Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LPEHAWK

You are from the bathroom ay?

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the bathroom!! hahahahaaha [worship]
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
scotzilla
¯
Member # 6327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for scotzilla  Ford pictures for scotzilla    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all this talk about primos has got me hungry for some pizza [Razz]

im confused - are you trying to get tom to pay you back what you think he owes you or are you trying to make sure other people know he's a thief? Cause if you want your money back then go get it- Man up and be about it like somoene else said. if you just want to call him a thief then stop asking for advice. I had a problem with a guy on a forums once. Money wasnt the issue- I was a small amount- After he disrespected me I was ready to drive 3 hours south to knuckle down and squash it.

I can guarantee you two things- Tommy knows about this thread and hasnt posted so he dont care- and you know where to find him and you havent got your money- so either do you [patriot]

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

Blue88lx
¯
Member # 5919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue88lx  Ford pictures for Blue88lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"all this talk about primos has got me hungry for some pizza" LOL [Whoo Whooooo!]
Jer
¯
Member # 7488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jer  Ford pictures for Jer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tom's an dick, shit talker, hustler, etc. I could go on for hours and I barely know the guy! [Eek!]

What I do know, is that you don't get reputation like his by being a theif.

I call bs in us not knowing the whole story. This is kinda a chicken shit way out if you ask me. Nobody here can help you get your money back that doesn't belong to you. You're gonna have to get the person who is owed the money to talk to Tom and work it out. I'm sure he has his number and home location if this deal was for sure. This isnt a soap opera forum!!

[patriot]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From what I understand here is that dude put a deposit down on a 15kish car sale.Dude didnt come back to pay off the rest he broke the deal not the seller.It is NOT the sellers fault and is at HIS discretion to give back money or not,and Im sure you figured out his decision on that [Wink] .....He could have sold it to other prospective buters in the month he HELD the car........You wanted an honest opinion,well there it is!
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LPEHAWK  Ford pictures for LPEHAWK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
From what I understand here is that dude put a deposit down on a 15kish car sale.Dude didnt come back to pay off the rest he broke the deal not the seller.It is NOT the sellers fault and is at HIS discretion to give back money or not,and Im sure you figured out his decision on that [Wink] .....He could have sold it to other prospective buyers in the month he HELD the car........You wanted an honest opinion,well there it is!

quote:
originally posted by LPEHAWK: "THE DEAL WAS MY PRIMO PUT A DEPOSIT FOR THREE GRAND AND IF MY PRIMO COULDNT COME UP WITH THE REST OF THE CASH IN ONE MONTH, TOM WOULD KEEP HALF AND GIVE THE OTHER HALF BACK!"
ACCORDING TO THE CONTRACT, SEEMS LIKE TOM DOES OWE US MONEY DOESNT IT? [Roll Eyes]

[ August 02, 2007, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: LPEHAWK ]

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
actually he doesnt owe YOU shit.

have the man who started the deal with tom handle it.Your doing nothing but making yourself look like a ASS.Isnt your primo a GROWN ASS MAN?If he is then he can take care of his own biz.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LPEHAWK  Ford pictures for LPEHAWK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90lxfoxbody:

have the man who started the deal with tom handle it.Your doing nothing but making yourself look like a ASS.Isnt your primo a GROWN ASS MAN?If he is then he can take care of his own biz.

NA HE DONT OWE "ME" SHIT BUT IT IS MY PRIMO, WHAT WOULD U DO IF SOME FOOL OWED UR PRIMO MONEY AND WASNT GETTIN IT AY?

AND NA HE AINT A GROWN ASS MAN, ONLY 18 AY, TALL AND SKINNY LIL KID AND SCARED SHITLESS OF TOMS ASS, THAT WHERE I COME IN HOMIE.

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LPEHAWK:
quote:

NA HE DONT OWE "ME" SHIT BUT IT IS MY PRIMO, WHAT WOULD U DO IF SOME FOOL OWED UR PRIMO MONEY AND WASNT GETTIN IT AY?

AND NA HE AINT A GROWN ASS MAN, ONLY 18 AY, TALL AND SKINNY LIL KID AND SCARED SHITLESS OF TOMS ASS, THAT WHERE I COME IN HOMIE.

I'd tell my cousin to not be a retard and put a down payment on a car he couldn't afford.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

hes 18 hes a grown ass man according to the state of california.He was old enough to make the deal now let him deal with it.If ya go talk to tom like a man and not talk a load of shit on the net im sure whatever deal was done will be taken care of.Again by you coming on here with threats and shit your making yourself look like a ass hat.If its a contract fucking take him to court.simple as that.But with you posting stupid ass shit on here its only going to piss him off more and then you wont get nothing but problems.Take it off the public board and deal with it like a man.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

DELETE

[ August 02, 2007, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: LPEHAWK ]

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

quote:
hes 18 hes a grown ass man according to the state of california.He was old enough to make the deal now let him deal with it.If ya go talk to tom like a man and not talk a load of shit on the net im sure whatever deal was done will be taken care of.Again by you coming on here with threats and shit your making yourself look like a ass hat.If its a contract fucking take him to court.simple as that.But with you posting stupid ass shit on here its only going to piss him off more and then you wont get nothing but problems.Take it off the public board and deal with it like a man.

PISS "HIM" OFF MORE? [Roll Eyes] HE OWES "US" MONEY AND HE IS ONE TO BE PISSED? [Roll Eyes]

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED IF HE JUST PAYED MY PRIMO IN THE FIRST PLACE HOMIE

I THINK ALL OR MOST OF U ARE ON HIS NUTS AND THATS WHY NO MATTER WHAT TOM IS RIGHT IN ALL OF YA'S VIEW, THAT SHIT AINT COO AY! [Mad] [BS flag]

[ August 02, 2007, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: LPEHAWK ]

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

DELETE

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what do you want one of us to go get the money for you and your primo or something.its been a couple days since you posted this shit and he hasnt given you response to this.im gonna guess and say that hes not going to.why do you keep posting about it.just handle buisness or stfu
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

I am in NO FUCKING WAY on his nuts.Shit ive met him once in my life.But i know he is a stand up guy.Like i said if its on a contract sort it out in court.leave the as the world turns fucking drama on daytime soaps.

And tell your primo to drop his sack and go be a man and take care of the shit face to face.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Tom has contacted them but ass hat here seems to think he will get more done by trying to run his name threw the mud!!!

If i had a guy give me a deposit and then flake out o would say owell to fucking bad should have paid for it.

Unless its a close friend then you work it out.Maybe your primo needed tio have all his ducks in a row b4 putting down 3k on a car he couldnt afford.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Unless you signed some kind of paper its your word vs his. Tom can give the money back if he wants to be nice.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

PISS "HIM" OFF MORE? [Roll Eyes] HE OWES "US" MONEY AND HE IS ONE TO BE PISSED? [Roll Eyes]

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED IF HE JUST PAYED MY PRIMO IN THE FIRST PLACE HOMIE

I THINK ALL OR MOST OF U ARE ON HIS NUTS AND THATS WHY NO MATTER WHAT TOM IS RIGHT IN ALL OF YA'S VIEW, THAT SHIT AINT COO AY! [Mad] [BS flag]

You come up here and ask our opinion,we give it and then you talk shit? Whats the point of this post then? Take him to court then and end this [BS flag] thread
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Steve67
¯
Member # 6076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve67  Ford pictures for Steve67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
AM I WRONG HERE OR DO I HAVE A POINT AY?
WHERE IS THIS CAT AT SO HE CAN SHARE HIS PART

ANY OF U HOMIES GOT SOME ADVICE OF WHAT TO DO WITH THIS FOOL? I HEAR ALOT OF YA ARE DOWN WITH THIS TOM FOOL AND IM JUST SOME NEW CAT HERE SO YALL AINT KNOW BOUT ME, BUT IM TRYING TO HELP OUT MY PRIMO AY CUZ THAT SHIT AINT RIGHT. IS THIS KINDA SHIT EXCPECTED FORM THIS FOOL OR IS IT SOMETHIN NEW? MY PRIMO SAID HE WAS A COO CAT IN PERSON BUT PULLS SHIT LIKE THIS!? [Confused]

sounds like you or your Primo should call him and not be a drama queen on here!

--------------------
Race?

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can we get an admin to lock this and let it die [Mad]
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well ya to tell you the truth most of the peeps here ARE on Tom's nuts. And since no one knows you what do you expect? Most of us haven't seen the contract so we don't how to advise you one way or another. Maybe if you post up the contract we could have a better idea of what's happening?? I'm not on anyone's nuts here I'm just telling it like it is.

Oh and this thread should NOT be locked until we see the contract and can hammer down what the right thing to do is.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

why its nobodys biz but the two partys that made the deal.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Well ya to tell you the truth most of the peeps here ARE on Tom's nuts. And since no one knows you what do you expect? Most of us haven't seen the contract so we don't how to advise you one way or another. Maybe if you post up the contract we could have a better idea of what's happening?? I'm not on anyone's nuts here I'm just telling it like it is.

Oh and this thread should NOT be locked until we see the contract and can hammer down what the right thing to do is.

what are we on fucking jury duty or something.this shit is a waste of bandwidth.and what buisness do you have with this deal.none

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com