Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Who is into that whole hyphy stuff? (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Who is into that whole hyphy stuff?
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66backinblack:
THAT IS SO FUCKING TRUE. there was a report that showed what the ratio of girls to guys in the us. the bay area turned out to be one of the worst places for a guy to live if they want to meet a chick. thats part of the reason i dont go downtown anymore, all the girls are so fucking stuck up [Roll Eyes]

haha i think some comedian was talkin about that one time I just moved up to sac and saw teh finest guy ever next to me at the light he looked over and smiled and what do i do??? give him a dirty ass look then realized what a fuckin idiot i was for doing that but its just habit [Frown] as girls were constantly getting yelled at and having stupid things said to us so i am normally on the gaurd and say fuck you before the guy even finishes his sentence not bc im stuck up or too good just bc you get sick of the same stupid ass disrespectful shit it becomes habit i guess [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoRdGiRl:
quote:
THAT IS SO FUCKING TRUE. there was a report that showed what the ratio of girls to guys in the us. the bay area turned out to be one of the worst places for a guy to live if they want to meet a chick. thats part of the reason i dont go downtown anymore, all the girls are so fucking stuck up [Roll Eyes]

haha i think some comedian was talkin about that one time I just moved up to sac and saw teh finest guy ever next to me at the light he looked over and smiled and what do i do??? give him a dirty ass look then realized what a fuckin idiot i was for doing that but its just habit [Frown] as girls were constantly getting yelled at and having stupid things said to us so i am normally on the gaurd and say fuck you before the guy even finishes his sentence not bc im stuck up or too good just bc you get sick of the same stupid ass disrespectful shit it becomes habit i guess [Big Grin]
Wow, really? that how iam with girls now b/c so many have screwed me over royaly. Next time i see a girl give me a bad look ill go over and talk to her [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlkPina:
quote:
Originally posted by poisonpony96:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
i'm noy talking about the music im talking about the people that get "Hyphy".... i know no one realy cares what i think....

of course we care what you think and i believe most people agree with your idea of it some of it is stupid some is stupid funny either way the bay has a lot of musical talent and I think some people just take it to far but again those are the individuals problems and people should judge them not the artist
totally agree....
and there are some who do ruin it for others but all in all it's all in fun. when i was on the cheer squad at csuh, we switched it up for homecomming and went dumb to hyphy music for the last part of our dance. like she said above, it's funny and fun.... as long as we dont go overboard ruining cars or whatever. i had a friend who ruined his car trying to ghost ride and then getting on top of it.... now that's just crossing the line from enjoying music and having fun to just being dumb . but they played hyphy music at my sister's wedding and me and groom went dumb dummy dumb dumb and it was fun!

i remember when i first moved there and i was the "white girl from oakland" everyone was afraid just because it was oakland now id say half of cv is part of the hyphy movement haha i cannot believe your sister got married everyone is getting married or has kids or having them im not sure if we should be thankful or feel left out haha
haha believe it or not.... i was afraid of you back in middle school melanie from the day you were talkin ish about my softball skills lol! and have you been to cv lately? it's gettin pretty hyphy up here.... i'm moving though.... anywhere but cv lol.

yeah and my sister is crazy for getting married to someone she just met and getting preg. i do feel left out *sighz* i just got out of an engagement gone bad lol so i'll be single with ya buddy. you know it's funner that way!

haha wow well u definitly never had a reason to be i always liked you i am very competitive though and wow pregnant too geez and yea single has its good and bads and i wasted 7 yrs in a relationship that just ruined me took me no where haha so i am in need of a break and yea i am glad to have moved alicia wants to move back so much and I dont understand why [Roll Eyes] i moved up towards sac and feels soooo good to get away from the bay i love the bay and will end up back but its a nice lil break away. We all should try to plan somethign go out to the city or something ive talked to a bunch of people who are down we just all need to make time in our lives
where? roseville (just curious? ) and yeah meet us back in the bay and we'll get the old cms crew up to sj (cuz the guys in sf clubs are much more rowdy from my bad experience and i can't find it in myself to sock one in the face cuz i'm too nice) but if you'e with me, be prepared to go dumb on the dance floor! [dance]
i actually work in roseville live up by cameron park and I HATE san jose [Frown] i use to go there every week back in the day but since ive been 18 ive only gone once I prefer sf [Frown] but whatever im down as long as people promise to dance not stand along the wall and sit i hate that crap i can do that at home [Roll Eyes]
well the problem with san jose is there is way to many dudes! so the girls who go out on a regular base think there shit don't stink! I work as a bouncer down town so i see this from a sober point. Most of the time girls just want to dance with girls so there is alot of dudes sitting on the side lines.
haha i guess that would be me.... i like to dance with my girls but i'm not another stuck up chick about it and i know what you guys mean about them. i see them around too but its cool... as long as you have fun!

and melanie.... i ain't no wallflower haha!

haha good shit wallflowers need to stay home [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I just moved up to sac and saw teh finest guy ever next to me at the light he looked over and smiled and what do i do??? give him a dirty ass look then realized what a fuckin idiot i was for doing that but its just habit [/QB]

AHAHAHA! i can totally imagine you doin that too like "get lost, punk!" you "stuck up bay girl" jk [Razz] i have no room to talk. i'm just like that too cuz i hate roadside pimpin.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE] I just moved up to sac and saw teh finest guy ever next to me at the light he looked over and smiled and what do i do??? give him a dirty ass look then realized what a fuckin idiot i was for doing that but its just a habit [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

[dance] Way too cock-block yourself Mel! [Razz]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow, really? that how iam with girls now b/c so many have screwed me over royaly. Next time i see a girl give me a bad look ill go over and talk to her [Big Grin] [Razz]
YOU SHOULD TELL HER SHE LOOKS UNHAPPY AND SHOULD SMILE MORE BC U NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE FALLING IN LOVE W YOUR SMILE [Big Grin]

--------------------

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:

I just moved up to sac and saw teh finest guy ever next to me at the light he looked over and smiled and what do i do??? give him a dirty ass look then realized what a fuckin idiot i was for doing that but its just a habit [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

[dance] Way too cock-block yourself Mel! [Razz] [/QB][/QUOTE]

HAHA I KNOW DONT TRIP I LOOK FOR HIM DAILY PLUS HE DROVE A LIFTED FORD MMMMMM [Big Grin] WHEN I SEE HIM IM GONIG TO MAKE HIM PULL OVER AND APPOLIGIZE FOR BEING SUCH A BITCH THEN TELL HIM HE CAN TAKE ME TO DINNER [Big Grin]

--------------------

YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for YEFF  Ford pictures for YEFF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO DUMMB DUMMB GO DUMMY!!

--------------------
RIP - 2000 Saleen Mustang GT - Custom Estate Green

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
18 DUMMY,, get straight kicked out the club,, while drivin fast like a nascar on the freeway, to jump off and ghostride the whip on the offramp. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO all you haters! [burnout]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

YOU SHOULD TELL HER SHE LOOKS UNHAPPY AND SHOULD SMILE MORE BC U NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE FALLING IN LOVE W YOUR SMILE [Big Grin]
haha, ill try that. very smooooth

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha, ill try that. very smooooth
thanks what can i say ive got game [Big Grin] haha but no girls like when u are creative without bein sleezy or disrespectful [patriot]

--------------------

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the bay area's cool for females. you gotta know where to look. [Wink]

usually dublin has a couple cool spots during the week. danville as well.

downtown san jo on the weekends.

I never had any problems with females in the bay.

try going to chicago or new york. not the same as here.

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who cares. The bitch need be rich. Then shes cool.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com