Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Out of curiosity and this is forum wide. When people are owed money and know where the person is. Why dont you just go get your money? 1500 is alot of bread, its either worth getting a small claims suit going (in which you go their house and serve them). Or knuckling up (again going to their house and serving them). In either event you dont have to blast it over the internet. Well not in this fashion, you can do what you do to get your cash. Then just inform folks for future reference. Not taking sides at all. Just all around curious about why you havent went and got your cash in person.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow i got tired of going through pages of this already all i have to say is

1. why didnt he just give him $1500.00 to hold it? so if he didnt come back there was no worry about who owes who?

2. havent u ever seen seen court tv? u should have got something in writing.

ur "primo" may have got ripped but damn this is looking like one of those hard lessons in street smarts!!!LOL

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right when you thought this thread couldn't get any GAYER!

-

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LPEHAWK  Ford pictures for LPEHAWK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by happygmore:
i call BS on his setup.

LPE why dont you post up what the contract REALLY says?

your cousin is not giving you the FULL story and you are trying to be capt save a hoe and help him out without have read the contract yourself. If you READ the contract, your cousin is not entitled to anything yet. get your facts straight before you accuse someone of being a thief. tom is irritated with you and your little hoe for putting his reputation on blast without knowing the facts.

TOM SHOW U THE CONTRACT HIMSELF OR WHAT AY?! IF NOT, I WOULDNT BE TALKIN HOLMES

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LPEHAWK  Ford pictures for LPEHAWK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
When people are owed money and know where the person is. Why dont you just go get your money? 1500 is alot of bread, its either worth getting a small claims suit going (in which you go their house and serve them). Or knuckling up (again going to their house and serving them). Just all around curious about why you havent went and got your cash in person.

UR FUCKIN RIGHT AY!

BUT TOM IS A PRETTY BIG HOMIE FROM WHAT MY PRIMO TELLS ME, THATS WHY HE IS SCARED TO GO OR EVEN TALK TO HIM AND WE DONT WANT IT TO HAVE TO COME TO THROWIN IT DOWN WITH HIM IF ITS NOT NECESSARY, SO I GUESS COURT IT IS AY

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

TOM! DO U WANNA JUST GIVE MY PRIMO HIS MONEY AND THATS THAT OR U WANT HIM TO TAKE U TO COURT

I'D CHOOSE THE FIRST IF I WERE U BUT EITHER WAY WE'RE GONNA GET ARE CASH AY

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]UR FUCKIN RIGHT AY!

BUT TOM IS A PRETTY BIG HOMIE FROM WHAT MY PRIMO TELLS ME, THATS WHY HE IS SCARED TO GO OR EVEN TALK TO HIM AND WE DONT WANT IT TO HAVE TO COME TO THROWIN IT DOWN WITH HIM IF ITS NOT NECESSARY, SO I GUESS COURT IT IS AY [/QB][/QUOTE]

Man if it is that serious there is always someone willing to handle it for you for a % of the money. Big homie or not, money talks. Get someone to go collect if it is that serious. Otherwise get dudes name off of blast.

Peace.

[ August 03, 2007, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: court ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LPEHAWK:
quote:
Originally posted by phat_turbo_du:
quote:
Originally posted by LPEHAWK:
quote:
Originally posted by 89SC50:
O.K I have read this whole thread, what the hell is a primo?

MY CUZZIN AY [patriot]
Cousin......

Hooked on phonics FTL [Frown]

IT AINT MY FAULT IM MEXICAN AY, DONT HATE
i know PLENTY of mexican folks who speak and type in perfect english. I dont have a problem with accents, but when you come on here typing like a ghetto retard, thats when it irritates me.
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what a gay thread,,, shiat,, wasted ten minutes of actual work time for this crap. next time dont put money down for shit you cant afford, get your shit in writing, and quit whining like a little bia bia.. nuff said. take it to people s court already,, if there is a contract and you have a copy with his signature,, then your due,, if not, then dont even waste your time going to court cuz you won't get shiaaaaat.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf! wow [Eek!] haven't posted in like what a day, and all this shit? 6 pages worth! lol!

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
what a gay thread,,, shiat,, wasted ten minutes of actual work time for this crap. next time dont put money down for shit you cant afford, get your shit in writing, and quit whining like a little bia bia.. nuff said. take it to people s court already,, if there is a contract and you have a copy with his signature,, then your due,, if not, then dont even waste your time going to court cuz you won't get shiaaaaat.

Best Post Ever.

Also never sale something to someone bigger than you. LMAO. jk, I hope everything works out for you. And I must admit. This is the first time I have ever read someones post with a mexican accent in my head while reading it.

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Best Post Ever.

Also never sale something to someone bigger than you. LMAO. jk, I hope everything works out for you. And I must admit. This is the first time I have ever read someones post with a mexican accent in my head while reading it.

And please stop typing AY!!! You're the first person I think I've ever seen do that!!! Jesus

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

89SC50
¯
Member # 6248

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89SC50  Ford pictures for 89SC50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Best Post Ever.

And please stop typing AY!!! You're the first person I think I've ever seen do that!!! Jesus
Mexican accent, I thought he was Canadian ya
Posts: 185 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89SC50:
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Best Post Ever.

Mexican accent, I thought he was Canadian ya
Me too...take off you hoser.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just PM him and get your money. $1,500 is alot. good luck [patriot]
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Holmes, Just PM him and get your money. $1,500 is alot. Ay good luck Ay [patriot]

This sounds better...

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In a stong effort to make this thread not so fuckin GAY!

http://www.internetdj.com/watch_video.php?op=watch&mediaid=15298

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
every time this fool says "ay" i think of a mexican with some dickies, nike cortez and beater tucked into his pants, and a fucking hair net stop saying ay. can we get a ban yet for the gayest post of the year. go to his house and get your money or stop posting no one is getting it for you.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I like this dude. The accent is much better than reading some people's posts like Fordgirl. She's born and raised here in the U.S. and graduated from the public school system yet I can't understand a word she says. I can understand Victor just fine and I'm not even hispanic or latino. Probably from watching all the Cheech and Chong movies. Hey its better than ebonics!!

Anyway, post up that contract!!! And I still have no idea why peeps give you a hard time. Hell a HaulinAssMaro got ripped off here and everyone backed up and gave him friendly advice. You post up about getting ripped off and people rip you for it.

I think people are either: 1. on Toms nuts or 2. they are scared of him. Its all about names here on cafords. If for example Rick (riksiccobra) accused me of ripping him off everyone would back him up and bash me. If I accused Rick of ripping me off they'd still bash me and back him.

But in all honesty so damn what if your "Primadonna" is scared of Tom. He should man up and go talk to him. Tom is a cool dude and he ain't gonna start a fight or hurt someone for nothing. So if your Primadonna goes up and just talks to Tom and leaves all the machisimo aside then I'm sure you'll get farther than bashing him here first.

I think that's what should be done. Have Primadonna talk to Tom. Then if nothing happens and if you still feel that Tom ripped Primadonna off then you can take some sort of legal action.

But ya post up that damn contract!!!! Scan the sucker in or take a digital photo and post that shit up!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this post is worthless without tom's side and without seeing a contract!
on a side note,ive been on this site since 2001 in the 98 cobra days and it just seems everyday more and more useless post's and poster's come to this site and post stupid shit.

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Man I like this dude. The accent is much better than reading some people's posts like Fordgirl. She's born and raised here in the U.S. and graduated from the public school system yet I can't understand a word she says. I can understand Victor just fine and I'm not even hispanic or latino. Probably from watching all the Cheech and Chong movies. Hey its better than ebonics!!

Anyway, post up that contract!!! And I still have no idea why peeps give you a hard time. Hell a HaulinAssMaro got ripped off here and everyone backed up and gave him friendly advice. You post up about getting ripped off and people rip you for it.

I think people are either: 1. on Toms nuts or 2. they are scared of him. Its all about names here on cafords. If for example Rick (riksiccobra) accused me of ripping him off everyone would back him up and bash me. If I accused Rick of ripping me off they'd still bash me and back him.

But in all honesty so damn what if your "Primadonna" is scared of Tom. He should man up and go talk to him. Tom is a cool dude and he ain't gonna start a fight or hurt someone for nothing. So if your Primadonna goes up and just talks to Tom and leaves all the machisimo aside then I'm sure you'll get farther than bashing him here first.

I think that's what should be done. Have Primadonna talk to Tom. Then if nothing happens and if you still feel that Tom ripped Primadonna off then you can take some sort of legal action.

But ya post up that damn contract!!!! Scan the sucker in or take a digital photo and post that shit up!

[patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:

true.....

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
like i said READ the contract!! hahaaha!!
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:

true.....
+2

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by happygmore:
like i said READ the contract!! hahaaha!!

[Confused]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com