

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

ok now you foos see why this thread should not be locked. Its hilarious!!! Too funny!

And yes LPE lets see some pics of your car! I made 871 hp so you got me by 8!

[ August 03, 2007, 05:31 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

No shit. Pics of GTFO.

LPE 7L: $19K+
Plus all of the other shit he has done to it. Christ the parts are worth far more than the car alone.

Hey i havnt heard that one GTFO? GEt the f out im thinking?lol am i right?

--------------------

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i call BS on his setup.

LPE why dont you post up what the contract REALLY says?

your cousin is not giving you the FULL story and you are trying to be capt save a hoe and help him out without have read the contract yourself. If you READ the contract, your cousin is not entitled to anything yet. get your facts straight before you accuse someone of being a thief. tom is irritated with you and your little hoe for putting his reputation on blast without knowing the facts.

Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com