Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Boy, 7, Asks Mexico to help (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Boy, 7, Asks Mexico to help
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0Caliber:
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
It doesnt cost shit (and you dont need a lawyer) if you do it the right way. If you apply for a visa or other immagration papers while still in the other country. Like 90% of illegals are mexican or south american, because they are connected to the U.S. by land, you dont see this problem with people from most of asia, middle east or europe. If they would follow the process that is laid out for them(illegals) then they would not be in this situation. For the people who say money is a problem for them, how do you think they get here, they pay smugglers or trafficers THOUSOUNDS upon THOUSANDS of DOLLARS, if they spend that money on getting here legally, granted they wont be citizens but more likely permanent residents.

i wasn't gonna comment on this to save me the headache, i was gonna originally flame Dana but decided to leave him alone, .. but you...sorry man, but that is some of the most retarded and absurd shit i've ever heard. i could break your post down in make you look like a dumb ass.. but i'll leave it alone.. for now, depends on your reply.
fyi, i'm against illegal immigration, just the "facts" you state have been pulled out of someone's ass. who exactly? i don't know.

Alright Einstien, you know it gets pretty annoying everytime you reply to a post you feel as if everyone is intellectually inferior too you, and you insert your asinine comment that how you can "break down ones post and make them look like a dumb ass", I think was your words. If you think that your the only one that goes to school, I got a reality check for you bro, School is not some secret society or something, its available to anyone and everyone at many levals. Next time you want to reply, think before you do, because there are always people who are better and smarter than you guy. You go to school, congratufuckinlations, next time you want reply to me, dont fuckin sound like a pretentious self-assertive jackass.

Now to "break down your post" If you refer to Navids post, you will see that he and his family did exactly what I had posted, right there is proof that if you do it legally it works. I know from personal expierience everything that you have to do and what happens from the point that you decide that you want to go and live in another country, up untill you become a citizen. So dont tell me that I dont know what Im talking about, I know exactly what Im talking about.

my post had nothing to do with pretentiousness, I meant breaking down your post cause it's full of false claims and unfounded beliefs. Stereotypes and generalizations are not norms. I’ll try to sound unpretentious for you.

quote:
It doesnt cost shit (and you dont need a lawyer) if you do it the right way. If you apply for a visa or other immagration papers while still in the other country.

Really, what is shit? If it doesn’t cost shit then people all over the world would be here legally and not risk their life pay thousands of dollars to get to this country.
You are right. You don’t need a lawyer, but it is not Free, it costs money. Last I heard, it’s 90 dollars to get your application started in peru. Just to get the process started, there are additional fees but most people never get to those because they are denied visas.

quote:

Like 90% of illegals are mexican or south american, because they are connected to the U.S. by land,

This is what I’m referring to. 90 percent? Where are you pulling this stat from? Show me.. proof to me that is not some number that you just came up with.
quote:

For the people who say money is a problem for them, how do you think they get here, they pay smugglers or trafficers THOUSOUNDS upon THOUSANDS of DOLLARS, if they spend that money on getting here legally, granted they wont be citizens but more likely permanent residents.

How could they spend that money getting here legally? Break it down for me. No one can just become a citizen without having resided in the US for 5 years(people that join the military are exempt), Last I heard.. You cannot apply for a residency either.
The way it works is that from there own countries they can apply for a Green card, Trust me its not easy and takes a long time, but Its a process that millions of people have taken and it works. Once they are here for 5 years then they can apply for their citizen ship [/QB][/QUOTE]
you said you came from Iran correct,, how many people from Iran really want to come to the U.S.. and can afford to come to U.S...Also when were u admitted because obviously escaping the "Iraq" danger was a big push and issue that helped your green card to get here,, but i may be wrong...

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by UNTOUCHABLE:
FUCK HIM AND HIS MOTHER GET THE FUCK OUT THIS COUNTRY. they do not do jobs that others wont. they do jobs for LESS THEN OTHER WILL. [patriot]

u going to clean toilets and pick strawberries???? u goin to work the midnite shift at the drive through at jack and a crack for $7.50 an hour w/ NO benefits???? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh not you again. "yay the people have spoken" if you did not read my quote "they do not do jobs that others wont, they do it for less then others will."
SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
oh not you again. "yay the people have spoken" if you did not read my quote "they do not do jobs that others wont, they do it for less then others will."

so what if they do it for less???? wouldnt that actually help the economy and drive costs down? im not an economy major but if I was an employer and I could hire dirt cheap work i would,, not saying that its right,, but hey
SFvert
Member # 3965

-

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
FUCK HIM AND HIS MOTHER GET THE FUCK OUT THIS COUNTRY. they do not do jobs that others wont. they do jobs for LESS THEN OTHER WILL. [patriot]

Thats true. Theres not many Spanish people here in GV and all the gardeners and cleaning crews are all white. All the jobs that people say illegals do because no one else wants to do gets done here in GV by white people. I am sure they get paid way more than what illegals would get paid but the jobs they do people would do if they were avilable.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
OWNED [patriot]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Illegals, regardless of where they are from are exactly that, ILLEGAL!!! I hope that everyone here understands this concept. They have broken a law, what happens to a person when they break a law, they are punished or reprimanded. Laws and rules are inplace to keep man in check, when a society starts to waver in the enforcement of these laws, they only invite chaos. The majority of the people who illegally traverse the border are latino, and of those latinos, a majority of them are specifically mexican, can we all agree on this. They think they have a divine right to be in this state and in this country just because it was part of mexico 156 years ago and it was only a territory and the people who lived there didnt want be part of mexico, but an independent republic. Illegals have no respect for the law of the land, to them the constitution and bill of rights have no meaning, its worthless. Why do we have the laws in place, to protect us, so we can filter out all the criminals during this long, horrible, expensive, unfair, inhuman process that some board members fell it is. People want to feel sorry for them, I dont, I would rather hold the goverment of mexico responsible, one of the most corrupt goverments in the world. They dont want to help thier citizens, so they dump them on americas front yard, they encourage mexicans to cross illegally and then vicente fox lobbys to get them to become citizens. People who say "would you clean toilets for $7.00/hr, it wouldnt be that low if there wasnt a work force willing to take it. Maybe prices would go up, thats fine by me. Fuck it im tired of this shit, im going to sleep.

[ November 16, 2006, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: 5.0Caliber ]

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

Im a rookie all over again.

# 4904

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does it make you bleeding heart Democrats feel better to call me a moron? If it does go right ahead I take it as a complement from people like yourself who are so blind to the real world all the can see is the end of there nose. oops I am sorry you are one of the bay area gay marrige folks .must be green peace party. I gave you a couple of real world examples of SS issues brought on buy illegals not to mention the problem with our medical insurance brought on buy them, Listen up idiot in San Diego the illegals get all there medical needs taken care of in the emergancy rooms at the hospitals. Because they can not be turned away buy law. Then they skip on the bill it has actualy led to closers of emergancy rooms and drives the cost up to every one else. This is another example of a realworld problem brought on buy illegals. If they want to come in I am all for it but do it the correct way.

[ November 16, 2006, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
quote:
Originally posted by onesicklx:
quote:
Is that all you have to say? You have nothing intelligent to say? I like to get other peoples opinions thats why i post stuff like this but it seems like all the people for illegals being here only talk shit and have nothing intelligent to say ever and when they try and show proof of something its always something that MIGHT happen in the next 4 years. [Roll Eyes]

intelligent? all you did was copied and pasted some news story, i could go and do the same...im at work right now and work 2 jobs im sorry i cant get intellegent with you...
There you go again, no opinion at all nothing intelligent so say just trying to get pity from me for working 2 jobs. [Roll Eyes]

Looks like your working pretty hard too posting on cafords. [Roll Eyes]

I'd also like to add that i work a job, i am a volunteer firefighter AND i am going to college and now its time to go to school so i will be looking for your intelligent opinion tonight.

who made the rules that everything posted had to be intellegent [Roll Eyes] ....the only reason i said i had a second job was because i had a hard time making long post about a subject i feel is total bullshit, you think this lady is a criminal because she illegaly used a fake social security, well i belive she is not a criminal...yes, i do feel that illegals should follow the laws, and go tru the process of becoming a resident legally...the lady had to used a fake social in order to make a living...

have you ever been on welfare?

well guess what my family has,(and no im not asking for your pitty [Roll Eyes] ) my dad got laid off from his job and his unemployment benefits finaly ran out, so whe had no choice but to file for welfare...this whole process of getting on welfare suck, the whole time they made it seem like we were trying to scam the system, the amount of paper work that needed to filled out was ridiculas...this took place in the early 90s, so the point im trying to make is that i believe welfare is getting harder to get on,(thats good) yes people still cheat the system but i believe welfare reform is getting better...

i believe this lady should pay a fine, be kick out of the US for 2 years and then be allowed to go tru the process of becoming a legal resident...but you saying that this lady is a criminal is rediculas, thats the part of your post the pissed me off, thats why i feel i had to voice my un intellegent opinion [Roll Eyes] ...

im not sure why you posted what your job was and that you went to school but im happy for you....

Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
does it make you bleeding heart Democrats feel better to call me a moron? If it does go right ahead I take it as a complement from people like yourself who are so blind to the real world all the can see is the end of there nose. oops I am sorry you are one of the bay area gay marrige folks .must be green peace party. I gave you a couple of real world examples of SS issues brought on buy illegals not to mention the problem with our medical insurance brought on buy them, Listen up idiot in San Diego the illegals get all there medical needs taken care of in the emergancy rooms at the hospitals. Because they can not be turned away buy law. Then they skip on the bill it has actualy led to closers of emergancy rooms and drives the cost up to every one else. This is another example of a realworld problem brought on buy illegals. If they want to come in I am all for it but do it the correct way.

check this out http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp my sis in law sent me this the other day.. they live in Texas. Have a great day.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice at least I know my federal tax dollars are paying for something LOL.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:

check this out http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp my sis in law sent me this the other day.. they live in Texas. Have a great day.
did you even bother to read the entire article,, [Roll Eyes]
Administrators from both hospital systems indicated that some of the common assumptions made about immigrants who seek medical care at those facilities (and at other Texas hospitals) are misconceptions:
While Texas border hospitals often get "anchor babies" — children of Mexican women who dart across the border to give birth to an American citizen — most illegal immigrants who go to major hospitals in Texas can show that they have been living here for years, said Ernie Schmid, policy director at the Texas Hospital Association. Many immigrant families have mixed status; often a patient with no documents has a spouse or children who are legal.

Most immigrant patients have jobs and pay taxes, through paycheck deductions or property taxes included in their rent, administrators at the Dallas and Fort Worth hospitals said. At both institutions, they have a better record of paying their bills than low-income Americans do, the administrators said.

The largest group of illegal immigrant patients is pregnant women, hospital figures show. Contrary to popular belief here, their care is not paid for through local taxes. Under a 2002 amendment to federal regulations, the births are covered by federal taxes through Medicaid because their children automatically become American citizens.

These cases are not affected by new regulations that went into effect on July 1 [2006] requiring Medicaid patients to provide proof of citizenship, Texas health officials said. They said they believed that only small numbers of illegal immigrants had received other Medicaid benefits.

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

yes I read the whole article and did not just try to post parts that didn't make it seem so bad. I read the part about how federal tax dollars paid millions of dollars for illegal births. And how nice it was for the Hospital to make a profit off of this [Roll Eyes] so what do think the orignal intent was for the millions of medicade dollars? try taking care of US citezens down on there luck that needed help. Plus it doesn't touch on the millions of dollars in emergancy room money spent on illegals that are not there for birth not covered buy our tax dollars.... oh BTW when they are talking about the people who pay taxes and pay ther bills those are the people who came into this country legaly. "Legal Immigrants" I have no problem with them. That is actualy one of my points thank you.

[ November 16, 2006, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yes I read the whole article and did not just try to post parts that didn't make it seem so bad. I read the part about how federal tax dollars paid millions of dollars for illegal births. And how nice it was for the Hospital to make a profit off of this [Roll Eyes] so what do think the orignal intent was for the millions of medicade dollars? try taking care of US citezens down on there luck that needed help. Plus it doesn't touch on the millions of dollars in emergancy room money spent on illegals that are not there for birth not covered buy our tax dollars.

Why is this thread still going? We will never reach a consensus when it comes to religion or any political theme. Immigration will never be "fixed" we've always have illegal immigrants, and we'll always continue having them. So Lets just give it up... This thread is just wasting space/bandwidth, even if one person is right the other 100 will not admit to their mistake so it’ll continue on a vicious cycle of endless discussion.

[ November 16, 2006, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

LOL don't just quote me I only have a few posts on this because ,you are right. They just like calling me names because they know I have valid ponts and it pisses them off. Especialy the one just going to or in college right now that actualy thinks he knows somthing about the world.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
LOL don't just quote me I only have a few posts on this because ,you are right. They just like calling me names because they know I have valid ponts and it pisses them off. Especialy the one just going to or in college right now that actualy thinks he knows somthing about the world.

no we're just pissed because you pull stats and evidence out of your culo, and because you're an ignorant bastard...referring back to your snopes article,, that was originally sent in by email,, if you read the articles that they refer to at the end you;ll see the bigger picture.. and how do u know how even if that survey conducted at that hospital was even valid or well made?? i could argue with you this all day,, too bad i have work to do

--------------------

e89notch
¯
Member # 6610

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for e89notch  Ford pictures for e89notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
VIVA MEXICO!!!!...LOL..WOW.I CAN TELL THIS IS A HEATED SITUATION..JUST ONE WORD OF ADVICE..MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS..EVERYONE OTHER THEN INDIANS ARE ILLEGAL IN AMERICA.

--------------------
Sleeper on the streets

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

LOL.. ignorant the federal Tax dollars spent on illegal immigrant births with one hospital in texas was over 30 million. Thats just one hospital in just one town in the US The figures were factual posted in a news paper article on the subject. You have given no figures of proof in any of your dribble. You can call names to somebody obviously kicking your ass on this subject...makes you look very growed up little budy [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
While I AM partially torn on the entire immigration issue, have any of you read this? So far, that's the best way I've seen it put.
quote:
Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan, educate my kids, and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest, um, except for well, you know.

And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being an anti-housebreaker. Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with me.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
While I AM partially torn on the entire immigration issue, have any of you read this? So far, that's the best way I've seen it put.
quote:
Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan, educate my kids, and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest, um, except for well, you know.

And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being an anti-housebreaker. Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with me.

yeah i read that on Svtperformance. it's a great way of seeing things. I’m not saying.. shit, i don't think anyone is saying illegal immigration should be condoned, supported and encouraged.. we are just saying, well.. i don't know about "we", I'm just saying that some people out there pull shit out of their asses to validate their other valid points.

btw..2stangs69-91, you got pm.. [Cool]

[ November 16, 2006, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -
OWNED [patriot]

QUIT YOUR BITCHIN AND YOUR POINT IS

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I THINK EVERY ONE IS ILLEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES THIS COUNTRY USED TO BE INDIAN TERRETORY WHY BITCHING ABOUT ILLEGALS WHEN ALL OF US ARE.

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

that pretty much sums it up
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by e89notch:
VIVA MEXICO!!!!...LOL..WOW.I CAN TELL THIS IS A HEATED SITUATION..JUST ONE WORD OF ADVICE..MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS..EVERYONE OTHER THEN INDIANS ARE ILLEGAL IN AMERICA.

im preatty sure you know this but almost all mexicans have indian blood in them, so that makes us legal....lol
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com